Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Online Trohies

This is a discussion on Online Trohies within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I understand that MP is way for people to connect...For all that theres facebook... but i understand it is fun ...

PRO Member

I understand that MP is way for people to connect...For all that theres facebook...

but i understand it is fun ownning a player half way around the world, when its done right...I am not an online player, I enjoy playing single player game..

I guess the games i have have done it wrong:
    AC Brotherhood
    Split/Sec
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Lvl 6 - Silver

sometimes we get lucky, like when they made Transformers: War for Cybertron permanent 5x experience. Even then i had to grind out the levels (level 25 across 4 classes), it made it that much easier. Otherwise i would have had another 67ish% in my game list.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I generally hate online torphies.

I have terrible memories from "Bling Brigade" (Wipeout HD) and "Legend" (Motorstorm Pacific Rift).
    Some online trophies are clearly here just to grab another pointless hours. Bulletstorm and Dirt 3 are good examples of amonts of XP required that are far beyond normal play.
    I'll mention too "Veteran Pilot" from Ace Combat, which requires to play 50 hours online...

That's why I mainly do single player games and torphies. It's the kind of games I prefer, and there is no question about the accessibility of the platinum (Appart from the difficulty of single player trophies) because of the online.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Online trophies are the reasons why some people don't get their platinums or get their 100%.

I strongly dislike them and when you have to get 50 online wins? Yeah, ok no thanks

Signature And Avatar Made By DjungList!
    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Platinum #10

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm ok with online trophies as long i can boost them in private sessions.
    WANTED trophy from GTA IV took me forever .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12