Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Anyone else overwhelmed by games?

This is a discussion on Anyone else overwhelmed by games? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; This holiday season has brought me many new games. I have The God of War: Origins Collection to Platinum both ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Anyone else overwhelmed by games?

This holiday season has brought me many new games. I have The God of War: Origins Collection to Platinum both games, Arkham City, Resistance 3, Duke Nukem Forever, Modern Warfare 3, Uncharted 3, Rocksmith, and Assassins Creed Revelations.

Being on break, I've been siwtching up these games every time I turn my PS3 on. So, what games are you guys backlogged on and do you play a game at a time or do you mix and match what games you play?

PRO Member

Glad you asked, I have so many new games to play and I am so overwhelmed I don't were to start. Part of me wants to dive into each game and the other part wants me to finish up some games I already have started.

I'll add that I have 30 plus games not started yet.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It's not even fit how backlogged I am on games, I have a good 20 or so games to get done (including the ones I just got for christmas).

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I can't force myself to play only one game at a time so I switcheroo all the time, took me a month to finish MW3 but I had only racked up 6 hours on the campaign by the end of it.

I have a huge backlog

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I didn't get half the games you guys did and I still feel overwhelmed lol... I got Batman Arkham City and just bought Mass Effect 2 (so I could be caught up for when 3 comes out) and got MW3 on release date so still playin that solidly. But I absolutely know how you feel lol

Lvl 4 - Silver

I have like 8 games in my back log right now..its horrible because i never let that happen.

Huge Gaming Backlog

I have a few easy plats still to get like Sly 1 and 2, Sims 3. Also some more time consuming ones like BF3, MW3, GTA4 and Dead Space 2. It's good to mix it up when playing. It feels like it takes longer to get plats but by the end of it you get heaps of them at once. I was mixing up Uncharted 3, Skyrim, Saints Row, Red Faction Armageddon and ACR and it felt like ages since I had a plat. When I eventually finished them I had 5 plats in a few days.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

PRO Member

I have about 5 psn games left and Enslaved and deBlob 2 to start.... but all games on my account are done about to plat UMVC3 soon.

Sig by Smashguy

Plats-O'-War!!

I have a shit load of games that I've bought Brand New from 2010 that I still haven't played! . On top of the games I got from all last year, PLUS the...(counts on fingers).......4-6 I got on the way to start this year. I'm going through them slowly but surely. Way too damn many to list, but I think about close to 40-50 overall games I have (Half of them are still in plastic)

Gab
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

I wish i cold be overwhelmed by games ... right now buying is not my main interest but to buy a new tv im tired of my SD tv.. i have been playing on my dads tv for the past months (Toshiba lcd 42 inch) but i recently finish Zelda skyward sword (ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER, i dont even have a wii and i borrowed one just for that masterpiece) and AC revelations another great game though it was short for me, i can't wait to finish desmond story this year!

An old-fashioned cowboy

I only picked up three games this season. Batman Arkham City, Infamous 2, & Deus Ex. I've already finished Batman and have moved on to Infamous 2. Plus on top of that I already had 4 games that I still haven't played. Thankfully by the looks of it 2012 will be a slow gaming year for me. There's only 2 games I plan on getting during the first few months of 2012.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Gosh mw3 looks so boring now.
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Local Drunk

Yeah I'm switching between 5 different games and I haven't even started playing Mass Effect 2 yet.

PRO Member

btw I play 2 games at a time or sometimes just one, I don't see the point in loading up 10 games at once if I know I won't play them... although I did do that before I starting collecting trophies

Sig by Smashguy

Legend...Nuff Said

I'm switching in and out between 15 games at the moment. I have a huge logjam because for a year and a half I couldn't game cause I was overseas, and in September I finally bought a new PS3 and have been playing and buying games non-stop.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Lvl 6 - Silver

backlogged on NBA 2K10, and Batman Arkham Asylum. Thank god for a short lise
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

Lvl 6 - Silver

i meant LIST, sorry
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

PRO Member

@Krazy, you can edit your post and correct it instead of posting again lol

Sig by Smashguy

PRO Member

Games Im backlogged in:

Batman AA & AC
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
    Metal Gear HD
    Ico & Shadow of Colossus
    Assassins Creed Brotherhood
    Star Wars Force Unleashed II

and yeah i mix and match, i jump back and forth from game to game...
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Platinum Procrastinator

I'm definitely getting overwhelmed by games. I have probably 50-60 if not more games here for the PS3 that I haven't even started yet, not counting probably 20 or more games on the PSN. I also went out and bought a new Wii about a month or so ago along with Skyward Sword and I haven't even taken it out of the box. I'm hoping I'll catch up on a lot of my older games during 2012.

I've even thought about mailing some of my games to people on this site as I have more than I can play and they would benefit from them right now more than I would.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast