Ultimate Mortal Kombat Collection

This is a discussion on Ultimate Mortal Kombat Collection within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; HELP THIS OVER GROWN 4 ARM BASTARD DOES NOTHING BUT CHEAT ANY TIPS ON HOW TO BEAT KINTARO??? ALL DOES ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Ultimate Mortal Kombat Collection

HELP THIS OVER GROWN 4 ARM BASTARD DOES NOTHING BUT CHEAT ANY TIPS ON HOW TO BEAT KINTARO??? ALL DOES IS THE CHEEP AS TELEPORT SLAM ON YOU AND I CANT GET PAST HIM.....THANKS

~~Krauser~~

PRO Member

I have not played it yet, but if it's giving you trouble go look it up on youtube. I'm sure you'll find a video or 2... or fight spam with spam

His teleport slam have you tried jumping away and attacking him? That did the trick in MK

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    I have not played it yet, but if it's giving you trouble go look it up on youtube. I'm sure you'll find a video or 2... or fight spam with spam

His teleport slam have you tried jumping away and attacking him? That did the trick in MK
    Yes and has he teleports to do his jump slam u can hit jump and time it right with a air kick or punch will work still doesnt help this fight tho with the over grown bastard. I have played and play and play kintaro has like 2000 wins to my 0 grrrr
    Everywere i look i see that people are having problems climbing the mk2 ladder mainly do the the A.I. spams and being able to read your every move has ur doing urs. Total bullshit

~~Krauser~~

You weak azz niggs

Try to use Shang Tsung. That's what I did, but then again I remembered all of the tricks over the years of playing Here's a video... If you get the timing you can do this against anyone

PRO Member

Goodluck with that, I can't give you any tips as I have never played it but the teleport slam was very easy to counter in MK... then again the older games are harder. Only thing I can say is keep at it.

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Try to use Shang Tsung. That's what I did, but then again I remembered all of the tricks over the years of playing Here's a video... If you get the timing you can do this against anyone

Thank you i just watched the video and im going to try that see wat i can do with this i really hated mk and mk2 my personal favorite was ultimate moral kombat ^^

~~Krauser~~

Also i have found out how to unlock those three characters on ultimate mortal kombat
    At the secret screen that pops up when you lose and don't continue in ladder mode, use both controllers to enter these codes (buttons ordered HP, LP, BL, LK, HK).

Ermac: 1-2-3-4-4 / 4-4-3-2-1
    Mileena: 2-2-2-6-4 / 2-2-2-6-4
    Classic Sub: 8-1-8-3-5 / 8-1-8-3-5

Also play as human smoke select robot smoke and then hold down back,high punch,high kick,run,and block and when the match starts if done right the robot smoke will pop into human smoke ^^
    ~~Krauser~~

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-_-Krauser__ View Post
    Thank you i just watched the video and im going to try that see wat i can do with this i really hated mk and mk2 my personal favorite was ultimate moral kombat ^^

~~Krauser~~

Also i have found out how to unlock those three characters on ultimate mortal kombat
    At the secret screen that pops up when you lose and don't continue in ladder mode, use both controllers to enter these codes (buttons ordered HP, LP, BL, LK, HK).

Ermac: 1-2-3-4-4 / 4-4-3-2-1
    Mileena: 2-2-2-6-4 / 2-2-2-6-4
    Classic Sub: 8-1-8-3-5 / 8-1-8-3-5

Also play as human smoke select robot smoke and then hold down back,high punch,high kick,run,and block and when the match starts if done right the robot smoke will pop into human smoke ^^
    ~~Krauser~~
    Yeah, it's only been the same for over fifteen years

PRO Member

Nice video dawg

@Jack, you should be able to pull this off... it looks too easy but I bet it will take some time to get exactly like in the video.

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 5 - Silver

Goodluck with that, I can't give you any tips as I have never played it but the teleport slam was very easy to counter in MK... then again the older games are harder. Only thing I can say is keep at it.
    I will im not the type to give up and roll over

~~Krauser~~

Lvl 5 - Silver

Nice video dawg

@Jack, you should be able to pull this off... it looks too easy but I bet it will take some time to get exactly like in the video.
    Lets keep our fingers crossed

~~Krauser~~

PRO Member

Lets keep our fingers crossed

~~Krauser~~
    So, did it work? I thought you would've reported back by now

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 5 - Silver

So, did it work? I thought you would've reported back by now
    Yes and No im trying to get the damn timing down just right i believe it will i have had a few jump kicks were there were back to back however im running into kintaro blocking me and then grabbing me fucking bastard. Im watching the youtube video again to see what i have missed or what i can gain from it.

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Lvl 5 - Silver

It worked ^^ U really have to get the timing right or your screwed i was jumping to soon that's why he was grabbing me and blocking me. As soon as u jump kick him and knock him back to the ground as soon as you see his feet go up jump and do it again. Its like wait a half a sec or a sec and then u better be in the air or ur screwed ....Thank you for everyones help has made my day ^^

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

You weak azz niggs

It worked ^^ U really have to get the timing right or your screwed i was jumping to soon that's why he was grabbing me and blocking me. As soon as u jump kick him and knock him back to the ground as soon as you see his feet go up jump and do it again. Its like wait a half a sec or a sec and then u better be in the air or ur screwed ....Thank you for everyones help has made my day ^^

~~Krauser~~
    I told you

PRO Member

Great, I'm sure that clip will help me when I get this game.
    Last edited by DRAGON1NINJA; 01-03-2012 at 12:24 AM.

Sig by Smashguy