Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Tester Season 3

This is a discussion on Tester Season 3 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; PlayStation Network’s original, competitive reality series “The Tester” is back, and the premiere episode is set for February 7, 2012! ...

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Tester Season 3

PlayStation Network’s original, competitive reality series “The Tester” is back, and the premiere episode is set for February 7, 2012!

We’re excited to announce the lineup of 12 gamers who will appear on Season 3 and compete for a job as a Production Associate at Sony Computer Entertainment America’s world-famous Santa Monica Studio, home of PlayStation’s best-selling God Of War franchise, along with a $5,000 signing bonus, a 55” 3D Bravia TV, a PS3 and a Ford Focus Titanium. From San Bernardino to Brooklyn to the Dominican Republic (and many stops in between), here are “The Tester 3” contestants:

• Joel Alexander (aka J-Tight), 23, San Bernardino, CA
    • Shaunette DeTie (aka BurnNibelheim), 22, Duarte, CA
    Nicole Dorner (aka asuukaa), 26, Milwaukee, WI
    • Arin Hanson (aka egoraptor), 24, Palm Beach, FL
    • Skyler Harper (aka Skyd1ddy), 29, Fontana, CA
    • Ashphord Jacoway (aka Ashichan), 23, Pittsburg, CA
    • Richard Lugo (aka ninjanomyx), 28, Bronx, NY
    • Kaila Nemoto (aka kwajamonster), 25, Columbia, MO
    • Krysti Pruden (aka krystipryde), 26, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    • Wilson Santiago (aka akilleezmight), 27, Brooklyn, NY
    • Lissarette Vazquez (aka Suzkaiden), 22, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
    • Charles Weichselbaum (aka RealityPalez), 22, Chicago, IL

Check out each cast member’s complete profile and view their short video bio in THE CAST section of “The Tester” website.

Returning panelists Adrianne Curry, winner of the first season of “America’s Next Top Model” and star of VH1 reality shows “The Surreal Life” and “My Fair Brady,” and Brent Gocke, senior release manager from SCEA, will once again join host Meredith Molinari, when the first episode of “The Tester 3” premieres on February 7.

Source: Meet the Complete Season 3 Cast of The Tester – PlayStation Blog

-----

imma just ask, is asuukaa the asuka from this site? the woman is from wisconsin, a chemist, has red hair.... etc.

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Chuck Norris Approved.

I have not watched any of them. I saw a show kind of the same type awhile back and it was a good show. Guess I will catch up on the older season's and see how it is.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Bringing the PAIN

Yes its her... Lets hope she does it!

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Server Technician

Thats my girl So proud of her, ready for the season to start so even I can see what happened

PRO Member

Asuka on The Tester. I didn't really like the show a whole lot, but I'll watch it in support of fellow PS3T members

Sig by - ~ Avatar by - DaRe

Zombie Killin' Business
    Are you a Professional Zombie Slayer? Join now!

Side Project
    My (incomplete) checklist, and trophy guides.

The GGA
    Sig Battles, SotW, SotM, and more!

Got a YouTube Channel?
    Post it here!

Lvl 9 - Gold

The show couldīve been great, but since the challenges donīt require gaming skills.....

Just taking advantage of the participants when they do something embarrassing. At least I hope the price ainīt a lie.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    The show couldīve been great, but since the challenges donīt require gaming skills.....

Just taking advantage of the participants when they do something embarrassing. At least I hope the price ainīt a lie.
    the episodes dont cost anything. free download on psn

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Unred View Post
    Thats my girl So proud of her, ready for the season to start so even I can see what happened
    i will support her all the way then. Team Asuka!

derezzed.

Oh hell - I get sucked into doing actual work at work and don't get to post this first! Though FYI Urban, they misspelled my last name (replace the 'm' with an 'n'). I also have no idea why they spelled my name asuukaa on the show, but it looks like I'll have to roll with it. And of course you'll notice that while the cast says my name properly (AH-ska), Meredith and the panel do not (a-SOO-ka). *shrugs* Such is life, lol.

So yeah, sorry I couldn't tell anyone sooner...but I'm on The Tester 3! I hope everyone tunes in on 2/7 to watch! And for additional viewing pleasure, here's my dorky cast bio:

Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.
    Self-Indulgence|How to Ban|ExDesigns

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    ...they misspelled my last name (replace the 'm' with an 'n'). I also have no idea why they spelled my name asuukaa on the show, but it looks like I'll have to roll with it. And of course you'll notice that while the cast says my name properly (AH-ska), Meredith and the panel do not (a-SOO-ka). *shrugs* Such is life, lol.
    You'd figure they could get something as simple as someone's name (real or otherwise) correct. I mean, it's a matter of having a master sheet of names and asking "Hey, little girl, is this information correct?"

Needz Trophy Card

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    You'd figure they could get something as simple as someone's name (real or otherwise) correct. I mean, it's a matter of having a master sheet of names and asking "Hey, little girl, is this information correct?"
    its the copyright information, Asuka is the registered trademark of a company not associated with Sony so that would be the big reason. Also if you notice this is a Pro-Sony program so having 3rd party info is probably a no-no.

Congrats to Asuka and let's see what happens. I personally want to see the rapping fat guy get shot or pull something because he has to run 3 feet.

EDIT: i noticed one of them had nibelheim so that may not be entirely true BUT because she has the burn in front of it, that may be enough to detract from the copyright.

Also Suzkaiden is going to be the Snooki of the show, watch it

Nope, nothing

Never watched this before but it sounds cool and I will be tuning in

Congratulations Asuka...kick some ass!!

derezzed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodigard View Post
    its the copyright information, Asuka is the registered trademark of a company not associated with Sony so that would be the big reason. Also if you notice this is a Pro-Sony program so having 3rd party info is probably a no-no.

Congrats to Asuka and let's see what happens. I personally want to see the rapping fat guy get shot or pull something because he has to run 3 feet.

EDIT: i noticed one of them had nibelheim so that may not be entirely true BUT because she has the burn in front of it, that may be enough to detract from the copyright.

Also Suzkaiden is going to be the Snooki of the show, watch it
    I wasn't too worried about how my name was spelled, as I had the same 'copyright' hunch that you had. Also, both Ninja's and Reality's names are completely different from their PSN names because said PSN names are also copyrighted. Amusing enough, those were the only two that had higher trophy levels than I (Ninja's at 19, and Reality's at 20). On the bright side, to this day I have the highest plat count of the season. I know...we're all lightweights.

Thanks for the awesome words, everyone!

Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.
    Self-Indulgence|How to Ban|ExDesigns

Platinum Procrastinator

I watched a few episodes of season two I believe it was with the big guy who ate beerios for breakfast. However, I'll definitely be watching this season cheering for you Asuka and I hope that the guy who was rapping at the beginning loses in the first competition. He was really annoying.

Oh and before I forget, I'll ask for your autograph now so that when you win this season and become a famous production associate working at Santa Monica Studios, I can say I was the first to ask lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Yankees And Packers <3

Good luck Asuka

Crocodile Hunter

asuka you are a legend

it is so awesome that i know some1 on tv/whatever that you would call the tester

Sig by Apokolypz

PRO Member

Good luck Asuka! It is really exciting for there to be someone in The Tester to support ps3t. I will be rooting for you all the way.
    P.S. I am jealous of your trophy level.

Sig by Bladia

Administrator

Cool I enjoy the show, will be watching

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Nice! That's the second person from these forums to be on the show! I remember Cyrus from season 1 being on the forums before the reset.... he never did re-register

But, yay! now I know who to root for!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    the episodes dont cost anything. free download on psn
    Oh no, I meant that they give what they promised to the winner .
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast