Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Basically done with trophies

This is a discussion on Basically done with trophies within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by ichris26 I get tired of seeing these threads where people whine about wanting to stop trophy hunting......if ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ichris26 View Post
    I get tired of seeing these threads where people whine about wanting to stop trophy hunting......if you want to quit then just quit. It isn't going to affect any of us here anyways so really just keep it to yourself. This is a site built around a community of trophy hunters and the last thing that we want to hear about is how hunting trophies is not fun for you.
    I swear we are reading the same book, I wanted to say the same thing.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

hmm it seems the a-hole squad came out of their hole and posted at the same time.
    If you don't care then don't freaking read it... If you're so tired of threads like these why the eff do you keep reading them..

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk12 View Post
    you have a soiled point. seem like whenever a certain game gets to hard or boring, ppl want to quit playing/trophy hunting/whatever. seem like ppl want to get 100% on all there games. ppl want to have a perfect trophy set. who the fudge cares. dude wanna quit playing...news flash..stop making it a chore to beat everything.

just enjoy the games. i was trying to become the first person on this site to NBA 2K12. i did it but missed out on just having fun with myplayer mode. as the guy i am quoting said "if you want to quit then just quit. It isn't going to affect us here anyways so really just keep it to yourself". am not trying to be rude or troll u but there are threads like this almost every week or so.

someone should make an official "I AM Done With Trophies" thread.
    Have you even seen my trophies, do I 100% everything?
    As I said, if you don't care then dont F***ing read it...

If it bothers you all that much then I'll just close the thread you whiny little b*tches...
    Surgeon Of Death

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12