Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What game would YOU make?

This is a discussion on What game would YOU make? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; You have an unlimited amount of money, unlimited time and you have a team of the worlds best developers at ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

What game would YOU make?

You have an unlimited amount of money, unlimited time and you have a team of the worlds best developers at your disposal. Now is your chance to decide what type of game you would make, does it have multiplayer, what the plot would be and why you would make it etc.. All the stuff in red is what you need to know for the thread, all the stuff in green is just what my game would be like (did this so it's easier to skip my story). For me it would be a HUGE story-line adventure (45 hours of main questline ). It would have hundreds of side quests that are great in variation. You get to choose your name and race. It is a medieval game and so consists of loads of castles, knights, templars, sieges, catapults, horses, swords etc (A LOT like Lord of the Rings!!). You could choose a basic class layout (archer, magician, warrior etc) and your character's appearance would be FULLY-customisable. (it's a lot like Skyrim!) The story would be sumin like this; 5 kingdoms split the empire apart (all completely different e.g a snowy one, a jungle one) and the assassins and the templars would be in an epic struggle agains eachother (like assassins creed). But then monster-things attack and you must lead a small band of your local peasant villagers to eventually become the greatest of warriors as you defend the empire together and fight back the enemies. Basically it would be like an RPG adventure in medieval times with all my favourite gaming things in the world . As for multiplayer it would have a 'gladiator' style arena in which you there are 10 divisions. You can do the single divisions (1 VS 1) or the co-op divisions. AS you progress you obviously unlock better crap and once you reach round 10 you can fight beasts with up to 3 friends/randoms. What would your game be like (sorry for the big ass paragraph)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Battletoads remake

PRO Member

I would create an awesome MMO where you choose two sides Good or Evil.

If you choose the good side you will be a Treasure Hunter (sorta like Nathan Drake). You can fully customize this character every single detail. Hair, Physique, Clothes, even Personality which affects your relations with others. Along your journey you will find more clothes and much more unlockables which you can gain via missions.

If you choose the bad side you will be a Mercenary. You can also customize this character's every single detail. You can also find more clothes and unlockabled throughout your journey.

The Good and Bad Missions would connect to each other:

If I'm good and my mission is to go to an island and find some hidden treasure the bad guy's mission/missions would be to prevent me and my team, etc... from getting the treasure. If I fail (die) my reputation as a treasure hunter decreases while the mercenary will get increased reputation as a mercenary.

In terms of gameplay I was thinking something sorta like Uncharted in terms of exploring. This would be how going around the whole world will be like jumping from ledges etc... Also on top of that finding items like in fallout from the ground etc... Interactions with others sorta like Assassins Creed. When it was time to fight it out like Treasure Hunters vs Mercenaries it would be something Like Uncharted's multiplayer.

The game would be updated monthly. Each month would feature thousands of new missions in different locations like China,Russia,US,South America,etc... different locations throughout the whole world.

I think some company can already make a game like this but they just haven't...

"PS3T.com Member Since 2009"

Lvl 4 - Silver

I would make an epic hack and slash/rpg it would be like if Final Fantasy and God of War had a bastard child. The story line would be super epic and the characters would be amazing. The game would take 50 hours to finish and the plat would take 125 hours easily. People would call it the greatest game ever made.
    Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel, but it is life.

Huge Gaming Backlog

Another Red Dead Redemption. That game was sick and it needs a sequel. NOW!

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Will Love you for Food

I'd make a zombie game similar to Dead Rising series. Fully customize your character, weapons, everything. It wouldn't really have a story line like Dead Rising, but instead it would have over like 20 places to go and you can have up to 3 other friends join you and just slaughter zombies together.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Hmmmmmmmmm. Since the PS3 is a mini-computer I would a create a RPG similar to Shadow Hearts: Covenant. The twist is that the game will read all of your save data and you'll get to pick a party from the main characters of the games you've already played. And then have a website where people can put in a vote for any other character from the game. Once a character gets a set amount of vote, the developers can create and later release the character as DLC for some odd amount. (I say 75 cents since there's unlimited funding for the game)

Example - I have the save data for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Batman: Arkham City, Dead Space 2, Devil May Cry 4, inFamous 2 and Prototype. So the characters I'll get right off the bat are Ezio, Batman, Isaac, Nero, Cole and Alex. Then I'll go to the game's website and put in a vote for Claudia (AC: B), Catwoman (B: AC), Dante and Credo (DMC4), and last but not least, Kuo and Nix (iF2).
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Yankees And Packers <3

id make a game where you start out as a small stock manager and work your way up i know it sounds boring but it sounds cool to me

Lvl 5 - Silver

I'd make a game where your a game developer making the most epic game of all time...man it'd be so

Lvl 9 - Gold

Something similar to GTA. Something like a life simulator. Sims & GTA mixed, perhaps.

That or Bully 2.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Lvl 7 - Gold

YOU:

Leader of a country of slaves. Your word is law and everyone is beneath your sheer brilliance. Killed your ex girlfriend and turned her into a sweet suit of armor. You throw rocks like no EVER HAS. You have a stock pile of HIDDEN MISSILES and can launch them with a snap of your finger. Hell you can snap your finger and summon a badass throne out of thin air. In fact you're so god like that you are team all on to yourself, no need for OTG assist. Yet somehow your greatest enemy happens to be a guy who stretches.

Gameplay:

You sit in your super, uber, fjorking awesome castle and do paperwork. Then more paperwork, then more and more. Guess what? MORE PAPERWORK.

Name of the this master piece of a game?:

Ultimate Doom: Super Arcade Edition 2014 Turbo.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Decisions decisions.

First it'd be an open world to explore. I'm thinking some hybrid form of skyrim / combat system inspired by bayonetta and marvel vs capcom 3 / visual fidelity of something a bit like, outland.
    Tight combat, enormous world to explore, secrets in abundance, that'd be nice.
    The main story would focus on a series of natural disasters happening across the land, earthquakes ruining towns, lava flows, random landslides in previously assumed safe areas, etc, where you play a demi-god, sent in to the lands by the gods to investigate the goings on and why everything is going to hell.
    Eventually you find out it was a ploy to kill you by sending you to such a dangerous place, and take revenge on the one god responsible.
    It wouldn't have competitive multiplayer, it could possibly have some co-op. At the least it'd have leaderboards for various challenges dotted around the world such as gauntlets.
    The combat I'd like to be designed by Platinum games, be incredibly deep, but still be effective for newcomers. And every attack performed would look amazing. The combat would need to be a bit precise though. I'd design intimidating boss battles with master duelists and clobbering, enormous lion-like monsters, making sure each would vary as heavily as possible from the next.
    The art style would have an art-deco feel with rustic elements, and the game itself would be very very brightly coloured, and the environments in the open world would be as varied as possible. Towering forests, seemingly bottomless caves, molten lava walkways, snowy mountains, all with dynamic weather specific to them. And then outside of that world, other worlds that could be reached during certain side quests to go retrieve stuff from another realm. Realms made of different coloured glass protected by a giant-glass metal gear esque monster. (again, boss battle ), ones where the earth constantly shifts like the sea, a realm which is identical to the world we live in, and many more.
    The world would be inhabited by all manner of folk and creatures, too. It'd have RPG levelling up elements, and crafting elements where you can upgrade your weapons and construct unique, new ones, using fragments collected from the earlier bosses that had been defeated.

Anyway, now i'm just rambling on fantasising. One can dream though.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

would like to make a Kingdom hearts game that listen to the fans.60 hours of game play that will have heart-drop action pack killer adventure in it.

The only sane person here

Simple: A My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Video Game. The gameplay will be Sandbox/Adventure and will come with trophies of course

Lvl 3 - Bronze

My game would be an open world superhero game, not based off Marvel or DC heroes but new ones. The world it takes place in would be one that has known the existence of superheroes for centuries (and supervillains).But these aren't the cliché heroes and villains that have capes, secret lairs, or costumes- they look and act just like us but obviously use their powers for good or evil. It would be very narrative driven, dramatic, and unlike most superhero games, it would be M-rated (because your powers can maim and brutally kill enemies). The story would focus on the ups and downs of being a hero to so many. Publicly, they are saviors, but privately many of them have complicated or morally ambiguous lives. Another thing it would focus on is the disconnect between the younger, reckless, self-absorbed heroes who are only in it for the celebrity, and the older, wiser, humble heroes, who haved saved the world countless times.

It would have RPG elements like sidequests, a leveling system and of course a morality system. I would imagine the storyline to clock in at around 75-100 hours, and of course the game would have plenty of action, huge setpiece moments and epic fights between heroes and villains. The story would revolve around your character whose appearance and powers would be entirely customizable. Your character is just discovering his/her powers and is being mentored by his/her grandfather who once had powers (some people lose their powers as they age and near death). The main character starts off as a hero, but halfway through the story a major plot point forces the player to make a choice: to continue being a hero, or to side with the villains, this results in two different endings.... and thats the game I would make. Oh, and no multiplayer

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Nothing that looks like the COD or BF series.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

For now i would remake FF7.

Lvl 6 - Silver

crash bandicoot hd collection with trophies

Sig and avatar by big bad bladia

HDD corrupted u.u

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightSparkle View Post
    Simple: A My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Video Game. The gameplay will be Sandbox/Adventure and will come with trophies of course
    [floatleft][/floatleft]

AKA bar by Athena| Avatar by Dare_xLw
    |Signature by Luckay

My showcase

by "Neo Gimp" D1Mech and "Smudgetastic" djunglist

Sigs And Beyond (closed)/Deja View (open)
    Sigs/Banners/Avatars/Headers requests

Lvl 7 - Gold

I would make Baldur's Gate 3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast