Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Tester Season 3

This is a discussion on Tester Season 3 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; @Ps360 and @ Wargazsem Hey guys.... GUYS. Hey, Yeah both of you. You hear that? That is the sound of ...

дурак

@Ps360 and @ Wargazsem

Hey guys.... GUYS. Hey, Yeah both of you. You hear that? That is the sound of a thread being derailed by stupid pointless shite.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    @Ps360 and @ Wargazsem

Hey guys.... GUYS. Hey, Yeah both of you. You hear that? That is the sound of a thread being derailed by stupid pointless shite.

yea.

tl;dr toyota > ford

back on topic

Death is Awaiting....

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    @Ps360 and @ Wargazsem

This is the pointless shit thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Chuck Norris Approved.

Yes I know I got caught up and fucked up, I will go and delete it, my bad. Also Vulgar its your fault you should have jumped me ass a long time ago.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    Just because you ain't interested in the show or want to support Asuka, it doesn't mean the whole site lacks said interest too.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Death is Awaiting....

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Just because you ain't interested in the show or want to support Asuka, it doesn't mean the whole site lacks said interest too.
    I wasn't talking about the show
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Chuck Norris Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    That was directed at ps360 and myself not the thread on the teaster season.
    I take the blame nag, there is a clip of a ford raptur and asked asuka if she got to drive it, of course she can't tell us. Then myself and ps360 got into what truck is better. I deleted all my post so that may be why you arent seeing the entire story.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

INTJ

Auska apparently mad about egoraptor getting a second chance, people dressing as clowns, The spanish language, drama, More Non-existent video game tests!

all in the wonderful world of Camera edits on the Tester!
    Last edited by Ps360; 02-14-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Lvl 9 - Gold

When do they compete on debugging, gaming skills or ANYTHING RELATED TO GAMING? ( I have stated this without watching season 3 but from what I gathered in season 1 I guess is the same)
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    When do they compete on debugging, gaming skills or ANYTHING RELATED TO GAMING?

you must be new to watching the tester

everyone knows being a game tester involves building sweet tooth trucks

also someone pointed out on 4chan that auska has bruise marks or something below her neck and now i can not unsee it.

also for people wondering 4chan's favorites are Egoraptor and SkyD1ddy.

Nope, nothing

Only to the second?

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    also someone pointed out on 4chan that auska has bruise marks or something below her neck and now i can not unsee it.
    Could quite easily just be a birth mark, they look nothing like bruises.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Could quite easily just be a birth mark, they look nothing like bruises.

it's not there in episode 1.

fucking 4chan peaked my curiosity. why must i care about tiny things that don't make a single diffrence.

Kiwi Defender

It must've been Unred .

That or they played Gotcha for a later episode and she got hit.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Resident PHD

you must be new to watching the tester

everyone knows being a game tester involves building sweet tooth trucks
    It is a TV show it is meant to entertain. It would be kind of boring just watching people playing videogames looking for errors.

It looks like the Modnation

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Nope, nothing

it's not there in episode 1.
    fucking 4chan peaked my curiosity. why must i care about tiny things that don't make a single diffrence.
    Maybe a heat rash, or even a stress rash, who knows...

And to be honest, who's really that bothered? Apart from the person who made a thread about it

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    It is a TV show it is meant to entertain. It would be kind of boring just watching people playing videogames looking for errors.

if sony actually had some video games to show off they could of made a show based around previewing new games and the testers do challenges in them.

it would show that they are able to be skilled enough to play and test games while giving gamers that watch the show what they want.

or you know, they could dress like clowns and build wooden cars.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    When do they compete on debugging, gaming skills or ANYTHING RELATED TO GAMING? ( I have stated this without watching season 3 but from what I gathered in season 1 I guess is the same)
    Taking into account that the winner will be working for a major gaming company, things like teamwork are VERY important in any working environment. So yeah, it does make sense that these sorts of things will be tested.

Resident PHD

if sony actually had some video games to show off they could of made a show based around previewing new games and the testers do challenges in them.

or you know, they could dress like clowns and build wooden cars.

You can't be serious...you really can't be serious...you actually are trying to insult Sony in game development. Sony is the only Hardware company that is actually publishing any games lately. Nintendo and MS put out what 3 games last year. This year Nintendo just has Rhythm Heaven and Pokepark 2. MS has Halo 4 and maybe a new Fable.

Sony this year has (not including Vita games because that would put them well into double digits) Twisted Metal, Star Hawk, Sly 4, Last Guardian and Sorcery announced. Now those last 2 may not happen this year but there is a good chance they will. You love to bash Sony but this time I really can't believe you believe what you are typing because if you do then I just feel really sad for you.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

INTJ

4chan found skyd1ddy's youtube

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post

You can't be serious...you really can't be serious...you actually are trying to insult Sony in game development. Sony is the only Hardware company that is actually publishing any games lately. Nintendo and MS put out what 3 games last year. This year Nintendo just has Rhythm Heaven and Pokepark 2. MS has Halo 4 and maybe a new Fable.

Sony this year has (not including Vita games because that would put them well into double digits) Twisted Metal, Star Hawk, Sly 4, Last Guardian and Sorcery announced. Now those last 2 may not happen this year but there is a good chance they will. You love to bash Sony but this time I really can't believe you believe what you are typing because if you do then I just feel really sad for you.

then sony should show me some games instead of people doing retarded shit to get a terrible job in the gaming industry.

it's the best idea. you don't piss off your fanbase with retarded as shit challenges and you promote your game so it can be sold better.

MK Plat = Overrated

I agree, the show should be about gaming. Or, at the very least, gaming related. When I say related, I mean debugging or programing or something of that nature. This show is not a TV show that needs to appeal to the masses. It needs to appeal to gamers.

THE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA IS UNDER WAY!!!!!!!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast