Less respected plat above - Yeah, yeah, no plat , playalong

This is a discussion on Less respected plat above - Yeah, yeah, no plat , playalong within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Seen bunch of "Proudest plat", "My awesome plat collection" "I LUV MY PLATS" and letīs not forget " MY PLAT ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Less respected plat above - Yeah, yeah, no plat , playalong

Seen bunch of "Proudest plat", "My awesome plat collection" "I LUV MY PLATS" and letīs not forget " MY PLAT IS BETTER THAN YOURS" (may have made some of those stuff up).

Now letīs do a , " Wow....you platted that game? Serious? Just lost respect for you....lost it all"

Now, now, I got no plat , yes hypocrite me. Ignore me or just take a trophy I got.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 4 - Silver

No platinums yet bro?

I'll let The Miz take it away!

Signature And Avatar Made By DjungList!
    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Platinum #10

Trophy Guide Kitten

This doesn't seem like it will end in the best way. So I think I'm just going to end it now.
    K? Thanks