Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Tester Season 3

This is a discussion on Tester Season 3 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by y2cloud But it was pretty awesome seeing you using the ps move. and then egoraptor ruins it ...

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by y2cloud View Post
    But it was pretty awesome seeing you using the ps move.

and then egoraptor ruins it

thats how he rolls

more egoraptor shit, this time showing how awesome he is at vidya games

also added bonus video so this post is more relevant

Last edited by Ps360; 02-08-2012 at 03:39 AM.

Platinum Procrastinator

I laughed at the last video you posted Ps360. I have no problem admitting that if it wasn't for Asuka being on their, the only reason I would possibly even watch the show is for egoraptor. I tried watching season two and just couldn't force myself to do it. I thought it was going to be about video games. However, I was sadly disappointed as it tries very hard to be a reality television show forcing the contestants to do stupid challenges.

I remember the fat guy who ate beerios for breakfast trying to form an alliance and saying stuff like we need to get "x" off the show first because they're the bigger threat etc... This isn't Survivor! After that I stopped watching.
    Last edited by Denaratuck; 02-08-2012 at 10:08 AM.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Chuck Norris Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    That egoraptor comes across as a bit of an ass, they should have just kicked him off.
    LMAO if that was the case in life, I'd been kicked a long time ago.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

derezzed.

@PS360: I understand; no worries.

Alright - I made a review that I haven't edited down yet, so I'll just type my thoughts on the episode here.

Egoraptor
    Since he's clearly the most talked about, I'll start with him. He's hands-down the biggest victim of editing in this episode...but not everything truly was editing. My impressions with him were that he's a down-to-earth, decent guy - when he's not trying to be funny or troll. He's a good kid; he just happens to have a fanbase with an average age of 12 in maturity.

The brief scene when he was standing by the bunks with his head in his hands was a joke he tried to play on us. He came back all depressed from the challenge, and immediately sulked his way to the beds. We all went to check on him, and he began laughing...'twas a good prank. That being said, I'm willing to bet that his prank had at least a sliver of truth to it. For a while afterward he pretty much asked all of us if they thought they said something to make the judges doubt them and such. Then he really started looking nervous, and a lot of us were wondering what he could have said to have him legitimately freaked out.

Fast forward to the panel talking to Ego after AshiChan is gone (). He did make a good case, but a lot of us that night felt that he sounds way too scripted and not from the heart. Many of us also felt that him getting special treatment with that second chance was wrong...myself being one of those people. Yes, I understand that he'll bring in ratings. Yes, I know Sony is going to milk him for as long as they can. But if he truly should go home, then send his ass home. What's interesting is that many of the casties from the first two seasons are pissed that he got a second chance for various reasons. It's definitely a prickly topic. My one solace is that he took what the panel said to heart, and I respect the hell out of him for that. He should've still gone home though.

Suzkaiden
    Well they sure pinpointed the show villain quickly, so let's talk about her. Unlike Ego, Suz wasn't a victim of editing...she really was disliked by the majority of us. Still is, as well. I'd be lying if I didn't say she was this season's Big Fazeek. Suz is a model that's been in music videos, beauty pageants, and even had her own TV show in the Dominican Republic. It was pretty clear to all of us that she was there for the wrong reasons. Sure, she might play a few games here or there, but she wasn't on The Tester for a job...at least, not the job they were offering.

Anyway, let's see just how much of her annoying crap they keep in the episode.

Episode 2 Preview
    Well now, that was a little scary wasn't it? As you can tell, I'm working with the drama queen of the show...and I say a few things. This was one of my favorite days/episodes, but depending on the editing a lot could be lost. Most importantly, I have a gut feeling that what happened that brought about the "that's bullshit" comment from me will be removed. No matter - I'll tell you anyways...next week! A lot of inside cast jokes came from this episode (like building houses ), so we'll see what happens. I'm excited!

Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.
    Self-Indulgence|How to Ban|ExDesigns

INTJ

funny thing is 4chan barely notices you

the only time you pop up is when some evangelion fan pops up saying how your desecrating Auska's name for some reason or about eating cockroaches
    Last edited by Ps360; 02-08-2012 at 04:29 PM.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Egoraptor is no fun. ^^ I had expected him to get booted out instead of Ashichan, but no; please, the judges, have the courage to do it next time, okay? =3 The previous two seasons of Tester were average at best but at least, this third season has a lot of potential, albeit the still silly challenges for a tester job. Good luck, Asuka!
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

derezzed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post

the only time you pop up is when some evangelion fan pops up saying how your desecrating Auska's name for some reason or about eating cockroaches
    I'm not surprised; I might've had 2 minutes max of on-screen time in this episode. I think my name will come up a little more next week...I've got a hunch.

Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.
    Self-Indulgence|How to Ban|ExDesigns

Kiwi Defender

Or about her playing Demon's Souls.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Legend...Nuff Said

I've not seen a single full episode of the entire series. The most I've seen is what Screwattack spoofed in one of their clip of the week skits. Its not a show about gaming. I don't get what is wrong with the American way of thinking when it comes to games but either pure design or by ignorance they can't get a gaming/tv mix right. They need to take some notes off Korean TV. There are so many gaming related shows/competitions on a dedicated gaming channel here its ridiculous. Also its not just Starcraft, there is a big variety.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Possessed

I WATCHED THE FIRST EPISODE.

It WAS PRETTY GOOD. i LIKED THE BLACK DUDE THAT WAS REALLY FREAKY, HE WAS FUNNY :p
    Thanks to Ramonalicious for the sig.

INTJ

Here's everything egoraptor experienced at tester:

http://i.imgur.com/DnfUv.jpg

Lvl 2 - Bronze

its about damn time they put a real gamer on that show. I have watched season 1 & 2 and was angered by the morons who claim to be gamers on that show. But finally they have someone on there who knows what it takes to test a game. Asuka all the way show those jokers how its actually done. My whole house is filled with sony gamers!!! And we're rooting for ya! Goodluck.

Quartercircle Forward.

I laughed so hard at this, probably more than I should've.

Anyways, goodluck Asuka ! EgoRaptor is cool too, I don't understand why he's trying to 'make fun of the show' as he stated in the image PS360 provided He seemed like he was really there for the job...?

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Negator

Hopefully EgoRapter won't be around for much longer. I think the show will be much more enjoyable without him.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Hopefully EgoRapter won't be around for much longer. I think the show will be much more enjoyable without him.
    the show will be pure shit without him and sony knows it.

he won't be gone till around the last episode. garunteed.

Negator

the show will be pure shit without him and sony knows it.

he won't be gone till around the last episode. garunteed.
    I certainly hope you're wrong. I don't see his presence doing anything positive for the show...it's distributed freely, so it's not like there's any value in having "more views".

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

INTJ

if you listen to what people say about him (even auska who was on the show), they say he's not like he's portrayed in the show at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post

Since he's clearly the most talked about, I'll start with him. He's hands-down the biggest victim of editing in this episode...but not everything truly was editing. My impressions with him were that he's a down-to-earth, decent guy - when he's not trying to be funny or troll. He's a good kid; he just happens to have a fanbase with an average age of 12 in maturity.

egoraptor is one of the coolest dudes in the gaming community.

Negator

if you listen to what people say about him (even auska who was on the show), they say he's not like he's portrayed in the show at all.

egoraptor is one of the coolest dudes in the gaming community.
    He strikes me as a jackass, which speaks louder than anyone else's opinions. Sorry if I'm not lining up to suck his cock...I don't roll like that.

INTJ

go look at one of his sequelitus videos

if you want a asshole flash animator who games go look at spazkid

edit:

oh wow what a coincidence, spazkid just released a video with egoraptor voicing in it today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1rdIWlf8uI

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Sorry if I'm not lining up to suck his cock...I don't roll like that.
    Some of your comments on the CB disagree .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast