Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

some new games

This is a discussion on some new games within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Batman is a game you must play!! Dead Space is really good... When I 1st started it I didn't like ...

PRO Member

Batman is a game you must play!!

Dead Space is really good... When I 1st started it I didn't like it much... but I got the plat not so long ago and I really enjoyed it

Prototype IS a good game, the story was ok but the powers in this game are superb... you could give it a shot cuz it's really cheap these days.

I think you should watch a video or 2 of the games you have mentioned to help you decide, I do that a lot when I'm looking for my next game to play

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 9 - Gold

Like most of the others here, your list has all good games, except for [Prototype]. I'd suggest avoiding that one. It's not worth more than $5. If you can find it for that much, then by all means, go ahead. Otherwise, no.
    I'm personally not a fan of either Dead Space or LA Noire, but I'd highly suggest picking up both Batman:AA and Borderlands. Great games that are really fun, especially the co-op in Borderlands. And you can prepare for Borderlands 2 next September.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12