Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

What your platinum goal for 2012

This is a discussion on What your platinum goal for 2012 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I would like to achieve as many plats as possible this year, which won't be a lot :L haha...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I would like to achieve as many plats as possible this year, which won't be a lot :L haha

Lvl 1 - Bronze

only have 8 now i think i only got 1 or 2 last years.done got a few this years would like to make it to 15 atleast but dont know if i will or not.

Lvl 4 - Silver

My goal is 70 trophies for 2012

Lvl 4 - Silver

Ive got 4 in the last couple months since i started really looking for plats. I will set a goal of 15 if i can reach that i will be pretty pleased with myself.

Regional Manager of War

Realistically I can do 100 trophies but I am going to go with 50 since I have been busy for the last seven days. I also don't know how much time I'll have this summer-winter. I could have hit 50 by the one year anniversary but I got busy quite a few times which didn't help. It's life I guess

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

30 or 40 plats

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Vive La Révelation!

Umm get the last dang trophy for Saints Row The Third
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I'd like to get to 35.... but with a 16 month old son, and a full time job this could become excedingly difficult to achieve lol

LLWS 2010|The Price is Right : Decades|Trine 2|Rock Band 2|Monopoly Streets|Assassins Creed 2|NFS Shift|Family Game Night & 3|Dante's Inferno|Sonic Generations|Madden 10&11|Little Big Planet|Arkham Asylum|Toy Story 3|Heavy Rain|Infamous| Fallout 3|Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands|GoW 1,2,3 & Origins Collection|Borderlands|CoD [email protected]|Mw2|Sly 1&2|Sonic's Genesis Collection|Jak: Precursor Legacy

NSFW

Well.... I did plan to have a total of 40, but I'm getting awfully close all of the sudden, so I might have to turn the number up.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

дурак

25 or 30 Platinums. I just need to get off my lazy ass and start hunting like real again.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Im just tryin to clean up my last two plats (Ferrari Challenge, Warhawk) then shoot for 100 plats by the years end. Im sure ill reach my goal

IF YOU NEED TROPHY HELP JUST ASK ME. DO NOT SEND A BLANK FRIEND REQUEST

Retired TGT Member

My goal is to only plat games i really love, unless i get into a trophy competition or something. Last year I had a goal to get from 33 to 100 and I got to 89, and it was hard as shit. Now that I'm at 101 I want to relax a bit and only spend time on games i will really love. I love trophies, so i have a lot of trophies...now i'm gonna slow down so my goal is to take the pressure off and play epic games. So far they've included Mass Effect 3, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, FFXIII, and SSX. Later on will be ACIII, Max Payne 3, Far Cry 3, and maybe BioShock Infinite.

Plats-O'-War!!

My goal (revamped) is to games I really do enjoy. I did a dumb thing by buying a shit load of games, thus began my legendary backlog
    . But, now I'm at a point where I can say it and just get rid of the ones I bought out of sheer impulse. Gonna be a rough day at the office tomorrow.

PRO Member

Nothing big honestly O.o
    just platting all the games I get, presuming I like them enough, and they aint too much of a grind really

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 6 - Silver

I just want to wrap up the ones I'm close to platting... Jak 2, Ghostbusters, Trine, Bulletstorm

Lvl 9 - Gold

My initial platinum goal for 2012 was to hit 35 plats by years' end. Now I'm on 31, so I have a little under 8 months left to achieve just 4 platinums. Should be absolutely possible, and if I can squeeze in a few more, then so much the better!

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    My initial platinum goal for 2012 was to hit 35 plats by years' end. Now I'm on 31, so I have a little under 8 months left to achieve just 4 platinums. Should be absolutely possible, and if I can squeeze in a few more, then so much the better!
    Funny you should say that, my initial goal was 30 by year's end, but I'm 4 away from that target now as well. I did have a 'softer' target of 35 so I'll see if I can reach that instead.

Legend...Nuff Said

1/5 of my goal so far, with a couple still in striking range, and a long time to go before the deadline.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Lvl 5 - Silver

I'm just going to keep enjoying my games. If i get bored/distracted from a game, i'll move on to the next one..
    So i'm not going to hoard a bunch of shitty plats just for the numbers, that would kill gaming for me alltogether..

Lvl 4 - Silver

Im trying to get 5 plats a month. Hopefully at the end of 2012 i will have around 170 plats.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast