Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Broke while playing

This is a discussion on Broke while playing within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Oh god... Umm.. I once twisted a PS2 controller to the point that buttons starting flying off it and then ...

The Last of Us

Oh god...

Umm.. I once twisted a PS2 controller to the point that buttons starting flying off it and then it just snapped in half. You can blame that one on the "RPG" type thing in Soul Calibur 3. Right after I was done with the controller I proceeded to eject the game from the system and throw it like a frisbee out the window into the stream outside my house.

I still rage quite a bit, but haven't broken anything in a few years. I just feel bad for my old N64 and Gamecube controllers, although I must say those controllers can withstand all hell...

~Thanks to DaRe_xLw for t
    he epic sig and avy!~

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Once I REALLY got mad at black ops so I started cursing it and I tossed the cover across the room and now I can't close the cover

PRO Member

I always try to have a pillow around so i wont break anything but when i get mad at games i just start swinging and screaming into it

Avy: apokolypz Sig: djunglist Platbar: Thunder

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123