Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What game would YOU make?

This is a discussion on What game would YOU make? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; to MrFudge, i closed the other thread, just wanted to let you know...

Lvl 9 - Gold

to MrFudge, i closed the other thread, just wanted to let you know

Lvl 3 - Bronze

God of War, but with different mythos as basis...Egyptian Kratos and Norse Kratos, anyone?

Lvl 9 - Gold

a game where you are a character on an abandoned ship that begins to sink. the are tons of demons and creatures on board too.

id call it: Alone At Sea

Lvl 7 - Gold

A game where you can be the criminal. Not that weak "Oh, I can shoot cops and hookers and stand in a store's doorway with a gun to pick up money on the ground" bullshit in GTA. I'm talking full blown sandbox criminal-motivated game.

Manage businesses like brothels, gambling dens, bodega fronts, etc. Put out hits and/or carry them out. Recruit a gang through money and respect. Extort local businesses for protection money. Rough up the owners and store if they don't pay. Bribe cops. Hide evidence. Clean up a crime scene. Dispose of bodies various ways.

It would also need an open dialogue interface when robbing a person, extorting a business owner, etc. You don't just point a gun at them for three seconds and all the money drops on the ground. You have attributes like strength and charisma that impact if your choices are successful by checking them against the NPC's unknown attributes. You choose the dialogue. If you're successful, they submit. If they reject your dialogue, they catch you by surprise and disarm you or perhaps just push you to the point you have to kill them.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123