exclusives

This is a discussion on exclusives within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; is uncharted the only game sony really cares for that sales big y is it the only game that they ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

exclusives

is uncharted the only game sony really cares for that sales big y is it the only game that they show on tv when it comes to exclusives cuz i feel uncharted is a great series but its getting old in my opinion and i feel naughty dog should make a rpg

O_o

It's the only one on TV because it's that newest and biggest exclusive at the moment. I sure when the next one floats down, they'll shove that down our throats too. .

On the edge

You don't remember the Killzone 2 and 3 commercials that were always on when they were released?

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ERICVOLTAGE View Post
    It's the only one on TV because it's that newest and biggest exclusive at the moment. I sure when the next one floats down, they'll shove that down our throats too. .
    This should answer your question. ^^

Sooner or later, The Last of Us will be swarming TV.

Korean Girl Group Groupie

I've seen commercials for each of Sony's big exclusives this year on television, everything from DC Universe Online to Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.

If you watch a channel that is predominantly aimed for men like ESPN, Spike TV, G4, or SyFy (these being U.S. channels), you are not likely to be able to watch an entire program without seeing Sony advertise for one of their games.

Chances are if you're watching TV now or in recent weeks, that you are going to see the latest game, which is Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception predominantly. But there are still commercials for the Move, Resistance 3, and others still on television if you're paying attention.

---

To your Naughty Dog remark, they are currently working on a totally new game called The Last of Us, which most likely isn't going to be an RPG, but is something new.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Lvl 7 - Gold

I don't usually watch TV...

But when I do - I never get a commercial anyway.

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by ERICVOLTAGE View Post
    Exactly and they want you to buy it that's why it's called advertising.