Starhawk Beta Invite!!

This is a discussion on Starhawk Beta Invite!! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I just got my invitation to the beta!! It's awesome that the code is up on the 20th, which is ...

Plats-O'-War!!

Starhawk Beta Invite!!

I just got my invitation to the beta!! It's awesome that the code is up on the 20th, which is when I get to be back online! Who else got there code?

The only sane person here

I also got the code to the starhawk beta but I already got an extra one since they're were giving out codes on the PS Blog site so if anybody want's a code please PM for one.

Yankees And Packers <3

i havent got one but warhawk was my all time favorite game ive put 3000 hours into the game but i got reset at like 800 hours and i had to start over

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I got mine today too I still love Warhawk, spent over 3000 hours on it myself.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    I just got my invitation to the beta!! It's awesome that the code is up on the 20th, which is when I get to be back online! Who else got there code?
    I got My code yesterday but i could play one game. after that it kept saying failed to connect! but it seems like it will be great.

This _ _ _ _ is getting Serious!

Lvl 5 - Silver

I got mine last night also. I have played several matches from last night to this morning. I really like the base building which should force people to cooperate a bit more and open up some interesting strategies. Overall the feel of the game is amazing, they really improved a lot of the mechanics.

Only problem i have with it is it seems to not be recording my EXP. I've played plenty of matches and still haven't reached a new level. Every time i quit or go into a new game my EXP is reset, which is frustrating but nothing major since i'm loving the game right now.

PRO Member

I believe we got a free code for this with UC3, correct? If so, I still have it if someone wants it. PM and I'll send it to you in a couple of hours when I get home.

An old-fashioned cowboy

I think the UC3 code is for the public beta. Caused I tried it and it didn't work. Anyone have a spare private beta code?