GT5 Updates - zzzz How Long?

This is a discussion on GT5 Updates - zzzz How Long? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Bought myself a new PS3 in the Sales. Go to play GT5, and the updates are insane. Been doing it ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

GT5 Updates - zzzz How Long?

Bought myself a new PS3 in the Sales.

Go to play GT5, and the updates are insane.

Been doing it since 1pm, and its only 38% through on the 6th update!

Good thing the football is on to keep me entertained!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Did this last week (bought new PS3 after a YLOD), Not sure what your broadband is like, but it took me about 6 hours, although my line is far from perfect - fully installing the game will take about an hour too ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

on the 10/12th update now, the Mega 1192 MB one! This one will probably take 30-45mins.

Pro Predator

I got a new PS3 Slim 360GB in November 2011, I managed to keep most of my game saves from my old PS3 and I have updated some of my games, one being GT5, it took a good 4 hours for 12 updates so beware of the time it takes.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Took me about an hour, it's worth it they added a lot of free content since release.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

wow good thing i did not decide to play this game. went with mw3

Lvl 9 - Gold

Try downloading DC Universe, your pain is tolerable.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    Try downloading DC Universe, your pain is tolerable.
    Lol.. true dat! I let DC Universe run overnight. I played for 3 hours and deleted it, lol. (didn't like it).

I still play GT5 almost every day though, when I think back at all the updates.. yeah.. I'm sure it's quite a pain to download all of those at once. Eeeek.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman_Geek View Post
    Lol.. true dat! I let DC Universe run overnight. I played for 3 hours and deleted it, lol. (didn't like it).

I still play GT5 almost every day though, when I think back at all the updates.. yeah.. I'm sure it's quite a pain to download all of those at once. Eeeek.
    I think the electricity bill needed to power up the ps3 long enuff for the game to finish was what the game would cost in retail.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box