Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Anyone else overwhelmed by games?

This is a discussion on Anyone else overwhelmed by games? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; i have 9 games not played and finals are coming up i need more time...

Yankees And Packers <3

i have 9 games not played and finals are coming up i need more time

Gaming since 1985!

Games I need to finish:
    Dead Island
    Ratchet & Clank : All 4 One
    Borderlands DLC

Games I haven't started/opened:
    Dungeon Siege 3
    Rocketbirds
    Trine 1 & 2
    AC : Revelations

Edit: To answer the question, lol, yeah, this is alot for me, seein as which there are a few other games I wanna pick up but I don't wanna backlog too much.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Actually for once I am
    I have Homefront, Naruto, MK vs DC, Dead Island, KAne and Lynch 2, NHL 12 and GoW 2-3

Also havent even opened up Deus Ex...
    Avatar by cmgravekeeper | Signature by Wadefan1

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Currently I still need to finish Dead Island, MGS HD (just Peace Walker and MGS2), and the MW3 campaign.

It might not seem as big of a backlog compared to you guys, but I am completely hooked on BF3 and GT5. I find myself switching between these two games while rarely touching the other 3. Playing the constantly updated GT5 with a wheel and the epic multiplayer of BF3 doesn't really help at all!

EDIT: I also have some PSN games that I never bothered finishing but would like too soon:

Trine
    Scott Pilgrim
    Eat Them!
    Worms 2: Armageddon
    Dead Nation
    WipeOut HD
    InFamous (game is boring IMO)
    Super Stardust HD

Games I'm planning to get this year (half of these would probably go into 2013 ):

Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Twisted Metal
    BioShock Infinite
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Skyrim (oh God)
    AC: Revelations
    Assassin's Creed III (?)
    MG Rising (?)
    the next COD (ughhhh)

Lord have mercy on my soul.
    Last edited by Kino321-X; 01-03-2012 at 06:58 PM.
    Assassin's Creed II, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well, me and my buddy played Chains of Olympus all night, haha so I'm 2 trophies off til the platinum so I'm like 1/12 done with my backlog! Such a difference!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

where the wind comes sweeping down the plains

I have only a few days left before school starts again for the semester. I have just finished my first playthrough of Mass Effect 2. The only trophy I have left before plat on ME2 is the Insanity run. What follows are the games I haven't even started:

Batman: Arkham City
    Assassin's Creed: Revelations
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Uncharted
    Uncharted 3

I also need to finish the Platinum for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (MP trophies).
    I really wanted to get at least two plats before the next semester.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yes I am for sure

No Matter What

Just between Uncharted 3 and Battlefield 3 is crazy. I really want to do the story of Uncharted first, but the Battlefield Multiplayer is crazy addicting. Also Uncharted has some sweet Multiplayer too.

Oh yea, whenever my friend is on we always play Saints Row the Third.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm playing like a gazillion games at the moment, batman arkham city, rayman origins (Love it btw) uncharted 3 driver san francis. littlebigplanet 2, killzone 3 etc etc etc

its a fun vacation ^^

PRO Member

Yep, already had a good number of games but the explosion late in 2011 I think actually hurt the gaming industry. Games like Resistance 3 went unpurchased for many who would like to play it due to there being too many other good games out. I didn't buy Resistance 3 even though I really want it (and can afford it) but it just doesn't make sense to buy it yet for $60 when it'll sit on a shelf like my other 12 or so games I got for $20-$30.

Of course working a full time job, having a girlfriend, being social with friends and also doing some freelance work on the side and starting my own business, I don't have the time I'd like to dedicate right now. You'd think with the holidays passing recently I'd have had a lot of time but alas, no. Lesson to you kiddies, enjoy your breaks while you get them, when you get a job you'll be lucky to have two week's worth of holidays all year...sure you get vacation but if you're like me you actually want to get away somewhere for that

NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS - I Will Decline Them

Wanna Boost? - Dead Island Riptide, Far Cry 3, Battlefield 3 Co-Op, Killzone 3 DLC, Warhawk, Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Brutal Legend, Portal 2, Sacred 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Dead Nation

Lvl 4 - Silver

My game purchases are WAY down recently due to cashflow but some are/were absolutely necessary. (Arkham City/Twisted Metal/Operation: Raccoon City). The one that bugs me is my Assassin's Creed 2 stuck at 17% for 2 years. The others are way too time consuming to realistically go for like MK and Resistance 2 so that's the only one that bothers me, especially since I joined this site and saw how easy it is. I know I'll get to it....... eventually.
    Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddykraven View Post
    Yep, already had a good number of games but the explosion late in 2011 I think actually hurt the gaming industry. Games like Resistance 3 went unpurchased for many who would like to play it due to there being too many other good games out. I didn't buy Resistance 3 even though I really want it (and can afford it) but it just doesn't make sense to buy it yet for $60 when it'll sit on a shelf like my other 12 or so games I got for $20-$30.

Of course working a full time job, having a girlfriend, being social with friends and also doing some freelance work on the side and starting my own business, I don't have the time I'd like to dedicate right now. You'd think with the holidays passing recently I'd have had a lot of time but alas, no. Lesson to you kiddies, enjoy your breaks while you get them, when you get a job you'll be lucky to have two week's worth of holidays all year...sure you get vacation but if you're like me you actually want to get away somewhere for that
    Move to Denmark, they get 10 weeks paid vacation a year most in the world. (Thats my plan)
    Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!

Change is mediocre

I have gotten about 8 games in the past couple months. I switch them up, but then I started focusing on 5, then on 2 until I am finished with them and I move on to the next little bit. I am currently playing: Duke Nukem Forever, Skyrim, Bulletstorm, Dead Island, and Kane and Lynch 2. I have a bit that I will play once those 5 are done: PoP Colletion, Arkham City, UC3, Dead Space, and MW3.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345