Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

God of War IV Set To Feature Online Co-Op With Kratos & Deimos - PSM3 Jan 2012

This is a discussion on God of War IV Set To Feature Online Co-Op With Kratos & Deimos - PSM3 Jan 2012 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I don't care about the online MP. The thing that I care about is...who would be the major enemy? Because ...

The Playboy Wikipedia

I don't care about the online MP. The thing that I care about is...who would be the major enemy? Because I'm pretty sure Zeus is dead.

I wouldn't buy it, per se. But I would definitely give it a play.
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

I will wait and see what this leads to but I am disappointed in steering away from the single player mode that GoW games have always had. I guess we'll see, too many rumours, too many uncertainties.

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `Best Trophy Checklist (2014)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)

Currently Playing
    `Batman: Arkham Knight [95%]
    `AC: Syndicate [6%]
    `Helldivers [26%]

Signature & Avatar

`courtesy of DaRe_xLw

Lvl 4 - Silver

Ok so he's escaping the underworld again...for like the 3rd time..but Hades is already dead so i dont see a challenge. Also who else is there to fight? The only plausible answer is maybe Athena? But I do think a Co op campaign would be cool but also sorta easy.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I was already not too impressed with the idea of a GoW4, unless they did some kind of alternate reality modern day type of thing. But SSDD with co-op tacked on? No thank you. Add me to the chorus of "Keep single-player games single-player!" gamers. The only reason they would do this is so they could throw the PSN Pass in there to make more money, and they'll make sure people buy it new or buy the pass with used copies by including trophies for the co-op/whatever MP they put in it.
    I'll eventually finish up the GoW2 , and I'll be happy with 5 GoW plats on my list. And I'll leave it at that.

PRO Member

In the word of Kratos... ARRRRRIIIIEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

Lvl 8 - Gold

Why must they ruin everything? Wtf is this shit?

Lvl 8 - Gold

I like co-op in some games but this is just ridiculous. It was always a single player franchise and it should remain like that.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ewok_3000 View Post
    I don't care about the online MP. The thing that I care about is...who would be the major enemy? Because I'm pretty sure Zeus is dead.

I wouldn't buy it, per se. But I would definitely give it a play.
    Short answer. Doom.

That is all.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Seriously. The game is mainly single player, yes, but what is wrong with adding a co-op element. At least they're not f**king with competitive multiplayer, that would be rubbish.

Honestly, if you don't like co-op don't bloody play it, but don't whine like babies because your precious game is getting more diverse.

Besides this is all pretty much hearsay until someone actually confirms co-op (and announces GoW4) officially.

Stacking - Machinarium - Hell Yeah - Cuboid - Critter Crunch - Thomas Was Alone - Contrast

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

i personally would prefer if they didnt stray into the realms of multiplayer and just keep it a single player as thats what i know and love the game for.with that said i would still definately get it though.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I don't think co-op will hurt the game since it's just a matter of adding another Kratos and giving them something to do other than complain about Zeus\Athena\Ares. Besides Co-op is always fun, especially Local Co-op which has been getting more respect lately.

I'm just a bit sick of Kratos, I would like to see them explore the Greek mythology setting through somebody else.

Lvl 7 - Gold

well. i'm curious about it....
    Could be cool, if they do it right.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

ugh... another online pass for a game that doesnt need mp

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 6 - Silver

God of war kart.
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by BennysGoHome View Post
    BioShock.....Ratchet and Clank....... Assassin's Creed...... now God of War.

What the hell is wrong with 1P or traditional co-op games staying that way? I'm so sick of these half-ass multiplayer tack on's where they don't belong, it's way out of control. It only adds aggrivation to a franchise when it's done any less than stellar.

Who here thinks AC Brotherhood enhanced the experience by adding online? More often than not THAT is how these things go.
    I definitely feel that AC Brotherhood enhanced the experience. Added a hell of a lot of replay, and made multiplayer all around much more fun than traditional.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Nookie_Egg View Post
    God of war kart.
    Kart of War lol

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 2 - Bronze

As long as they give deimos a completely different move list than kratos i'm in

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by prarpin View Post
    Oh all you guys are so negative. Those of us who are true GOW fans have faith that they will do an excellent job. I don't think they will phone it in now. So far, they are on a roll. I think this is a great idea. After I played Ghost of Sparta, I wanted more of Deimos. I hope they let us have huge battle sense along the lines of the movie 300. That would be uber awesome if they put in King Leonitus. The possibilities are endless.
    i'm a hardcore gow fan but this....this right here.....this is a very bad idea. gow is NOT meant to be a co op game. i don't see this working at all. this will fail if they do this. and i just hope it don't ruin the game itself.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 6 - Silver

wow if this happens we will have yet another great story based game series ruined by online play why dont developers get that some people want a great long story line not just some 2 hour bullshit then online features

Lvl 9 - Gold

I wanted to rip odins head off.........
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast