Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

The game that has made you the most angry/irritated?

This is a discussion on The game that has made you the most angry/irritated? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (obvious) Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3......

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (obvious)
    Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3...
    Surgeon Of Death

Lvl 7 - Gold

Call of Duty Classic.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Trophy Huntin'

It's between Medal Of Honor Frontline and COD [email protected] Probably more towards MOHF because of the fact that i actually have the [email protected] platinum and i've been stuck on one level on frontline for forever

Looking for some new games? Check out the Trading post for some great deals!
    Latest Platinum: Batman: The Order 1886

Working On: PS4: Star Wars Battlefront and Rocket League
    PS3: Dishonored and Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
    Vita: Rainbow Moon and Hotline Miami 2

Get bent...

Hannah Montana.

Angry at myself for ever picking it up, and even angrier because I just didn't have the nerve to finish it....
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Lvl 4 - Silver

3 things irritate me most:

1.) Time limits / Time based trophies (GoW in under 5 hours as just an example although that one wasn't bad)
    2.) Requiring DLC to plat
    3.) Any online trophies where you have to win matches a certain number of times in a row. (RDR, MK, SFIV)
    Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Nookie_Egg View Post
    Final Fantasy XIII because it ruined the franchise for me. It was the only ff game I have played that I have not finished. I loved 7 8 and 10, have 9 and 12 to get through at some point. But this pile of trash completely changed everything I loved about the series which was a terrible idea on my part.

Resident Evil 5 because it was a copy and paste of RE4, although I did like this game.

Arkham Asylum/City because I couldn't do the combat challenges on AA and couldn't do the perfect freeflow 2.0 on AC.

Oh, and Little big planet for a) having RIDICULOUS lag online b) requiring DLC to get a platinum [this goes for any other game that does this] and c) not being finished when it was released.
    LittleBIGPlanet - Huh? I dunno if that was the case when they initially released it or if it's just a glitch for you but I got the platinum without any DLC (I did buy the MGS pack later - waste of my money) and so too did one of my mates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I would like to amend my prior answer of "Call of Duty Classic" to Madden 12. I forgot how terrible the announcers are. Good god they are terrible. You hear the same lines five times a game, the same opening line for your team every game, the guys are very annoying, and it makes me want to take a cheese grater to my eardrum.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 3 - Bronze

A tie between Mass Effect 2 and Assassin's Creed 2

Really disliked them, the original games had some cool concepts but the sequels never took them anywhere and were a step backwards for me, both had incredibly irritating characters and writing.

I'm definitely in the minority though as both sequels are genuinely praised and loved by many people.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Right now it's King of Fighters XIII

Lvl 7 - Gold

Heavy Rain. Kamikaze trophy. I did it for myself in two tries but when I tried it for my little brother, I couldn't do it. It came to the point where just the thought of playing that game disgusted Doom but I still managed to get the plat.

Saw. I hate those damn pipe puzzles. Ugh.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I just remembered the Stuntman series. There are 3 broken controllers in my past and Stuntman accounts for 2 of them.
    Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

The most recent game to date would probably be MAG. I don't know what it was about that game but I just couldn't stand it.

Kid, not loser

CRYSIS 2. The online is almost dead, even though it was double xp this weekend no one plays onslaught mode. And what sux even more is that it is completly unbalenced. I was playing recruit and was rocking it with mvp almost all the time, then had to go to standard and its so hard to get a kill now, it sux. Graphics aint that great either, definitely not better than KZ3s.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Call Of Duty: World At War veteran gameplay was grenade in the a$$

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Mutha Frickin' Flock!

Getting all those sheep to safety made me want to smash the controller on MANY occasions!

Legend...Nuff Said

Biohazard 5 on Professional mode. Stupid giant is pissing me off.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Gonna have to say Mario Kart against friends. It's hard to have a nice civilized game of mario kart with someone, at least in my experience. In terms of single player, I think Super Meat Boy destroyed my psyche the most. It has such tight controls and when you mess up it really is no one's fault but yours.

Lvl 6 - Silver

LittleBIGPlanet - Huh? I dunno if that was the case when they initially released it or if it's just a glitch for you but I got the platinum without any DLC (I did buy the MGS pack later - waste of my money) and so too did one of my mates
    Think it's when you update the games, they add the dlc trophies to the lists, same for other games (gta 4 comes to mind). I had bought the mgs dlc aaaaaaaaaaaages ago, but never bothered with any others (except the free costumes), like the pirates of the carribean, but the tropheis from this pack are still on my list. Though in the case of gta, I have no idea why they appeared because I never bought any dlc for this...
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Lvl 6 - Silver

Unquestionably, irrefutably............ VANQUISH. Challenge 6 to be specific (althouh Challenge 4 was difficult as hell too). LOVED the game but I've never been more frustrated or rage-quit more than when I was trying to beat Challenge 6. Finally did beat it though! ;-)

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Dead Space 2 in Hardcore mode.

Playing the game for 4 hours straight at 3am in the morning so my family won't know what I'm up too and I'm about to save when I get killed by just about the slightest mistake.

Fuck you, Pukers.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast