Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Looking For Fun/Easy Plats to hire over weekend?

This is a discussion on Looking For Fun/Easy Plats to hire over weekend? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS Terminator Salvation. Don't get me wrong, the game is frustrating, but it's not terrible. I actually ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    Terminator Salvation. Don't get me wrong, the game is frustrating, but it's not terrible. I actually enjoyed it, you know, when I wasn't repeating my actions because some areas were blindingly difficult. The game is fun, no matter what they say.

But if you want a more legit suggestion, go with Enslaved. I managed to plat both of the games around the same time, and Enslaved is a pretty good game without being ridiculous. It's not terribly long either, and you'll probably spend most of yer time getting the hidden orbs.
    I think Terminator Salvation was very easy and not frustrating at all but I agree... I did enjoy it tbh

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 or Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 are good choices....j/k

Megamind only 2 hrs for the plat or if not feeling kiddy then Tekken Tag Touranment HD only takes a few hours to plat.
    TTT HD is easy, but there are a few trophies that may be difficult for somebody who is not into fighting games... and Tekken Bowl was a bitch at times too lol

Quote Originally Posted by LAWLZilla View Post
    Street Fighter 4 is pretty simple to do...
    Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    This is true but you'll probably be 1.bored of all the challenges since they're all time consuming but it is 2.not difficult..
    LAWLZilla is joking but I can't tell with you xero21
    1. bored?! Not enough imo
    2. Now that has to be sarcasm

I would say SAW, from what I remember it wasn't too much trouble and you'll like it if you like blood

Sig by Smashguy

A Vampire with a Soul

Green lanturn was surprisingly fun and easy platinum check it out

Lvl 2 - Bronze

You can probably plat Megamind, NCIS Game and Cabela's Adventure Camp all in 1 day or definitely in a weekend.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tht-Nova7 View Post
    Green lanturn was surprisingly fun and easy platinum check it out
    I forgot about Green Lantern.... also Captain America is a quick and easy but it does have some collectibles.
    Not sure if you have it but Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection is super easy too

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Anybody played the splinter cell HD games? they worth it?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Up! for two players.
    Terminator Salvation if you are alone and totally bored.
    CSI & NCIS if you are a fan of the series.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

SAW is an easy one that can be done in a matter of hours. I got the platinum while over at my friend's house playing it, haha.

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection has a lot of easy trophies (except Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, f*** you), and is pretty enjoyable if you're like me and grew up playing most of the games on that disc. Plus, lots of the games on there can be couch co-oped with a friend.

Lvl 4 - Silver

i would say these games are fun and easy plats
    -the sly trilogy
    -magemind
    -harry potter 6
    -up
    -terminator salvation
    -ratchet and clank; a crack in time
    -burnout: paradise
    also dude dont just go for easy plats because the majority if them arnt fun because they are mostly movie games ( im not saying movies games are bad jut the ones being made today they actually use to be pretty good games ) thats why there easy plats, i say go for any of these plats there not easy but there not hard they are achievable plats and provide a good challenge
    -batman AA
    -assassins creed 2 and revelations
    -uncharted 1,2,3
    -prince of persia ( 2008)
    -prince of persia : the forgotten sands
    -infamous 1 and 2

but if your done with easy plat games and want a real challenge i suggest go for these games ( again these arnt impossible platinum's like NGS2 they provide a very good challenge and will keep you occupied for tens of hours)
    -mirrors edge
    -assassins creed : brotherhood
    -batman : arkham city
    - fallout 3/new vegas
    the list can go on and on but other than that, yea these are the game that would be gold to get platinum for enjoy

also dont forget to just play games you enjoy as well dont be a trophy whore trust me you dont want to be one
    -

platbar and sig by wadefan1

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by NYSF View Post
    Go google "platinum percentages", then click on the second link.
    Thats a really cool link. I was really, really, surprised how rare my plats are overall. I seriously thought Dead Nation had way more plats considering it was a free game...but not even 10% of users have it done.
    Going after Cross Edge/White Knight Chronicles is a mighty beast as claimed by the sites percentages.

On topic: Godfather 2 is a very easy plat. It can be done in one playthrough.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Bob 'n' Becca

Just played (and platted) Last Rebellion, you know, for the hell of it. Someone recommended it in an earlier post, and just as the trophy guide suggests, it took me around 12 hours to accomplish. The game is short, and I can't even begin to tell you the story because once I figured you could skip all of the dialogue and cutscenes, guess what I did? You guessed it; I skipped them. I was such a trophy whore in this game that after the Platinum popped after the last boss, I didn't even let the game go through it's credits. I simply quit out of the game. I will be returning my copy to Gamestop tomorrow and probably trying another recommendation within this thread.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

just get any Disney game i guess lol easy platinums

Lvl 4 - Silver

Trine 1 and 2 are both fun and easy platinums

Since Aug. 09

Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    Easy trophies, but the first is difficult at parts. I did manage to get the plat for the second one, but there is a glitch with that title. Be warned.
    what kind of glitch? im playing it now and it seems ive lost athenas owl twice now. it just disappeared from my collectibles.
    topic
    Chains of Olympus was actually my fastest platinum, very fun and fairly easy.

Dominate!

Lvl 4 - Silver

I was a big fan of R&C: Crack in Time. It may take a little more than a few days but it's a really fun, low pressure game. The plat is simple but more importantly you'll have fun getting there.
    Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!

Plat. Blackjack Warrior

NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)

Hanna Montana & Megaminds - Easiest Plat. trophies to get...but I would play them, lol

Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

Lvl 7 - Gold

If you're in to driving games AT ALL - get burnout paradise. It's easy and it's super fun. May not be the fastest plat though, you gotta win a few races.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just Google it.

Lvl 4 - Silver

An easy game for platinum is Killzone 3. It's also one of the most fun platinums ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Bob 'n' Becca

Quote Originally Posted by kiona05 View Post
    what kind of glitch? im playing it now and it seems ive lost athenas owl twice now. it just disappeared from my collectibles.
    topic
    Chains of Olympus was actually my fastest platinum, very fun and fairly easy.
    Take a look at the trophy guide. You won't know if yer game will be affected until it happens. Luckily for me, I had a save file that wasn't too far back but it was still before the glitch starts, so I didn't have to do too much backtracking. If you look at my trophy collection for God of War II, 'Boss Batch 3' is the last trophy I unlocked before the platinum, which is irregular as the game's trophies are pretty much chronological. THe only suggestion I have for someone playing this game (and hunting the trophies) is to save often and on seperate files. I don't remember where I had to save beforehand but it was closer to the end of the game. Just go on Google and see if you can get more info.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

MK Plat = Overrated

Hmmm. I didn't have a trouble with Ghost of Sparta. Guess I was lucky. In fact, according to another trophy site, that was my fastest plat. Fun game though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast