Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Tester Season 3

This is a discussion on Tester Season 3 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Ps360 then sony should show me some games instead of people doing retarded shit to get a ...

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    then sony should show me some games instead of people doing retarded shit to get a terrible job in the gaming industry.
    You know you don't have to watch right? I hate reality shows so I don't watch them...I don't watch them and then spend my time complaining about how much I hate them. If you want to see what Sony is doing on the gaming side keep searching on the store and you will come across their trailers which will show you what they are doing.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Nope, nothing

then sony should show me some games instead of people doing retarded shit to get a terrible job in the gaming industry.

it's the best idea. you don't piss off your fanbase with retarded as shit challenges and you promote your game so it can be sold better.
    Terrible job? I'm sure you'd turn it down if you got the opportunity right?

The thing about just putting these people in front of a game and letting them play it is, it won't help them pick a better person for the job.

"damn that guy is awesome at playing all these games, lets give him a job helping with a AAA game"
    "oh...he's a complete ass who doesn't cooperate with anyone, let's just get rid of them "

Trophy Guide Kitten

This thread is labeled THE TESTER SEASON 3...not talk nonsense about sony and cars and this and that. Stay on topic for once people.
    K? Thanks

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Taking into account that the winner will be working for a major gaming company, things like teamwork are VERY important in any working environment. So yeah, it does make sense that these sorts of things will be tested.
    Yeah, teamwork is essential in practically every work.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Last Guardian... but there is a good chance they will.
    A good chance according to who? Last Guardian had great chances of coming out 2 years ago, and here we are: no game yet lol.
    Last edited by Nagflar; 02-14-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    A good chance according to who? Last Guardian had great chances of coming out 2 years ago, and where we are: no game yet lol.
    Don't take away my hopes and dreams.

Lvl 9 - Gold

you must be new to watching the tester

everyone knows being a game tester involves building sweet tooth trucks

also someone pointed out on 4chan that auska has bruise marks or something below her neck and now i can not unsee it.

also for people wondering 4chan's favorites are Egoraptor and SkyD1ddy.
    You must be new to the whole "read the entire post thing".
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Terrible job? I'm sure you'd turn it down if you got the opportunity right?
    yes i would

testing involves doing the same exact thing over and over again in one part of a game trying to break it. if it breaks you write it down.

for 7 hours straight.

for days.

best job ever right.

thats why it should be about video games. not retarded challenges.

Administrator

I would've dropped that Dominican chick quick, as a hiring manager I don't know how they could fathom the idea of her being able to work amongst colleagues in a business setting. Her attitude would rub too many people the wrong way, it's her way or the highway is how she comes off. Definitely a no go.
    I had a threesome last night, there were a couple of no shows but I still had a good time!

Resident PHD

yes i would

testing involves doing the same exact thing over and over again in one part of a game trying to break it. if it breaks you write it down.

for 7 hours straight.

for days.

best job ever right.

thats why it should be about video games. not retarded challenges.

Legend...Nuff Said

Awesome comic, and that would really suck if you did get stuck on a crappy game.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

derezzed.

also someone pointed out on 4chan that auska has bruise marks or something below her neck and now i can not unsee it.
    That's a combination of a nervous habit of scratching my neck and very sensitive skin. Thus, it comes and goes.

Alright, here are my thoughts on the episode. I'll keep them in spoilers for those that haven't seen this episode's elimination.

Toggle Spoiler

Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.
    Self-Indulgence|How to Ban|ExDesigns

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Well, it is okay; it is a reality show after all. I just had not expected this much drama in only the second episode. But whoops, I shan't reveal any more, for those who have not yet watched it. Keep your spirits up, Asuka!
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    That's a combination of a nervous habit of scratching my neck and very sensitive skin. Thus, it comes and goes.

Alright, here are my thoughts on the episode. I'll keep them in spoilers for those that haven't seen this episode's elimination.

Toggle Spoiler

welcome to reality shows

where they can edit you to make you be anyone

Platinum Procrastinator

And this is why I hate The Tester. Its 99% a reality show with 1% gaming.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Negator

It sucks that you were 'eliminated' Asuka, but you really didn't have a chance...having you on the show brought too much integrity, and we just can't have that.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Zip Zop, Zoobity Bop!

I'm not sure what to say about this season...I know that the purpose of the contest, through the challenges, is to see who has what it takes to be a part of that job...

There are people around you everyday that you may not like, but you just roll with it...It takes all kinds to make the world the way it is...If this were video game world, you could just kill off whoever you don't like and hopefully get away with it...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Having just watched the episode my opinion is.....honestly I'm not sure. The editing job was really badly done and I could see there was a lot more edited out. As for with what David Jaffe said made no sence what so ever. If anyone should have known the point you were trying to get across would be him. You could also tell from the first minute of the episode it was going to be a "pick on Asuka" episode and stuff like that just disgusts me when they use editing to turn someone out to be totally different than they really are.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by bluechainsawman View Post
    I'm not sure what to say about this season...I know that the purpose of the contest, through the challenges, is to see who has what it takes to be a part of that job...

There are people around you everyday that you may not like, but you just roll with it...It takes all kinds to make the world the way it is...If this were video game world, you could just kill off whoever you don't like and hopefully get away with it...
    Unless you are playing Assassin's Creed. There if you try to kill off annoying characters you get a Game Over screen.
    Y U No Die Minstrels

Zip Zop, Zoobity Bop!

Unless you are playing Assassin's Creed. There if you try to kill off annoying characters you get a Game Over screen.
    Y U No Die Minstrels
    Lol...I wouldn't want to be in that universe...Damn feathers...

And yes...editing was terrible...

Platinum Procrastinator

Also, was I the only one who thought that David Jaffe looked like he really didn't want to be there. I could picture him saying in his head "Yay, more people who are going to go nuts when they announce my name, I need to get out of of here"
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast