Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 282

Tester Season 3

This is a discussion on Tester Season 3 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; @Ps360 and @ Wargazsem Hey guys.... GUYS. Hey, Yeah both of you. You hear that? That is the sound of ...

  1. #141
    дурак
    Vulgar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Longview, WA
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    109

    @Ps360 and @ Wargazsem

    Hey guys.... GUYS. Hey, Yeah both of you. You hear that? That is the sound of a thread being derailed by stupid pointless shite.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

  2. #142
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    @Ps360 and @ Wargazsem

    Hey guys.... GUYS. Hey, Yeah both of you. You hear that? That is the sound of a thread being derailed by stupid pointless shite.

    yea.


    tl;dr toyota > ford


    back on topic

  3. #143
    Death is Awaiting....
    Schism's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Mary's Hospital
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    119

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    @Ps360 and @ Wargazsem

    Hey guys.... GUYS. Hey, Yeah both of you. You hear that? That is the sound of a thread being derailed by stupid pointless shite.
    This is the pointless shit thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Sig by Achantion

  4. #144
    Chuck Norris Approved.
    Wargazsem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    969
    Reputation
    98

    Yes I know I got caught up and fucked up, I will go and delete it, my bad. Also Vulgar its your fault you should have jumped me ass a long time ago.


    Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay






  5. #145
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    6,570
    Reputation
    386

    Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    This is the pointless shit thread.
    Just because you ain't interested in the show or want to support Asuka, it doesn't mean the whole site lacks said interest too.

    Toggle Spoiler



    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

  6. #146
    Death is Awaiting....
    Schism's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Mary's Hospital
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    119

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Just because you ain't interested in the show or want to support Asuka, it doesn't mean the whole site lacks said interest too.
    I wasn't talking about the show
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Sig by Achantion

  7. #147
    Chuck Norris Approved.
    Wargazsem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    969
    Reputation
    98

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Just because you ain't interested in the show or want to support Asuka, it doesn't mean the whole site lacks said interest too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    This is the pointless shit thread.
    That was directed at ps360 and myself not the thread on the teaster season.
    I take the blame nag, there is a clip of a ford raptur and asked asuka if she got to drive it, of course she can't tell us. Then myself and ps360 got into what truck is better. I deleted all my post so that may be why you arent seeing the entire story.


    Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay






  8. #148
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310




    Auska apparently mad about egoraptor getting a second chance, people dressing as clowns, The spanish language, drama, More Non-existent video game tests!



    all in the wonderful world of Camera edits on the Tester!
    Last edited by Ps360; 02-14-2012 at 05:06 PM.

  9. #149
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    YumeOMiru's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Reality, sadly......
    Posts
    1,463
    Reputation
    26

    When do they compete on debugging, gaming skills or ANYTHING RELATED TO GAMING? ( I have stated this without watching season 3 but from what I gathered in season 1 I guess is the same)
    Hand-bra Jeans

    The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

    Medaka Box


  10. #150
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    When do they compete on debugging, gaming skills or ANYTHING RELATED TO GAMING?

    you must be new to watching the tester


    everyone knows being a game tester involves building sweet tooth trucks



    also someone pointed out on 4chan that auska has bruise marks or something below her neck and now i can not unsee it.



    also for people wondering 4chan's favorites are Egoraptor and SkyD1ddy.

  11. #151
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Only to the second?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    also someone pointed out on 4chan that auska has bruise marks or something below her neck and now i can not unsee it.
    Could quite easily just be a birth mark, they look nothing like bruises.

  12. #152
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Could quite easily just be a birth mark, they look nothing like bruises.


    it's not there in episode 1.









    fucking 4chan peaked my curiosity. why must i care about tiny things that don't make a single diffrence.

  13. #153
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    6,570
    Reputation
    386

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    also someone pointed out on 4chan that auska has bruise marks or something below her neck and now i can not unsee it.
    It must've been Unred .

    That or they played Gotcha for a later episode and she got hit.

    Toggle Spoiler



    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

  14. #154
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,803
    Reputation
    459

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    you must be new to watching the tester


    everyone knows being a game tester involves building sweet tooth trucks
    It is a TV show it is meant to entertain. It would be kind of boring just watching people playing videogames looking for errors.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    also someone pointed out on 4chan that auska has bruise marks or something below her neck and now i can not unsee it.
    It looks like the Modnation


    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  15. #155
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    it's not there in episode 1.
    fucking 4chan peaked my curiosity. why must i care about tiny things that don't make a single diffrence.
    Maybe a heat rash, or even a stress rash, who knows...

    And to be honest, who's really that bothered? Apart from the person who made a thread about it

  16. #156
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    It is a TV show it is meant to entertain. It would be kind of boring just watching people playing videogames looking for errors.

    if sony actually had some video games to show off they could of made a show based around previewing new games and the testers do challenges in them.


    it would show that they are able to be skilled enough to play and test games while giving gamers that watch the show what they want.


    or you know, they could dress like clowns and build wooden cars.

  17. #157
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    When do they compete on debugging, gaming skills or ANYTHING RELATED TO GAMING? ( I have stated this without watching season 3 but from what I gathered in season 1 I guess is the same)
    Taking into account that the winner will be working for a major gaming company, things like teamwork are VERY important in any working environment. So yeah, it does make sense that these sorts of things will be tested.

  18. #158
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,803
    Reputation
    459

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    if sony actually had some video games to show off they could of made a show based around previewing new games and the testers do challenges in them.


    or you know, they could dress like clowns and build wooden cars.


    You can't be serious...you really can't be serious...you actually are trying to insult Sony in game development. Sony is the only Hardware company that is actually publishing any games lately. Nintendo and MS put out what 3 games last year. This year Nintendo just has Rhythm Heaven and Pokepark 2. MS has Halo 4 and maybe a new Fable.

    Sony this year has (not including Vita games because that would put them well into double digits) Twisted Metal, Star Hawk, Sly 4, Last Guardian and Sorcery announced. Now those last 2 may not happen this year but there is a good chance they will. You love to bash Sony but this time I really can't believe you believe what you are typing because if you do then I just feel really sad for you.

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  19. #159
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    4chan found skyd1ddy's youtube





    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post


    You can't be serious...you really can't be serious...you actually are trying to insult Sony in game development. Sony is the only Hardware company that is actually publishing any games lately. Nintendo and MS put out what 3 games last year. This year Nintendo just has Rhythm Heaven and Pokepark 2. MS has Halo 4 and maybe a new Fable.

    Sony this year has (not including Vita games because that would put them well into double digits) Twisted Metal, Star Hawk, Sly 4, Last Guardian and Sorcery announced. Now those last 2 may not happen this year but there is a good chance they will. You love to bash Sony but this time I really can't believe you believe what you are typing because if you do then I just feel really sad for you.


    then sony should show me some games instead of people doing retarded shit to get a terrible job in the gaming industry.



    it's the best idea. you don't piss off your fanbase with retarded as shit challenges and you promote your game so it can be sold better.

  20. #160
    MK Plat = Overrated


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    54

    I agree, the show should be about gaming. Or, at the very least, gaming related. When I say related, I mean debugging or programing or something of that nature. This show is not a TV show that needs to appeal to the masses. It needs to appeal to gamers.

    THE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA IS UNDER WAY!!!!!!!


Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO