Hardest Trophies/Achievements?

This is a discussion on Hardest Trophies/Achievements? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'm watching my brother play Gears of War 2, and I've noticed that there's an Achievement for killing 100,000 enemies ...

Plats-O'-War!!

Hardest Trophies/Achievements?

I'm watching my brother play Gears of War 2, and I've noticed that there's an Achievement for killing 100,000 enemies So, that got me thinking: What's the hardest trophies/achievements out here now? My votes are:

Gears 2: Seriously 2.0 (Killing 100,000)
    Warhammer Space Marine: True Son of the Emperor (Killing 40,000 enemies)
    Star Ocean The Last Hope: (The entire trophy set )
    Lost PLanet 2: (The entire trophy set )

I know there's more, but I want you all to post what you think are the hardest trophies/achievements.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

hey kidson, i think i opened a thread similar to this a few weeks back. you should check so there isnt a duplicate thread. to answer the topic of the thread id say to get a gold rating in all the stages in catherine on hard. brutal

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 6 - Silver

VANQUISH - 'Tactical Challenger' : Complete all of the Tactical Challenges in VANQUISH. (This one is truly almost impossible - I've played the infamous 'Challenge 6' more times than I've played most of my games and still can't beat the damn thing)

RESISTANCE 2 - Killing Machine' : Score 10,000 kills in ranked matches in online Competitive mode. (Do-able but a brutal grind)

ALIENS vs. PREDATOR - 'I LOVE The Corps! : Complete Marine Campaign on Nightmare difficulty setting (I would say the plat because of a few of the online ones too, but this one is just brutal : no save points except for the 6 chapter stops, and on the hardest difficulty settings. Death is your best friend.....)

BATMAN : Arkham Asylum - 'Freeflow Gold' - Achieve 24 medals on combat challenges (this one was much tougher than the equivalent in the sequel, and it was an extremely difficult trophy up until you mastered the combat system)

DEAD SPACE 2 - 'Hard To The Core' : Complete the game on Hard Core setting (hardest difficulty, scarce ammo, frequent death and only 3 saves across the entire 12-15 hour campaign.)

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    hey kidson, i think i opened a thread similar to this a few weeks back. you should check so there isnt a duplicate thread. to answer the topic of the thread id say to get a gold rating in all the stages in catherine on hard. brutal
    Your right This is it: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...ve-earned.html