List of EU PS3-releases with Russian language

This is a discussion on List of EU PS3-releases with Russian language within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hi everyone and thanks for looking into this thread! Guys, I want to ask you for some unusual thing: to ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

List of EU PS3-releases with Russian language

Hi everyone and thanks for looking into this thread!

Guys, I want to ask you for some unusual thing: to help me to create list of European PS3-releases with support of Russian language in it. Please let me explain why I need it.

As all of you know Russia is not a simple country. We live worse then in Europe and US and most goods cost for us really higher then in Europe or US. Also discounts for older games are minimal in our shops - for example, Killzone 2 (Platinum) still costs for 40 GBP (65 US-dollars) and Killzone 3 costs for almost 90 dollars! It is much cheaper for us to buy games on eBay or such online stores like shopto.net but there is other problem: not everyone knows English well. For me, as you may see, it's not a problem, I like to play in English: it doesn't kill original atmosphere of the game and helps me to study language deeper. But for many russian gamers it's a critical point - they simply can't play a game if there is no translation into Russian.

So that's why I want to ask you for a small favour: when you will be playing some EU (UK) games - please, go to OPTIONS menu and look if there is a possibility to switch game language to Russian - write about it in that thread. Please tell the name of the game and (if there is a possibility) a code on the left side of the game box (for example CLES 00146).

I understand that this thread may look silly for some of you, but please understand us too: we are tired of paying too much for the games.

Let me start. I own EU-versions of these games and I know exactly that they have Russian language in them:

-Killzone 2
    -InFamous
    -Batman Arkham City
    -Mercenaries 2: The world in flames
    -Mirror's Edge

It's an important moment too: some games switch their language according the System language, so there may be no Language in the OPTIONS menu at all (for example - InFamous). If for some reason you know about it - please tell about it too

Thank you for all your help, guys!
    There are no bears in the streets of Russia.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi,

Ive checked my games and found four games, that meet your criteria:

Killzone 3 - Russian Menu and subtitles, BLES 01007

The Saboteur - Russian Menu and subtitles, BLES 00743

FIFA 12 - Russian Menu and subtitles, BLES 01381

Call of Juarez - The Cartel, Full Russian! Menu, subtitles and voiceover! BLES 01352

I hope you can use these..

Cheers
    Henrik

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks, Kung_Fu_Pumba, I'll add them to my list
    There are no bears in the streets of Russia.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, you are welcome

One more game: Dead Space, russian menu and subtitles, BLES 00308..

Cheers

MK Plat = Overrated

@Eviloyda - I love Russians! Your English is great, by the way. For some reason, when reading your post, I hear it in my head with a Russian accent. I'm sorry to hear your prices suck for games. I, for one, refuse to spend anything over $25 for a game so, I feel your pain. Unfortunately, since I live in the states, non of my games have that option.

Do you suppose that checking out the EU Playstation web site might give you some information on the games? Maybe send them an Email if it doesn't? I have only had to do that once just to see if they had an Amazon Instant Video app for the PS3 and they responded pretty fast. Well, good luck on you mission!