Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kingdom hearts

This is a discussion on Kingdom hearts within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey guys blazenkid4 here and im just wondering ow many of you have played the kingdom hearts games? Post reply's ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Kingdom hearts

Hey guys blazenkid4 here and im just wondering ow many of you have played the kingdom hearts games?
    Post reply's if you have
    I'm in a BOX...
    GIFSoup

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have. I've played KH 1 and beat it almost completely (didn't complete some journal parts) and KH 2 I beat completely 100%. Also played chain of memories which was alright but I didn't like the card fighting system. And I have Birth By Sleep for psp which I beat a good amount of. In my opinion, this is one of the best games out there with one of the most memorable story lines ever. But then again, my two favorite games of all time are FF7 and KH series =P but if you're thinking of picking it up and love a good long story with lots of fun side things to do then this is the right game for you =)

{Avatar created by: kid420247}
    {Signature created by: kid420247}

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just wish that Playsation store would put KH on the store!!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i played both. i started the second one first and i absolutely loved it, but then playing the first one just wasnt as good.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I still have my games and a working ps2 to play them

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeeuhh Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 were amazing. But I feel like there's no replay value really, because whenever I start a new game on KH1 I always get past Destiny Island and then just get incredibly bored of it. I've probably played through Destiny Islands 15 times, hearing the music from there almost makes me sick

But the first times playing those games were awesome, I wish I could play through them again. It's just too boring

edit:

Has anyone beaten Sephiroth at the Colosseum in the first game? I remember that ruining my life and I never got past it lol.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I've played most of the Kingdom Hearts games. I never finished Chain of Memories, just couldn't really get into it. And I also haven't played Kingdom Hearts coded, is there anyone here who has? How is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Obbsworld View Post
    Yeeuhh Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 were amazing. But I feel like there's no replay value really, because whenever I start a new game on KH1 I always get past Destiny Island and then just get incredibly bored of it. I've probably played through Destiny Islands 15 times, hearing the music from there almost makes me sick

But the first times playing those games were awesome, I wish I could play through them again. It's just too boring
    I guess it depends on the player. I've replayed 1&2 more than once and I still enjoy them.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I've played the first and second one and loved both of them, beat both 100% to
    Platinum's Working On= BORDERLANDS 2 (57%) MADDEN NFL 13 (25%) inFAMOUS 2 (42%)

Perfecting since 1996

I have beaten the first including unlocking the secret endings at the end of both.

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 7 - Gold

I've beaten all of them, with the exception of Birth by Sleep.
    I've done 100% in Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II & Chain of Memories. 358/2 Days, after I beat it, I was done. Could not play anymore, that was probably the worst Kingdom Hearts out of the bunch. Kingdom Hearts is my second favorite franchise, the first being Assassin's Creed.
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Nope, nothing

I played and completed the first one on PS2 but that's it, I really enjoyed it and was quite surprised by that.

I mean come on, mixing Final Fantasy with Disney!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Obbsworld View Post
    edit:

Has anyone beaten Sephiroth at the Colosseum in the first game? I remember that ruining my life and I never got past it lol.
    Nope never could get past him in the first one =P the second one was much much easier though =)

{Avatar created by: kid420247}
    {Signature created by: kid420247}

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ive played and loved the first....I dont know why I never played the 2nd even though I do have BC on my ps3 still.

I am hoping for an HD re-release of these games..or KH3 would be even better

PLATINUMS: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Batman: AA, Assassins Creed 2, Bioshock, Borderlands, Brutal Legend, Burnout Paradise, Call of Duty: WaW, Call Of Duty: MW2, Darksiders, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age 2, Enslaved: OotW, Final Fantasy XIII, God Of War I & II, Madden 10,11 & 12, Resistance 2, Shaun White Snowboarding, Sly 1, Sonic's Genesis Collection, Uncharted 1&2, Walking Dead

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I never played these games and feel ive missed out on something based on what ive read over the months in some threads.ps3 remake/remaster perhaps hmmmm?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Regional Manager of War

I did both Kingdom Hearts games 100%, and hardest difficulty for both games. I loved those games so much and would kill for a remastered HD version on the PS3. Still waiting for KH3 till his day...

Lvl 4 - Silver

I've played KH and KH2. Both were fantastic

Signature And Avatar Made By DjungList!
    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Platinum #10

Revelations 19:16

i did...i miss them. I think i'd pay for an HD remake/remaster of KH
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

INTJ

Kingdom hearts is Square enix's emergency series for when they realize final fantasy is shit and their fanboys/girls finally stop paying for shit.

It's why there hasn't been a main series game out for some time, only knockoffs that don't do shit for the series (Though the 3DS game could possibly be a main story game due to sora and co. being the main characters again). Because when the Final fantasy Defense force stops eating all the terrible shit square enix feeds them they have a series to fall back on and they will finally release KH3 (Which i bet will be shit too because JRPGS are terrible these days).

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    Kingdom hearts is Square enix's emergency series for when they realize final fantasy is shit and their fanboys/girls finally stop paying for shit.

It's why there hasn't been a main series game out for some time, only knockoffs that don't do shit for the series (Though the 3DS game could possibly be a main story game due to sora and co. being the main characters again). Because when the Final fantasy Defense force stops eating all the terrible shit square enix feeds them they have a series to fall back on and they will finally release KH3 (Which i bet will be shit too because JRPGS are terrible these days).
    i agree with you for most of that except im hoping KH3 will be awesome not shit

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 7 - Gold

Oh yeah. I finished replaying KH1 again a couple of months ago. KH2 is currently out on loan. This reminds me that I need to make a phone call.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast