Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 282

Tester Season 3

This is a discussion on Tester Season 3 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Nagflar Some of your comments on the CB disagree . I'll suck a cock if and when ...

  1. #121
    Negator
    DarkFox's Piss Bucket's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    29520
    Posts
    4,619
    Reputation
    818

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Some of your comments on the CB disagree .
    I'll suck a cock if and when I want to, not because someone else has recommended it. That being said, why don't you quit teasing me already Nag...I want your wang and I'm tired of you denying me what should rightfully be mine.


    Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

  2. #122
    Negator
    DarkFox's Piss Bucket's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    29520
    Posts
    4,619
    Reputation
    818

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    go look at one of his sequelitus videos


    if you want a asshole flash animator who games go look at spazkid

    edit:

    oh wow what a coincidence, spazkid just released a video with egoraptor voicing in it today

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1rdIWlf8uI
    Not interested. I was animating with Flash in the mid-90s...


    Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

  3. #123
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    6,570
    Reputation
    386

    Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    I'll suck a cock if and when I want to, not because someone else has recommended it. That being said, why don't you quit teasing me already Nag...I want your wang and I'm tired of you denying me what should rightfully be mine.
    A-okay dj, I'm on my way .

    Toggle Spoiler



    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

  4. #124
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Not interested. I was animating with Flash in the mid-90s...
    Flash is actually rather good today for animation (many animated tv shows in america use it today) but ok

  5. #125
    Chuck Norris Approved.
    Wargazsem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    969
    Reputation
    98

    Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    Ah yes, my face in the bug box...with a "yeah I've got a roach in my eye - what's your point?" look on my face. This should be fun.

    Wargazsem, I either did or didn't. That would be a spoiler, now wouldn't it?






    I sure hope you do? Also jealous wouldn't come close to the way I would feel.


    Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay






  6. #126
    Death is Awaiting....
    Schism's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Mary's Hospital
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    119

    Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post



    I sure hope you do? Also jealous wouldn't come close to the way I would feel.
    F-350 is better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Sig by Achantion

  7. #127
    Chuck Norris Approved.
    Wargazsem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    969
    Reputation
    98

    Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    F-350 is better
    Depends what you like the raptur has the 6.2 engine, 7 inches wider body and has the off road package, Also the best part you don't see them very often. Also is has the SVT package.


    Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay






  8. #128
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    The toyota hilux is better

  9. #129
    Death is Awaiting....
    Schism's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Mary's Hospital
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    119

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    The toyota hilux is better
    All depends on what you use it for, but i disagree.. Toyotas are for 's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Sig by Achantion

  10. #130
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    All depends on what you use it for, but i disagree.. Toyotas are for 's

    can a ford survive a fall from a detonated building, Being dragged into the ocean, Going near a volcano?


    Top gear proved that the toyota hilux is the ultimate truck

  11. #131
    Chuck Norris Approved.
    Wargazsem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    969
    Reputation
    98

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    The toyota hilux is better
    Since I called a truce, I will just assume you have came down with some really bad head cold and it is affecting your judgement.


    Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay






  12. #132
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310




    all footage above is using the same exact car with no spare parts (except for the windsheildwhen they went to the top gear race car track) they bought used with rust on it.


    show me a ford doing all of that.

  13. #133
    Lvl 2 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    0

    Sooo, what is the season 3 grand prize? Working as a sony tester or what?

  14. #134
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by GAMBELLA_ View Post
    Sooo, what is the season 3 grand prize? Working as a sony tester or what?
    Tester at sony, Assistiant Producer at Santa Monica Studios to work on a AAA game, and im guessing other shit.

  15. #135
    Death is Awaiting....
    Schism's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Mary's Hospital
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    119

    Ford still wins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Sig by Achantion

  16. #136
    Lvl 2 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    0

    Yeah Ill download some episodes when i get the chance. Working on darkness 2 and its pretty sweet! So i have to find time.

  17. #137
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post
    See I have that new fangled invetion too, the internet.
    Point taken, touche. Oh show me the number one truck sales figures for what the last 25 years um yup that would be Ford,

    call of duty is the most sold game of all time with alot of awards

    this obviously means cod is the best fps of all time

    same logic applies.



    toyota has the best trucks. Any good truck can jump in mud. There's a reason they use them in arctic and volcano enviroments and not fords.
    Last edited by Ps360; 02-09-2012 at 09:09 PM.

  18. #138
    Chuck Norris Approved.
    Wargazsem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    969
    Reputation
    98

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    call of duty is the most sold game of all time with alot of awards

    this obviously means cod is the best fps of all time

    same logic applies.



    toyota has the best trucks. Any good truck can jump in mud. There's a reason they use them in arctic and volcano enviroments and not fords.
    Damn it ps360 You are going to make me go buy some 5 hour energys, some rockstar drinks and some damn asprin because all the damn searching and typing I will have to do. However you will most likely always win the war, by god I will win a battle or two. Shit this may even get to be fun at some point, if for once you could just actually admit you got bested at least once. No one can be right all the time not even the great ps360.


    Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay






  19. #139
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    so it's basically a ford f-150 with a new body design and updated specs


    been reading up on wikipedia, found out there's a reason why the toyota hilux was nicknamed "The indestructable truck"

    The Hilux has gained a reputation for exceptional sturdiness and reliability, even during sustained heavy use and/or abuse, and is often referred to as "The Indestructible Truck". This was further reinforced on the BBC motoring show Top Gear, when a 1988 diesel Hilux with 305,775 km (190,000 mi) on the odometer was subjected to extraordinary abuse (in series 3, episodes 5 and 6). This consisted of driving it down a flight of steps, scraping buildings, crashing headlong into a tree, being washed out to sea, and being submerged in sea water for four hours, driving it through a garden shed, dropping a caravan onto it, hitting it with a wrecking ball, setting its cabin and bed area on fire,[16] and, finally, placing it on top of a 73 m (240 ft) block of apartments that was next destroyed by a controlled demolition.[17] Although it was now suffering from severe structural damage, the truck was still running after being repaired without spare parts, and with only typical tools that would be found in a truck's toolbox, such as screwdrivers, motor oil, and an adjustable wrench,[18] however WD-40 was used to get the engine going after it had been recovered from the sea. The Hilux currently rests as one of the background decorations in the Top Gear studio.


    In the TV series of 2006, (series 8, episode 3), a Hilux was chosen by Jeremy Clarkson as his platform for creating an amphibious vehicle. With assistance, Clarkson rigged the truck with a massive outboard motor, ironically made by Honda, and steering mechanism in the pickup bed. The truck, redubbed the "Toybota", was driven by Clarkson over several miles by road and 3.2 km (2 mi) across open water, before capsizing (three metres away from the finish) during a quick turn. Once recovered, the vehicle was moved back to the Top Gear Studio, where a confident Clarkson stated that he would be the only one capable of driving his truck home, since it was the indestructible Hilux. Clarkson had finally destroyed the "indestructible" after he could not get the Hilux started. When Clarkson turned the engine over, it produced a puffing and hissing sound as though the injectors or the heater plugs had been removed.


    In 2007, Top Gear ran a special program in which Clarkson and James May raced a customized 2005 model Hilux to the 1996 magnetic north pole from Northern Canada against Richard Hammond using a dog sled, and won. This episode, known as the Top Gear Polar Special, made the truck the first motor vehicle to make it to the magnetic north pole. The Hilux used was slightly modified: larger wheels and thicker tyres were installed, a thick sump guard was installed, the front suspension was moved forward, a gun mount was installed, some powerful front lights were installed (although they were not needed, as it was still polar daytime at 23:30) and a toilet seat (first introduced as a joke Christmas present idea in Series 3 Episode 6 which also featured the Hilux challenge) was mounted on the rear bumper.


    In 2010, the Top Gear host James May drove a modified Hilux, one which had served as the camera crew's vehicle during the 2007 polar special, to approach the summit of an erupting Icelandic volcano and retrieved a fragment of volcanic lava. The Hilux was modified for this task by the installation of a simple metal "umbrella" and alcohol cooling drips for its tyres (Series 15, Episode 1).

    A world record was achieved by the support crew for the participants in the 2008/2009 Amundsen Omega 3 South Pole Race. The crew travelled in specially adapted Toyota Hilux's modified by Arctic Trucks, completing a trip of over 5,000 km (3,100 mi) from Novo, a Russian Scientific Station in Antarctica to the Geographic South Pole and back again, making them the first 44s to reach the South Pole. The return journey of 2,500 km (1,600 mi) from the South Pole to Novo Station was completed in a record 8 days and 17 hours.

    The Toyota Hilux is the First vehicle ever to reach the north pole and south pole.


    It is also notorious for being used as an improvised fighting vehicle–a "technical" – by militias and irregular military forces, especially in Third World conflicts.[19] The Toyota War between Libya and Chad was so named because of the use of Hilux trucks as light cavalry vehicles by the army of Chad.




    edit:



    wait how did a conversation about a reality tv show become about toyota vs ford
    Last edited by Ps360; 02-09-2012 at 09:34 PM.

  20. #140
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    "we reviewed a truck even though we couldn't drive it"

    We had a full day with the Raptor on some of the best terrain in the California desert–and we were relegated to the passenger seat. Ford won't let anyone outside the development team behind the wheel of the Raptor until a drive event later this year.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO