View Poll Results: Should they change the look of Platinum Edition games?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes please

43 87.76%
  • No, your just mad

6 12.24%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Platinum editions, Is it just me...?

This is a discussion on Platinum editions, Is it just me...? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by ERICVOLTAGE I'm in the US, so it's 'Greatest Hits', but I absolutely agree they're an eye-sore among ...

Iron Maiden

Quote Originally Posted by ERICVOLTAGE View Post
    I'm in the US, so it's 'Greatest Hits', but I absolutely agree they're an eye-sore among all those nice clear case games. I have and will pay more for an older clear case version than a greatest hits version.

Much like this guy.

That video is hilarious. Nice find!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

That's an epic rant and I totally agree with the guy - I can't stand those grey boxes they sell in EU.

Purger

I thought I was the only one. I don't even bother with them and would rather buy pre-owned copy of the original than those awful grey/yellow eyesores.

SIG Concocted by ROBO3AG13

Angel of Death

I'm not a fan of any of the reprinted games, like Greatest Hits or Platinum, but I don't mind the labels on PS3 games' Greatest Hits, especially if the original black label is the older label that games pre-2009 use.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Game Of The Year cases look just like the Greatest Hist cases (US (Greatest Hits/GOTY) = Red Case, dont know about other locations though). If you purchase a Limited Edition case it will look just like an ordinary game case.

=========================================================================
    Life is a Drag and Freedom is not Free

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I've seen the Platinum cases, and I honestly can understand what you mean(I love original casing as well), but I honestly don't think that they look that bad...granted, they would look much better with a Platinum color, but these games are supposed to stick out as something special. If you don't like them that much, start a petition to get them changed to something else that Gamers will enjoy. Peace!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ERICVOLTAGE View Post
    I'm in the US, so it's 'Greatest Hits', but I absolutely agree they're an eye-sore among all those nice clear case games. I have and will pay more for an older clear case version than a greatest hits version.

Much like this guy.

this guy is fucking Mad i don't like them either but not as much as him .....man someone is really pissed off !!

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

PRO Member

I hate the look of any "greatest hits," Which is why I stay away from them...
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123