Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The game that has made you the most angry/irritated?

This is a discussion on The game that has made you the most angry/irritated? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; DARK SOULS omfg........

Lvl 5 - Silver

DARK SOULS omfg.....
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

For me it would be Transformers: War for Cybertron. The single player was fine, but the multiplayer had such bad connection issues. I would be in the middle of a match going on a 20+ kill streak, then I'd get booted to the menu saying the connection was lost. And that happened a lot. I would get so mad that my girlfriend wouldn't let me play the game around her. Also the controls in Tomb Raider: Underworld annoyed me to no end.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Call of Duty: World At War and Call of Duty: Classic. These games just pissed me of playing them on veteran difficulty, i nearly throwed my PS3 out of the window. I platinumed them eventually.

Lvl 4 - Silver

My anger levels have been constantly rising all day, trying to complete an ultimate team tournament on legendary difficulty (FIFA 11) and I've beat Inter Milan and Real Madrid but in the final I've lost SEVEN FUC*ING times to MARSEILLE...!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I would say Tony Hawk Shred before I learned the online trick. The problem with the game was if you played it while not signed into PSN it would freeze after about 15 minutes. So going for the I would be playing it praying the game wouldn't freeze before I was done my run (otherwise my progress wouldn't save) after I discovered that it doesn't freeze while you are signed in the game became a lot better.

Probably the maddest I ever got though was Tony Hawk Ride trying to ace the Barcelona Challenge. If you have seen my rants about the game you will know I came up with some very colourful language. I was so glad that I was housesitting for my mom and no one was home because it got pretty insane. I had to create new swears to properly reflect how I was feeling, I don't remember them now but one involved a porcupine.

Activision please don't fuck up the new Tony Hawk game
    lol nice of you to be diplomatic

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 6 - Silver

anything with fucking time limits, the Marraffanator trophy on Skate 3's DLC and time trials on Mirror's Edge and Tomb Raider Trilogy, people that make these shitty trophies DIE!

Plats-O'-War!!

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. Those Rapid Responses takes a ton of tries to get through them. It's one in particular that I'm stuck on and no matter how hard I tried NOT to hit anything, I manage to do so, and I always miss the gold by 5 seconds! . All of those rapid responses in that game irritate the hell out of me.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Final Fantasy XIII because it ruined the franchise for me. It was the only ff game I have played that I have not finished. I loved 7 8 and 10, have 9 and 12 to get through at some point. But this pile of trash completely changed everything I loved about the series which was a terrible idea on my part.

Resident Evil 5 because it was a copy and paste of RE4, although I did like this game.

Arkham Asylum/City because I couldn't do the combat challenges on AA and couldn't do the perfect freeflow 2.0 on AC.

Oh, and Little big planet for a) having RIDICULOUS lag online b) requiring DLC to get a platinum [this goes for any other game that does this] and c) not being finished when it was released.

Platinum Dohvakiin

Lately I would have to say NFS: Hot Pursuit. The A.I. in that game just annoys the f*ck out of me. I know the game isn't going to allow you to win by a landslide. But damn if I'm one a straight away in an Aston Martin One-77 that tops out at 221 mph. There is no way in hell that a Murcielago that tops out at 205mph is suppose to catch me. More less pass me like I'm standing still. The AI in that game cheats way too damn much for me. Between the auto catch-up, them playing bumper cars with only you. And the crashes that are only crashes if it involves you. The game stopped being fun by the time I got to the Professional Series. By the time I unlocked the Exotics. I had, had about enough of it.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 4 - Silver

there's a few...

American McGee’s Alice- The controls are so mind numbing bad
    Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince- Camera angles and controls are also horrible
    Star Wars: The Forced Unleashed- Almost smashed my tv with this game lol

Currently Working On- Borderlands 2 52% Resistance: Burning Skies 40%

Lvl 9 - Gold

Music box in castlevania LOS, MY NERVES AIN´T MADE OF STEEL ORIGHT? MY CONCENTRATION IS NOT OVER 9000 ORIGHT? WHY WON´T IT LET ME PASS THE ELECTRIC FENCE? HUH? WHY NO U NO LE ME PAAASSS?

Sorry for rage burst.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 3 - Bronze

COD WAW on veteran

god damn grenade spawning every second

Lvl 7 - Gold

Omg man.....Vanquish right now. i'm in the mindset where i'm trying to focus on one game at a time until I knock the plat out...and i've seriously rage quit on this game about 4 times in the last 3 days - it's all of those f**king challenges. I keep getting raped on round 5 of challenge 4 and I guess challenge 6 makes 4 look like Disneyland........needless to say i'm NOT looking forward to this....and I just really want the plat because it's a pretty rare one.......but seriously......GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The predetor challenges is really easy in Batman: Arkham Asylum, but the other challenges seems impossible to me. That's what keeps me from plat

I Really hate Tomb Raider Underworld for being glitchy with treasures. I hated the game as well, and playing it all over again and getting all the treasures again sucks baaad!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The only thing that comes to mind right now is Prototype. There's just one event left for me to get the platinum on, and it seems impossible. I've had to rage quit a few times just because of that event. And I haven't even started my playthrough on Hard yet...

Closing this account

i forget 1 game that gets me kinda mad...yakuza 3. i really dislike the karaoke challenge on the jp version but maybe some day i will get it done. ah well

Will Love you for Food

Modern Fuckin' Warfare.

PRO Member

I stuck between Tomb Raider's hard Azz puzzles and Black Ops's horribly laggy Multiplayer gameplay.

Lvl 6 - Silver

COD WAW (God damn bloody grenade spamming) (Worst COD game)

any motorstorm games as you just slightly touch stuff you crash

Lvl 6 - Silver

Time trials - It doesn't matter what game. If there's a time trial involved, I'm going to get upset.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast