Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kingdom hearts

This is a discussion on Kingdom hearts within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I have! KH1, KH2, BBS, 358/2 days, Chains of memories remake! and i dont know how ill be able to ...

Gab
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have! KH1, KH2, BBS, 358/2 days, Chains of memories remake! and i dont know how ill be able to play DDD for the 3ds, but i HAVE TO! just need a friend of mine to buy it xD

Korean Girl Group Groupie

I've played most of the games in the series (Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days being the exception). I love the series, but the fact that it's about to be scattered onto it's fifth system, for it's sixth entry has hurt it substantially in my eyes. The games are fun, and offer you the content that you could easily as a beginner beat the game and enjoy the game's unique worlds, and a lot of content that also is there for the hardcore gamer to focus on to unlock all the little things that rewards you with a trailer of an upcoming game in the series, or a missing piece to the puzzle that links the titles together.

I don't feel that the series is an "emergency" series for Square Enix to fall back on, but a series of titles that works as an easier gateway into getting the gaming community into their type of titles with the built in library of Disney characters and movie worlds that instantly click with the child in everybody. If the series would have been a little less spread out on which platform it existed, I am quite sure the series would be even bigger than what it is.

The reason for a lack of the continuation of the "Xehanort Trilogy" on current generation home consoles, is because the series is the brainchild of Tetsuya Nomura and he is currently tied up with the main directorial duties on Final Fantasy Versus XIII and until that game is completed, it's not likely that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be reaching development beyond it's earliest conceptual stages. It would be nice if Square Enix would let somebody else take up the direction duty and allow the next prodigy do the work - but from all media and professional reports Nomura is a bit of a control freak and it's not likely that he wants somebody else to do the major input on the title.

Unless Square Enix is working on some secret project with a massive development team that nobody has heard of (not likely since Square Enix is about the worst secret keeper there is), I wouldn't expect Kingdom Hearts 3 for a very long long time. A shame because it was my favorite new IP on the PlayStation 2 system.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

PRO Member

I've beaten KH 1, KH 2, Birth by Sleep, Re:coded

I'm about halfway through with 358/2, I plan on playing chain of memories later on too.

I'm getting a 3ds to play dream, drop, distance as well

Sig by Beam| Avatar by Abstract

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I played KH (1) a lot, but my all-time favourite game is KH2. God, I loved that game. I'm still really hoping for KH3 on the PS3.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Beaten KH1, KH2 (also I was level 99 and stuff), CoM and BBS

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    Kingdom hearts is Square enix's emergency series for when they realize final fantasy is shit and their fanboys/girls finally stop paying for shit.

It's why there hasn't been a main series game out for some time, only knockoffs that don't do shit for the series (Though the 3DS game could possibly be a main story game due to sora and co. being the main characters again). Because when the Final fantasy Defense force stops eating all the terrible shit square enix feeds them they have a series to fall back on and they will finally release KH3 (Which i bet will be shit too because JRPGS are terrible these days).
    So much hate, more hate than I can muster for a day.

oh and, MEEE , MEE, SIGN ME UP....LOVE KH
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 6 - Silver

Played KH, KH Chain of Memories and KH2 loved them all please square release the HD collection

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    i agree with you for most of that except im hoping KH3 will be awesome not shit
    i am hoping so too, Kingdom hearts is a series i like alot.

But Square enix's track record is terrible lately. the only reason they are afloat right now is because of EDIOS and their awesome game Deus Ex Human Revolution. (Which square enix has ruined).

also chain of memories was pretty stupid. it was probably the worst attempt at portablizing a game ever.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post

But Square enix's track record is terrible lately. the only reason they are afloat right now is because of EDIOS and their awesome game Deus Ex Human Revolution. (Which square enix has ruined).

also chain of memories was pretty stupid. it was probably the worst attempt at portablizing a game ever.
    Yes definitely agree with you there, I really couldn't get into that much due to the attempt at trying to make it 3D but failing and the card system? Terrible idea. But its good that they're atleast trying to keep the series aloft and not just going "oh well were too busy so thats that".

{Avatar created by: kid420247}
    {Signature created by: kid420247}

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I played kingdom hearts with lot's of joy. I have no shame playing this great franchise!
    I have certainly no shame of being a huge disney fan and I liked the way the Final fantasy characters we implanted in the game!

Want to play a new game for the ps3

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Finished KH1 once, but watched one of my former gf's finish it twice! Finished KH2 once as well, along with Chain of Memories.

Have a copy of Birth By Sleep, but have so far only put a few hours into it. Will have to get back to it at some point

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit_Lover View Post
    I just wish that Playsation store would put KH on the store!!!!
    They need too! BE a Crap load of money-in-flow
    I'm in a BOX...
    GIFSoup

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I played KH1 all the way through and loved it, it's still one of my all-time favorite games. I started KH2 but I'm not really sure where my PS2 went....I think the ex might have made off with it when she moved out. :p

I hope and pray that a KH3 of PS3 will show up one day.....

★ Extra Astronomical ★

I regret not playing them when they came out for ps2. I was too preoccupied with GTA and SOCOM to give them a try. I hope they make a HD collection

Lvl 6 - Silver

I have played 1 and 2 and Birth by Sleep. I would love for these to be released on the psn store so that I could play them on my ps3. That or a hd collection would be great. I love these games. I may get Dream Drop Distance when I get a 3ds.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

Check Those Corners

Played and 100% beat all the DS ones. Were really fun. Would LOVE to see a HD remake or even kingdom hearts 3

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by BlazenKid4 View Post
    Hey guys blazenkid4 here and im just wondering ow many of you have played the kingdom hearts games?
    Post reply's if you have
    Sorry but this thread is alittle dumb in my opinion.

Many people played KH, for the cool gameplay and the memories of classic disney characters.
    Is that all? What exactly are we here to discuss?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12