Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Anyone else overwhelmed by games?

This is a discussion on Anyone else overwhelmed by games? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I finally experienced what it's like to have a backlog, but it's nothing compared to what the gamers with jobs ...

The One and Only

I finally experienced what it's like to have a backlog, but it's nothing compared to what the gamers with jobs get.

Right now I have Dark Souls and Shift in my backlog. I plan on rotating between Shift and Skyrim (currently playing) while holding off Dark Souls until friends asks me to play.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Winter Is Coming

I can't believe some people have 50-60 games they haven't played yet, thats crazy lol
    I have a pretty small backlog in comparison but i tend to concentrate on one game at a time these days, completely hooked on Skyrim at the moment and can't see me touching another game till its done.

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

PRO Member

Im not overwhelmed since i only have Arkham City and the MGS HD collection that im trying rto platinum with a week left of vacation

Avy: apokolypz Sig: djunglist Platbar: Thunder

PRO Member

I have a huuuuuuggggeeee backlog. There needs to be more hours in the day or else I'll never catch up. :l

Legendary...Nuff Said

I currently have somewhat of a decent backlog. I still need to get around to playing some more of BioShock, and even though I finished the story, there's still so much fucking stuff to do in Skyrim. I'm too addicted to Dark Souls to stop playing that though.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I got so many games I don't know where to start.
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

for atleast getting a play through done for each game im pretty caught up but on games to go back and try to platinum pretty backlogged not including games coming from gamefly

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I am, that's for sure.

I got about 20 DS games left to complete.
    40 PSP games.
    About 30 PS2 games.
    About 30 Wii games.

Right now I'm going through all my PS3 games, but there's so many more releasing each month its killing me!

Crocodile Hunter

well lol ive got over 10 games in my backlogg

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm not really proud of it, but i've probably got maybe 30 PS3 games i haven't even switched on.
    not to mention other consoles. promised myself i would take it easy over the holidays.
    Only bought Uncharted 3 and Zelda.

One
    Lvl 6 - Silver

Indeed, the holiday season is a great time to overwhelm yourself with games you will probably never get to!

"Oh, so you think that the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted it, I was born in it."

MK Plat = Overrated

If any of you feel TOO overwhelmed, PM me and I'll give you my PO Box because I have exactly the opposite problem. Donations are always welcome.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Nope, feels more like empty. Sure I got some games to catch up to but even so, my fear that I will run out of games is why I donīt play some yet.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 6 - Silver

Got a small backlog going atm, for games that I haven't yet started.... NFS:The Run, Tomb Raider Trilogy, Prince Of Persia Trilogy

and for games that I need to platinum... er pretty much everything else I own [though currently working on GOW before moving onto the online ones I have on my sig]
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I did have a backlog of about 10 games but just bought 5 more games over christmas so i have banned myself from buying for the next 6 months (like thats gonna happen).

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

About 40-50 PS3 games for me. Doubt I'll get the chance to play them all so I'm being selective in what I play now.

Lvl 4 - Silver

i bought soo many games before november and december that i could just buy two of the big games in november,but i probably have about 30 most psn games

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

I've got plenty of games to and my back-log is massive, but I don't care.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

i dont have an overly massive back log,in fact i dont even think half you guys on here would call it a back log.i have about 7-9 games now to play but that will keep me going for a while as i have a full time job and a family of my own.i dont get to game often and it will take me ages to do some of them games as i only do a few hours here and there,so im set for a little bit,but they will all get chucked to the side as soon as FF13 2 is released

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Closing this account

nope. i buy at least 5 games a year or less. if i finish those off, then i just buy 1 and dont by anymore until i grow tired of it or platinum the game. i gotta have a sports game to play, in between sports season, i will play a rpg. i will never have more then 1 un-played game. i had gotten 5 games for xmas and thats my 5 games for this year.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast