god of war 4 wishlist

This is a discussion on god of war 4 wishlist within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; now as a huge fan of this series of course im wishing for just a single player campaign and hopeing ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

god of war 4 wishlist

now as a huge fan of this series of course im wishing for just a single player campaign and hopeing that this co op doesnt ruin it i just wanna see kratos live on and not be destroyed.
    just curious what do ppl expect out of the next installment of KRATOS!!!!!!!

Sig and avatar by big bad bladia

Lvl 4 - Silver

I want a good story..I don't know what to expect really since every god is pretty much dead haha. I also wouldn't mind the co-op if its done thoroughly and correctly.

Lvl 6 - Silver

totally agree if they do co op justice ill be happy but i dont know how much more they can push the single player campaign i mean like u said all the gods are dead.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Yeah and if they do co-op i want each character to have different moves along with awesome combo kills together. I feel like that would put it over the top in the best way possible.

Lvl 9 - Gold

From a God of War IV, I'd want something else. SMS either needs to do a new IP instead, or reinvent GoW. The original game was supposed to be a stand-alone, but they dragged two more games out of it. It's done now. I didn't find Deimos all that interesting, so I'd prefer any new entry not have him as any kind of central character. Honestly, I think it'd be cool to do some kind of cross-mythology deal, and have Kratos go after the Norse gods or the Roman gods. That would be interesting.

Or as I've said before, and is much more of a long-shot, make-up some fancy plot twist to put him in present day, and we can lay waste to vast armies of soldiers and tanks, and take on aircraft and other weapons of warfare. And throw in some nasties from the nether realm trying to take over the modern world being the cause for Kratos getting pulled into the future.
    I'll always remember the final, secret ending to Drakengard, and how cool it was when I first unlocked it. I think more games should do things like that.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by unchartednick13 View Post
    totally agree if they do co op justice ill be happy but i dont know how much more they can push the single player campaign i mean like u said all the gods are dead.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 6 - Silver

lol to mayus yes there are other gods and i hope kratos can take them all down.
    and remember a choice from the gods is as useless as the gods themselfs!

Lvl 4 - Silver

If it jumped to Norse that would be amazing haha. Thor vs Kratos. ohh hot damn!

Lvl 6 - Silver

i remember ppl talking after god of war 3 how it would be cool if kratoses body was picked up by vikings and they resurrected him and he killed all norse mythology and not to lie it sounds cool i just cant picture it for kratos

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie-4 View Post
    If it jumped to Norse that would be amazing haha. Thor vs Kratos. ohh hot damn!
    Well Kratos has already killed the God of Thunder Raiden so might as well go after the God of Lightening Thor.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 6 - Silver

kratos should start off in god of war 4 not dead by his own hands because athena wont let him die and he has to traverse through the ruins of the ancient world to get to athena and finish her off once and for all and become the true GOD OF WAR.id buy that game