Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

The game that has made you the most angry/irritated?

This is a discussion on The game that has made you the most angry/irritated? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; [QUOTE=Da_Shaunsta;104406]homefront. so much hype for such a shitty game[QUOTE]h Hell ya...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

[QUOTE=Da_Shaunsta;104406]homefront. so much hype for such a shitty game[QUOTE]h

Hell ya

Lvl 4 - Silver

Probably Sonic Unleashed. It's a fun game, but you have to play through hours of frustration to make it fun.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Without a single moment of hesitation in my mind - TRINE.... I cannot believe how awful I am playing the final level on very hard. FOUR times I've now made it to the very top to die to something I could have very easily avoided. I don't usually get all that upset when gaming, but in this particular case upon failing for the fourth time I swore, threw stuff around the room and raged so hard. I believe I spent two weeks or thereabouts after that attempt not playing anything on the ps3. I now really hate the game.

It's made worse by the fact the 'Better than the developers' trophy is the only thing keeping me away from a long over due platinum.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

without a shadow of doubt N.G.S2 and sonic unleashed.

Pro Predator

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Right now it's King of Fighters XIII
    Agreed xero21 annoying throughout

MK Plat = Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Magnets View Post
    Without a single moment of hesitation in my mind - TRINE.... I cannot believe how awful I am playing the final level on very hard. FOUR times I've now made it to the very top to die to something I could have very easily avoided. I don't usually get all that upset when gaming, but in this particular case upon failing for the fourth time I swore, threw stuff around the room and raged so hard. I believe I spent two weeks or thereabouts after that attempt not playing anything on the ps3. I now really hate the game.

It's made worse by the fact the 'Better than the developers' trophy is the only thing keeping me away from a long over due platinum.
    LOL. Yea, that one is a biatch. It took me around 50 tries to get that trophy. I didn't rage on it though. Raging is one sure-fire way to not get done what you're trying to get done. It was getting to the top that took me the longest. The first time I did, I completed it.

For me, probably doing the trials on Super Street Fighter 4. Oh, holy crap. Some of those combos only have a single frame window to connect the next hit. I thought the trials would forever keep me from getting the . Absolutely the longest time to a game for me. Although, and again, I didn't rage on any of them. I got plenty frustrated but no raging.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Wipeout HD ''Beat Zico'' and ''Elite Campaign legend''
    Need i say more?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Mirrors edge or COD WAW

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Brohgrick Talonteeth View Post
    For me it's definitely gotta be Motorstorm. I get bothered pretty easily by games and the number of times I've been smashed into a wall or something right at the end is countless. Let alone the online where everybody's objective just seems to be to slam into you.

I feel the same as you!

Game on....

Probably Dead Rising 2 trying to kill 72000 zombies within that ridiculous time limit.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well, for me it's Killzone 2 on elite i'm on the final stage at visari's palace, i only have to hold the 4 hordes at the balcony to kill Radec but i can't stand for the last horde, i have almost 2 years to try to complete it!!, the other one without a doubt is Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, ahh yeah and Dead Space 2 on hardest....

Feel free to add me if you want!

Level 5 Esper

Trying to plat [email protected] ~ Sum of All Zeroes when you miss ONE plane and don't forget those last few vet levels
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

PRO Member

For me it would have been Wipeout HD. Elite Campaign Legend is by far the hardest trophy in the game, and it drove me crazy.

Sig by Bladia

Local Drunk

The original Gran Turismo pissed me off so much that I've never played any of it's sequels and Time Crisis 3 was bloody annoying.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

The game that has made you the most angry/irritated?
    Over my time, a couple of games.

1) Call of Duty: World at War - Dam grenade spams on top of unlimited re-spawns unless you advance.
    2) God of War games on hardest difficulty.
    3) Uncharted 3 on Crushing all they do is rush you.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Ghost Assassin

CoD: WaW was probably the most irritating b/c of certain parts. Overall, throughout the many games that I have played, there has always been an irritating part, but CoD: WaW is probably the worst.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

for me its fallout 3. depressed the hell out of me with its gloomy setting. i need to enjoy a game dammit, not feel like cutting my wrists!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Street Fighter's IV Time Attack and Survival is pretty annoying and very long and boring..

Lvl 6 - Silver

LBP1 & 2, acing the story modes, god damn a couple of those levels make you just want to kill someone lol

PRO Member

I would have to say the most recent was the free flow perfection combo on Batman AC. I had to catch my controller 1 or 2 times if hadnt thrown it at the TV i would have just smashed them. I think the Xmen Wolverine game on hardest made get upset and i finally gave up on the for that game.

This _ _ _ _ is getting Serious!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast