Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nolan North - That dude is everywhere, by that I mean EVERYWHERE

This is a discussion on Nolan North - That dude is everywhere, by that I mean EVERYWHERE within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Nolan North...

Resident PHD

Nolan North

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Change is mediocre

He will also be in Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time, Spider-Man: Edge Of Time, Rage, X-Men: Destiny, Transformers: Dark Of The Moon, Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion, Socom 4, Tron Evolution, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Black Ops, SW The Clone Wars, SW The Old Republic, Mafia 2, Avatar: The Game, and a shit ton more. The dude is everywhere.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I went deaf when I read that.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Death View Post
    This is why I don't get how he didn't win Best Voice actor for the VGAs. This man is everywhere and is incredibly talented.
    yeah i agree he should of won, when i saw that robot won i was like wow this is wrong

Lvl 4 - Silver

Nolan North is everywhere. He is so influential that I am currently saying this post out loud in an attempt at his voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Platmate Ass Editor

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    He will also be in Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time, Spider-Man: Edge Of Time, Rage, X-Men: Destiny, Transformers: Dark Of The Moon, Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion, Socom 4, Tron Evolution, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Black Ops, SW The Clone Wars, SW The Old Republic, Mafia 2, Avatar: The Game, and a shit ton more. The dude is everywhere.
    he will be or he is? some of those games are out and some aren't. also who is he playing in thieves in time?

"The artist has a duty to seduce the ear and delight the spirit"
    You can't spell sarcasm without RC

Did you .... ( _) ( _)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) put on sunglasses?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12