Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 282

Tester Season 3

This is a discussion on Tester Season 3 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I couldn't agree more that David Jaffe certainly looked like he didn't want to be there....

  1. #181
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    1

    I couldn't agree more that David Jaffe certainly looked like he didn't want to be there.

  2. #182
    PRO Member
    Javro_07's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dalton,Georgia
    Posts
    673
    Reputation
    55

    My thought on ep.2...

    So sorry you were sent home asuka.Keep your head up.

    I love Suzkaiden's accent.

    Egoraptor wasn't as big of a jackass this episode.

    I hope Skyd1ddy wins.

    Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

  3. #183
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    TL;DW



  4. #184
    derezzed.
    Asuka's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    lost in my own world
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    21

    Silver lining time, people! I never thought I'd be in an animated meme. (Thanks to Lo-Ping for showing me these!)

    We have the regular speed version:


    And the tripping balls version:


    Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.
    Self-Indulgence|How to Ban|ExDesigns





  5. #185
    Administrator
    Submerge's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    102

    I liked the part where everyone was excited to meet David Jeffe. I think I would've been kicked out that episode had I been on because I would've been blank-staring like, who? Oh, he's director of Twisted Metal? Cool, but I'm not going to cream myself because like I still don't care. Yes I played the shit out of that game when I was a child but the new one doesn't look all that good, just a rehash.

    Now episode 3 where they meet the voice actor for Nathan Drake, I'd been on his balls all episode. Sure would...
    I had a threesome last night, there were a couple of no shows but I still had a good time!


  6. #186
    Legend...Nuff Said
    Lasombra's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    1,535
    Reputation
    185

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    TL;DW


    Why does he look like Michael Jackson? (The guy in the video pic)

    And I'd be the same thing, Submerge. Who's David Jaffre? And why would I care?

    L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

  7. #187
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,803
    Reputation
    459

    Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    [COLOR=#000080]Silver lining time, people! I never thought I'd be in an animated meme. (Thanks to Lo-Ping for showing me these!)

    We have the regular speed version:
    Wait why doesn't the girl in the back have a Move controller? Is she just rocking out for no reason? It looks like she really wants to be part of the group but Asuka is like "Only I may dance"

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  8. #188
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    0

    I signed up to say..Fuck you David Jaffe!

  9. #189
    Retired
    Undrey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Afterlife Sahara Desert
    Posts
    2,271
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGJOEJGDE View Post
    I signed up to say..Fuck you David Jaffe!
    You say that because of a dumb reality show?

  10. #190
    Negator
    DarkFox's Piss Bucket's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    29520
    Posts
    4,619
    Reputation
    818

    Quote Originally Posted by Undrey View Post
    You say that because of a dumb reality show?
    Ain't reality funny sometimes?

    Welcome to the site Big Joe.


    Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

  11. #191
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Sorry to hear you went home Asuka, but that .gif is hilarious! That dudes face is priceless and the person behind him isn't even using a motion controller, lol.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  12. #192
    derezzed.
    Asuka's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    lost in my own world
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Wait why doesn't the girl in the back have a Move controller? Is she just rocking out for no reason? It looks like she really wants to be part of the group but Asuka is like "Only I may dance"
    She's dancing because she's got "passion"...but most likely because she doesn't know what a Move controller is. In other news, I introduced the rage comic maker to the casties, and one of them created this:



    I thought it was pretty .


    Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.
    Self-Indulgence|How to Ban|ExDesigns





  13. #193
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Ain't reality funny sometimes?

    Welcome to the site Big Joe.
    this isn't reality

    it's edited.

    asuka was even a victim of editing with david jaffe.

  14. #194
    One
    One is offline
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    One's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toronto.
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    46

    Egorapter is a moron, no doubt kept on the show to increase hits. I don't care how awesome Metal Gear Awesome was..

    My money is on the dude that won the Vita, his name slips my mind at the moment but he carries the same personality as Cyrus, so I think it will work out well.

    "Oh, so you think that the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted it, I was born in it."

  15. #195
    Negator
    DarkFox's Piss Bucket's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    29520
    Posts
    4,619
    Reputation
    818

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    this isn't reality

    it's edited.

    asuka was even a victim of editing with david jaffe.
    Yeah man...I get it...notice the smiley?



    Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

  16. #196
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    i do not communicate through smileys so i thought it was just a smile emote

  17. #197
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Nice interview on Podcast Beyond this week Asuka. I was glad to see Ryan also say that people are often made to look like the bad guys due to editing and wasn't a dick about it.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  18. #198
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    a wild Suzkaiden appears on 4chan, 100% legitamite due to trip code identification (a unique garbled codeline that only one user can use)

    http://i.imgur.com/TBesq.jpg



    also the other red haired girl who isn't auska apparently is a bitch.

    http://i.imgur.com/7qnQm.png




    Kristi and youtube help confirm this:

    http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=oU5HHEJysgg






    watching 4chan digging up information no one knows about is so much fun




    added bonus, egoraptor in drag (he has done this before for a comedy sketch)

    http://i.imgur.com/UcCk2.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/q6h2O.jpg


    and kwajaMonster doing the caramelldansen

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMoUY8jB-mk
    Last edited by Ps360; 02-19-2012 at 01:15 AM.

  19. #199
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    6,570
    Reputation
    386

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    a wild Suzkaiden appears on 4chan, 100% legitamite due to trip code identification

    http://i.imgur.com/TBesq.jpg



    also the other red haired girl who isn't auska apparently is a bitch.

    http://i.imgur.com/7qnQm.png




    Kristi and youtube help confirm this:

    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.






    digging up information no one knows about is so much fun




    added bonus, egoraptor in drag (he has done this before for a comedy sketch)

    http://i.imgur.com/UcCk2.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/q6h2O.jpg
    Oh boy, I'd love to know in which part of this god-forsaken country she's currently in . Might pay her a visit and find out more shitz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    She's dancing because she's got "passion"...but most likely because she doesn't know what a Move controller is. In other news, I introduced the rage comic maker to the casties, and one of them created this:

    Toggle Spoiler



    I thought it was pretty .
    Can't lie, it did make me laugh.

    Toggle Spoiler



    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

  20. #200
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    4chan apparently found burn's facebook page and is currently dumping all the pics she uploaded on facebook.


    too bad i don't feel like posting them or saving them (a set of pictures show her in some kingdom hearts cosplay though, if your wondering what some of them are. others are just her posing with misc family members or friends.)



    i just love how 4chan is just tryng to find out everything about these contestants. Thanks to the second episode auska sorta has been in the crossfire for like 1 or 2 posts every once in a while but no private info has popped up about her.



    edit: and now they just realized she browsed /v/ a few days ago thanks to a twitter post she made apparently about image gold mines or something along with the 4chan thread going 404/commiting suicide. thats enough fun for one night i guess (until they make another thread)
    Last edited by Ps360; 02-19-2012 at 01:21 AM.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO