Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What game would YOU make?

This is a discussion on What game would YOU make? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I would make a racing inspired by Midnight Club and Need for Speed: Underground 2 to create a racing game ...

The One and Only

I would make a racing inspired by Midnight Club and Need for Speed: Underground 2 to create a racing game with many different open cities to race in. Los Angeles, Tokyo, Paris, New York, Spain, Germany, you name it.

It would have a selection of 120 cars, 20 cars per tier, and a selection of 10 bikes not included in the 120. It will have old school cars, new cars, and cars in between. Your goal is to get in the Street Racing Club by earning rep to do so by escaping cops, winning races, and completing challenges within each city. Since there's so many cities I want to make in the game, it definitely won't take 3-5 hours to beat. More like 15-120 depending on your racing skills, and you still got another few hours to get the other trophies. Multiplayer will be added, but the trophy set for multiplayer won't be included in the . I'll create a trophy set for it soon.

Sounds good so far.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 2 - Bronze

In case anybody isn't bored to read, mine would be like that:

Exclusive details taken from the co-director of the game's developing team.
    The name of the company and the game's title is still under the hood. Rumors has it that the developers is a dream team, consisted of the best around the world and that the budget is the greatest ever provided!

Plot:
    The main character is a mortal man, who have fought against the crusaders when he was very young but now is exile, skilled enough to kill 5 enemies alone with just his trusty knife. One day, while he was training, some people came from the future, 2020 a.C., after a significant scientific breakthrough and met this man. After they stayed a while and made their research, they had to leave and when they where ready to travel back, our desperate and confused adventurer, bored of his lonely life at exile, followed them the last moment. Now, he get to know the future, meet new people, even find an interesting woman, but all this while he is chased by the secret scientific organization, founders of the "time machine", because he had damaged the spacetime after his unexpected "removal" from the past and now humanity is in great danger. In the meanwhile, he will join a team of rebels who fight against the government and the secretive organizations that collaborate with. Will he be caught and returned to his old, miserable live and lose his love and friends, or will he manage to find a solution? Whatever will happen, must happen fast. Because just his existence, may harm the whole universe.

Gameplay:
    It's a third person action-adventure with some rpg features. The game involves a lot of stealth, climbing like the Assassin's Creed or Uncharted series, and the character will be able to acquire many kinds of weapons, both melee and ranged, but don not expect to find an Battlefield-COD like arsenal. The man is from the past, not a militia. Thus, you may find a few pistols, many melee weapons(which his a master at them) and some others, quite unique, taken right away from the secret scientific organization's weaponry lab(I guess).
    You will have to make some friends, with a RPG game like conversation system, in order to give you a "tour" in the "new" world because you will be unable to do anything without aid as everything is unknown to you.
    It's an open world game and after some training you will be able to get access to vehicles, way more advanced than current ones though. You will be inexperienced at first but as you progress through the story you will get used to your new life and according to your style, some skills will be more raised than others. The game will feature a 30-45 hours of gameplay approximately.

Graphics:
    This game is under development for the new generation of consoles and specifically it is gonna be an exclusive for the upcoming Playstation, therefore the graphics will be superior than anything we have seen so far. Photorealistic environments, life-like characters and astonishing visuals. But it doesn't stop there as the brand new graphic engine is capable of a new feature, which we tersely name "full destroyable-till-the-last-pixel environment". By that we mean that apart from windows(lmao), you will be able to smash skyscrapers, river barriers, passing by airplanes and basically, whatever your weapons can.
    *Be aware that by destroying property you don't own you will face the corresponding consequences in-game.

Multiplayer:
    Yes, there will be a multiplayer, developed by an independent team. Both cooperative and competitive although you won't meet the typical deathmatch here. There are two teams, the Rebels and the Republicans(yeah I know, I know), that will fight against each other trying to complete a vast variety of missions. Sorry, I have no further details here because our team is dedicated to the singleplayer. But I know that there will be airfights too Lastly, I'm informed that the multiplayer part will be in a separate blu-ray disc because unfortunately one is not enough. Don't worry though you will have the option to install it in the HDD. I think I'm safe to say a little spoiler about the next Sony's console: it will have a massive HDD!

I just created it, I'm really sorry for the big text.
    Awesome signature made by Athena

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by melas300 View Post
    In case anybody isn't bored to read, mine would be like that:

Exclusive details taken from the co-director of the game's developing team.
    The name of the company and the game's title is still under the hood. Rumors has it that the developers is a dream team, consisted of the best around the world and that the budget is the greatest ever provided!

Plot:
    The main character is a mortal man, who have fought against the crusaders when he was very young but now is exile, skilled enough to kill 5 enemies alone with just his trusty knife. One day, while he was training, some people came from the future, 2020 a.C., after a significant scientific breakthrough and met this man. After they stayed a while and made their research, they had to leave and when they where ready to travel back, our desperate and confused adventurer, bored of his lonely life at exile, followed them the last moment. Now, he get to know the future, meet new people, even find an interesting woman, but all this while he is chased by the secret scientific organization, founders of the "time machine", because he had damaged the spacetime after his unexpected "removal" from the past and now humanity is in great danger. In the meanwhile, he will join a team of rebels who fight against the government and the secretive organizations that collaborate with. Will he be caught and returned to his old, miserable live and lose his love and friends, or will he manage to find a solution? Whatever will happen, must happen fast. Because just his existence, may harm the whole universe.

Gameplay:
    It's a third person action-adventure with some rpg features. The game involves a lot of stealth, climbing like the Assassin's Creed or Uncharted series, and the character will be able to acquire many kinds of weapons, both melee and ranged, but don not expect to find an Battlefield-COD like arsenal. The man is from the past, not a militia. Thus, you may find a few pistols, many melee weapons(which his a master at them) and some others, quite unique, taken right away from the secret scientific organization's weaponry lab(I guess).
    You will have to make some friends, with a RPG game like conversation system, in order to give you a "tour" in the "new" world because you will be unable to do anything without aid as everything is unknown to you.
    It's an open world game and after some training you will be able to get access to vehicles, way more advanced than current ones though. You will be inexperienced at first but as you progress through the story you will get used to your new life and according to your style, some skills will be more raised than others. The game will feature a 30-45 hours of gameplay approximately.

Graphics:
    This game is under development for the new generation of consoles and specifically it is gonna be an exclusive for the upcoming Playstation, therefore the graphics will be superior than anything we have seen so far. Photorealistic environments, life-like characters and astonishing visuals. But it doesn't stop there as the brand new graphic engine is capable of a new feature, which we tersely name "full destroyable-till-the-last-pixel environment". By that we mean that apart from windows(lmao), you will be able to smash skyscrapers, river barriers, passing by airplanes and basically, whatever your weapons can.
    *Be aware that by destroying property you don't own you will face the corresponding consequences in-game.

Multiplayer:
    Yes, there will be a multiplayer, developed by an independent team. Both cooperative and competitive although you won't meet the typical deathmatch here. There are two teams, the Rebels and the Republicans(yeah I know, I know), that will fight against each other trying to complete a vast variety of missions. Sorry, I have no further details here because our team is dedicated to the singleplayer. But I know that there will be airfights too Lastly, I'm informed that the multiplayer part will be in a separate blu-ray disc because unfortunately one is not enough. Don't worry though you will have the option to install it in the HDD. I think I'm safe to say a little spoiler about the next Sony's console: it will have a massive HDD!

I just created it, I'm really sorry for the big text.
    Add trophies!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art

DaRe's Adventures v5.20

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would make a huge gameworld where you can play ANYTHING, and you can choose which parts YOU want to play. Like, you wake up in your own house (which you can build yourself or just select one) [Sims style], then you can go to your garage, and pick a bike / car / motorcycle / truck / WHATEVER to either drive places for fun [sandboxing like TDU / NFS], or go to your stadium to play your games [any sports, tennis / football / american football / baseball / WHICHEVER]. which a giant world you can travel alllllll over combining pretty much ANY game EVER invented xD.

