check my YouTube channel

This is a discussion on check my YouTube channel within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; im going threw a depresion at the moment and iv being going threw it for over a year now hopefully ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

check my YouTube channel

im going threw a depresion at the moment and iv being going threw it for over a year now hopefully ill come out of it, so i was thinking why not make a gaming YouTube channel i mean it would help me get my mind of my problems for a bit so i ask u guys come check out my channel i do vids like
    -unboxings ( mainly of collectors editions )
    - lets plays ( mostly of games i enjoy )
    -walkthroughs ( on the latest games )
    -discussing about games
    -collection updates ( every 4-6 weeks or when i get 10 games within that time)
    -IRL (in real life)vids

my channel name: supermidnightgamer
    i meant to make it midnightgames but it said that someone has taken it
    http://www.youtube.com/user/supermid...r?feature=mhee
    Last edited by mentalgear; 01-05-2012 at 11:00 PM.

platbar and sig by wadefan1

Lvl 9 - Gold

Canīt access without logging into my google account, not cool.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 7 - Gold

Wow, you seem just like me. I did the same exact thing, I wasn't diagnosed with depression, but I got shit in my life, so I decided to work on my Youtube channel, to clear my head.
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Lvl 6 - Silver

view my vids to... TechBros92
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

Lvl 4 - Silver

thats strange and cool at the same time what kind of vids do u do ?

platbar and sig by wadefan1

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by mentalgear View Post
    thats strange and cool at the same time what kind of vids do u do ?
    Not sure if you are directing that question to me or to Krazy, but if it was towards me, I do Call of Duty videos, but I am uploading a video as we speak to address that situation on how I don't want to do Call of Duty videos all the time, and want to expand my channel into a Let's Play channel and maybe reviews, and other gaming related videos. Not just Call of Duty Commentaries.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Guys, Im thinking of starting to get a channel, I'm 16 but ordering a PVR through amazon with my dads credit card thats $200 will seem absurd to him. How can i start without having him know? I'm a great CoD player, not to gloat. I have plenty 40+ kills to 5 or less deaths kill confirmed games and stuff like that i can use as a backdrop to my commentaries. Anyways, I just started a new youtube channel since I had others on my old one that I knew in real life and couldn't trust, It's name is IAmSimdog. Thanks for the help in advance.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by simdog View Post
    Guys, Im thinking of starting to get a channel, I'm 16 but ordering a PVR through amazon with my dads credit card thats $200 will seem absurd to him. How can i start without having him know? I'm a great CoD player, not to gloat. I have plenty 40+ kills to 5 or less deaths kill confirmed games and stuff like that i can use as a backdrop to my commentaries. Anyways, I just started a new youtube channel since I had others on my old one that I knew in real life and couldn't trust, It's name is IAmSimdog. Thanks for the help in advance.
    Just tell him, because he will know if you use his credit card, if you don't want him to know at all, don't use his card, you can maybe earn the money, $200 in cash, and then go to your dad and ask him to buy it online with his card, and then hand him your $200, that way you paid for it, and you dad lost no money, whatsoever. Also, the reason why I think you are afraid or nervous to do it with his card is because you don't want him knowing you want to talk to yourself to other people on Youtube. If, and that's only if you are nervous of that, just tell him that. My parents know I do it, I even sometimes ask them not to bug me for a couple of hours because I'll be recording some footage.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I donīt get it, you havenīt linked to your channel?
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 3 - Bronze

IAmSimdog's Channel - YouTube

My Channel that I just started today when I was bored