And next of course I would buy every person on the planet a PC that would be strong enough to run the whole thing along with the approximately 8 TB you need of free space. XD

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by Kittencandy View Post
    I would make a huge gameworld where you can play ANYTHING, and you can choose which parts YOU want to play. Like, you wake up in your own house (which you can build yourself or just select one) [Sims style], then you can go to your garage, and pick a bike / car / motorcycle / truck / WHATEVER to either drive places for fun [sandboxing like TDU / NFS], or go to your stadium to play your games [any sports, tennis / football / american football / baseball / WHICHEVER]. which a giant world you can travel alllllll over combining pretty much ANY game EVER invented xD.

And next of course I would buy every person on the planet a PC that would be strong enough to run the whole thing along with the approximately 8 TB you need of free space. XD
    Dude, except for the 8 TB, that sounds like something PS Home should've been.

DaRe's Journey of Art

DaRe's Adventures v5.20

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Add trophies!
    It is supposed to be information from an interview, you don't expect to hear a list of trophies at an interview, do you? Moreover, it's still under development thus no trophies are actually included yet. But there will be, don't worry

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by melas300 View Post
    It is supposed to be information from an interview, you don't expect to hear a list of trophies at an interview, do you? Moreover, it's still under development thus no trophies are actually included yet. But there will be, don't worry
    They better not be cheap trophies!

DaRe's Journey of Art

DaRe's Adventures v5.20

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Retired

A bowl of salad.

MK Plat = Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by undrey View Post
    A bowl of salad.
    Awesome! I love it!

I would make Star Wars: Battlefront 3. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HUMANITY, WHY HAVEN'T THEY MADE IT YET!!!!!!!!

I know, I'm a Star Wars freak. I bought Soul Caliber IV just because it had Darth Vader in it. I didn't care that there were no trophies.

On that note, I would really like to make a fighting game dedicated to Star Wars characters. Maybe based around the Super Street Fighter IV engine but with more realistic characters and backgrounds. Although, the Soul Caliber engine might suite Star Wars battle styles a little better. Hell, maybe even mix it up a bit somehow. I would definitely put in super and ultra/desperation moves. Maybe even an MK style finishing/fatality for the end of every battle.

That would be my dream game. Oh yea, and of course, super hard ass trophy set. One that would put SSF IV to shame. I want people throwing their controllers out windows and shit but making it so addictive that you would want to pick it right back up again.

Oh, oh! I just thought of something else. Have a lot of dialogue. Also, have all of the voices be the original actors from the movies. Oh, to get James Earl Jones to voice Vader in an actual Star Wars video game would be awesome! Oooo. I think I just came a little.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    They better not be cheap trophies!
    We pay a team of 5 people to take care of trophies in order to satisfy the trophy hunters. So I think you will be pleased. We are trophy hunters ourselves, so

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by prarpin View Post
    Awesome! I love it!

I would make Star Wars: Battlefront 3. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HUMANITY, WHY HAVEN'T THEY MADE IT YET!!!!!!!!

I know, I'm a Star Wars freak. I bought Soul Caliber IV just because it had Darth Vader in it. I didn't care that there were no trophies.

On that note, I would really like to make a fighting game dedicated to Star Wars characters. Maybe based around the Super Street Fighter IV engine but with more realistic characters and backgrounds. Although, the Soul Caliber engine might suite Star Wars battle styles a little better. Hell, maybe even mix it up a bit somehow. I would definitely put in super and ultra/desperation moves. Maybe even an MK style finishing/fatality for the end of every battle.

That would be my dream game. Oh yea, and of course, super hard ass trophy set. One that would put SSF IV to shame. I want people throwing their controllers out windows and shit but making it so addictive that you would want to pick it right back up again.

Oh, oh! I just thought of something else. Have a lot of dialogue. Also, have all of the voices be the original actors from the movies. Oh, to get James Earl Jones to voice Vader in an actual Star Wars video game would be awesome! Oooo. I think I just came a little.
    I'm a big Star Wars fan as well (not as much as you though). I'd love a new Jedi Knight game, that series was my best ever, I really liked these games because they had and still have(unfortunately) the best lightsaber fight mechanism ever. And I love lightsabers

Buy my book, Alteration

I'd make Title Fight for sure.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 6 - Silver

id now wanna splatterhouse 2

Sig and avatar by big bad bladia

Lvl 4 - Silver

a HD collection of all PS2 games ( in one disc and has unlimited GB)

platbar and sig by wadefan1

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Mine would be a huge game, with a long story (50 hours at the least...!), in an open-world and diverse environment. The gameplay would be a mix between Uncharted and Assassin's Creed.

That Southern B****

I would make Shadow Hearts 3. Before anyone comments, no I do not count From the New World as SH3 as it only contains one character from SH1 and SH2 and he's not a playable character so no count.

I would start the story as if the good ending to SH1 occured and go from there.
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Alive26 View Post
    I would make an epic hack and slash/rpg it would be like if Final Fantasy and God of War had a bastard child. The story line would be super epic and the characters would be amazing. The game would take 50 hours to finish and the plat would take 125 hours easily. People would call it the greatest game ever made.
    You are my hero!
    -Feel free to add me on PSN (Kami_Gunn). Don't leave a blank message .

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I would make a game like the GTA series, but u can free roam in multiple countries, have a privite jet take u where ever u want,and EVERYTHING is destructible (buildings, cars, streets, anything u want), with co-op campaign and multiplayer, if u get caught by the cops u go to jail and the game locks u out of it for a few hours as if u really went to jail (that would be a few days in the game), the story mode will be 50+ hours and some side quests, and the plat would be about 100+ hours

Awesome signature made by Remus1997

Hardcore!!!

I would create a game that is something of a Top-Down Crime-Drama RPG. Top-Down as in Dead Nation or Fallout 1 & 2 Top-Down, Crime-Drama as in Heavy Rain or L.A. Noire Crime-Drama, and RPG as in Oblivion or Final Fantasy RPG. The game would be based off of The Algiers Motel Incident and be an open-world of Detroit, Michigan (with a lock and key feature of Dragon Warrior 1). The game itself would bring in about 45-50 hours to finish yet 150+ hours just to platinum (since some items won't be available the first playthrough such as access to a tank being available half-way through the second playthrough).

Purchase items, weapons, armor like in traditional RPG's. The weapons and armor all to police standards and items related to real foods (pizza, hamburgers, fries) yet having a meal feature in which combine certain foods to get more percentage back (hamburger, fries, shake individually maybe bring 50 points of health but together bring 60 or 65 points).

Have a little fun with the missions by taking stuff to create controversy, blaming certain people, and making them lie about stealing the item and throw them in jail for theft/robbery and the same can go for murder.

Signature and Avatar done by apokolypz
    !~General Boosting and Blank General Friend Requests will be deleted. PERIOD.~!

Rangers F.C

I would make a game like Skyrim , but with the fighting controls of Demons Souls and would try to add in physical damage to limbs and body , which would put you at a serious disadvantage until you went to a doctor/healer rather than having magic potions and stuff which are not very realistic , and would also add in seasons to the game which in turn would also be against you for example shortage of food in winter and you would have to hunt animals for food and winter clothing to survive , also no magic pockets , if an average person couldn't carry it then the in game character would also not be able too , basically I would want ultra realism , for another example when crossing terrain in Skyrim you can walk from place to place no problem , but I would make it that before you left your safe haven you must take into account whether you have enough food , water , warm clothing , camping equipment because its essential to rest , eat and drink to survive , at the same time can you carry all these items because if you are overloaded with gear your energy would deplete faster , you would have to drink and rest more often ,plus if you leave the wrong item behind it could be your downfall and there would be no fast travel so every journey could be your last . I would also add co op play so you and a friend could help each other in battle and for example if one of you got injured the other could carry you or pull you on a sled , which you would have to make of coarse . And finally no auto save you can only save at certain places like town's , village's , castle's or even a cave you find , and no map markers apart from big towns and villages , so you would have to explore and also remember . I could go on and on but thats the kind of stuff I personally would love to see.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast