Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Games that have been 'spoiledt' for you?

This is a discussion on Games that have been 'spoiledt' for you? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by YumeOMiru People, thereīs actually no one to blame but yourself. How? How is it my fault that ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    People, thereīs actually no one to blame but yourself.
    How? How is it my fault that I'm with my friend and he just says "Oh blabla dies in that game!". Exactly how is that my fault?
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    How? How is it my fault that I'm with my friend and he just says "Oh blabla dies in that game!". Exactly how is that my fault?
    Letīs see, if you do get frown face for that and your friends knows that and still do it, maybe consider a new friend if you mind it that much.

Your fault for having a friend spoil it for you.

Do your friend just, oh BTW X characters dies when you talk about the weather? No, you must have talked about games or things alike.

Your fault for bringing that conversation up that could lead to possible spoilers.

Again maybe your friend just inconsiderate, but you still like her/him. Then accept it, or just admit itīs your own fault for spending time with someone that does that.

Everything that can be prevented my yourself but you didnīt is your fault more or less.
    But is no biggie if you donīt get upset about it. If you do, blame yourself.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 4 - Silver

Letīs see, if you do get frown face for that and your friends knows that and still do it, maybe consider a new friend if you mind it that much.

Do your friend just, oh BTW X characters dies when you talk about the weather? No, you must have talked about games or things alike.

Your fault for bringing that conversation up that could lead to possible spoilers.

Again maybe your friend just inconsiderate, but you still like her/him. Then accept it, or just admit itīs your own fault for spending time with someone that does that.

Everything that can be prevented my yourself but you didnīt is your fault more or less.
    But you're taking it a bit away from the relevant topic as you say that we must be talking about games for spoilers to be a danger. I love games and so do some of my mates and so, like normal people do, we talk about the things we like. Obviously I don't start talking about a game I have never played as A. I don't have a clue what happens in it and B. I don't want to know. So for example, if I was talking to my friend about MW3 it is highly unlikely that he would shout out a random spoiler for, say, RDR.
    And if he did, that is not my fault as I was not talking about RDR.

Also, you clearly fail to see that not all spoilers come from people you know. On the internet I see frequent spoilers of games/movies on sites that are not at allrelated to games/movies. Once on Amazon.co.uk, I was looking at reviews of a book I wanted and somebody posted the ending of Heavy Rain just to annoy people. My fault? No.

And I certainly do not blame myself for hearing somebody I don't even know say the end of World at War as I merely walked past them. How am I supposed to prevent that? Wear ear muffs on a hot summer day?

I honestly don't understand why you believe it is our fault. Maybe you are one of those ignorant people who gets a kick out of ruining things for others and then not accepting responsibilty for it, just like a little child would do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Brohgrick Talonteeth View Post
    But you're taking it a bit away from the relevant topic as you say that we must be talking about games for spoilers to be a danger. I love games and so do some of my mates and so, like normal people do, we talk about the things we like. Obviously I don't start talking about a game I have never played as A. I don't have a clue what happens in it and B. I don't want to know. So for example, if I was talking to my friend about MW3 it is highly unlikely that he would shout out a random spoiler for, say, RDR.
    And if he did, that is not my fault as I was not talking about RDR.

Also, you clearly fail to see that not all spoilers come from people you know. On the internet I see frequent spoilers of games/movies on sites that are not at allrelated to games/movies. Once on Amazon.co.uk, I was looking at reviews of a book I wanted and somebody posted the ending of Heavy Rain just to annoy people. My fault? No.

And I certainly do not blame myself for hearing somebody I don't even know say the end of World at War as I merely walked past them. How am I supposed to prevent that? Wear ear muffs on a hot summer day?

I honestly don't understand why you believe it is our fault. Maybe you are one of those ignorant people who gets a kick out of ruining things for others and then not accepting responsibilty for it, just like a little child would do?
    I was more about it as an example, rather than this apply to everything and everyone.
    And you should actually think the reverse of what you said. More of a reply to previous poster. Sorry for going off topic.

If you go by what I said you should come to the conclusion that:

I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR RUINING THE ENDING FOR YOU. I mean if I did. I take fullheartly in the thought that it was me who did what you now would say I did. BUT IT WAS YOUR FAULT FOR LETTING ME RUIN IT FOR YOU. Fault and responsibility is not the same thing. And of course I get a kick outta doing it. But I donīt do it, for Iīm not ready to take the responsibility for it.

Just be a man ( sorry if you women) and stop blaming others.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Plat. Blackjack Warrior

NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)

It was an old game: FF 10. Having to have been told that Titus dies in the end REALLY pissed me off since i put like over 100 hours on lvl grinding just to told before i faced the boss

Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeeGR View Post
    It was an old game: FF 10. Having to have been told that Titus dies in the end REALLY pissed me off since i put like over 100 hours on lvl grinding just to told before i faced the boss
    You know what, you just spoiled it for me
    Of all the games I have played this was not one of them
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

The Bushiest Pig

I was more about it as an example, rather than this apply to everything and everyone.
    And you should actually think the reverse of what you said. More of a reply to previous poster. Sorry for going off topic.

I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR RUINING THE ENDING FOR YOU. I mean if I did. I take fullheartly in the thought that it was me who did what you now would say I did. BUT IT WAS YOUR FAULT FOR LETTING ME RUIN IT FOR YOU. Fault and responsibility is not the same thing. And of course I get a kick outta doing it. But I donīt do it, for Iīm not ready to take the responsibility for it.

You really are ignorant or just plain stupid. No matter what, if you are talking about the game you should have the common sense to at least mention something but before you say it say "This is a spoiler" or "Do you mind if I tell you a spoiler". You seem to be someone that likes to spoil things for other but not take responsibility.
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig94 View Post
    You really are ignorant or just plain stupid. No matter what, if you are talking about the game you should have the common sense to at least mention something but before you say it say "This is a spoiler" or "Do you mind if I tell you a spoiler". You seem to be someone that likes to spoil things for other but not take responsibility.
    Wow, your start calling names? Iīm all for trying to have an argument. Put when you put yourself down two or three level, then thereīs no point. Guess I won without really getting my point across. See we are all adult. I may be narrow minded. But is still better than being close minded. Why resort to this? Come on, you gotto retain dignity

Is pretty much over, but at least one last input for you, look at it as me being nice even thought you acted pretty mean.

The thing is, time is constant. Not everyone have the same pace in life. But you have right to take your own life at your own pace. And then when you try to interact with others, it may seem that they have moved at a faster pace than you. Itīs something you gotto accept. So you not being up too speed with them and blaming them is just not...how should I put it? Justified? I mean, maybe you search a youtube video or browsing on the board, and start reading comments and boards about a game that you havenīt cleared. It may turn out that people talk about a subject in the game that you interested in. But you had no consideration that they DONīT have YOU in their mind when they discuss maybe in game story. You get curious and start reading. Interesting stuff you say, you keep reading instead of playing. BAM somebody spoil the ending, "I`M GONNA KILL HIM". No. No you arenīt. Blame yourself now, and try to forget and play the game.

What did you expect?
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Lvl 9 - Gold

A friend ruining a game was an example. All over the internet there are spoilers. I went on to a Red Dead Redemption trailer video before the game was even out and in the comment section there was the spoiler. I go to a forum to check out news on a certain game and there is another spoiler.

My point is spoilers are everywhere and you can't prevent people typing them. All of the sudden you can be reading something and BAM, spoiler.

It's not like I'm going to automatically stop before I read a spoiler.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    A friend ruining a game was an example. All over the internet there are spoilers. I went on to a Red Dead Redemption trailer video before the game was even out and in the comment section there was the spoiler. I go to a forum to check out news on a certain game and there is another spoiler.

My point is spoilers are everywhere and you can't prevent people typing them. All of the sudden you can be reading something and BAM, spoiler.

It's not like I'm going to automatically stop before I read a spoiler.
    Yeah, I kinda understand, guess me just have problem with short term memory is preventing me form getting fired up about this.
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Local Drunk

You know what, you just spoiled it for me
    Of all the games I have played this was not one of them
    Nah you spoiled for yourself. It was your own fault for reading it lol.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I Got told what happens at the end of BF3.... by a friend at school... I Didn't want to hear a thing but... HE WAS YELLING AT ME

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Google View Post
    I Got told what happens at the end of BF3.... by a friend at school... I Didn't want to hear a thing but... HE WAS YELLING AT ME
    Oh you mean when the british finally kill the American President and the whole of Africa gets blown to smithereens!!? I LOVED that ending! So kick ass!

Only jkn, that's not the real ending

*whisper* Or is it? *whisper*

Lvl 4 - Silver

Sooo basically, everything I ever hear in the world is my fault. Yes, that is the truth. And maybe that is what you were trying to get at the whole time and if you were then please try to word your sentences better. Not having a go at you but it honestly sounded like you were saying that I deserved to have these things spoilt for me.

And I am still 100% entitled to blame others. I am not the one who decided to shout certain spoiler. Yes, I could have decided not to have gone on the internet, or not walk the way I did. But when it comes down to it I was just an innocent bystander caught up in something I never knew about or something I never wanted to know about. It is their fault for saying the spoiler.

Wrong plave, wrong time. If i take what you say and put it in a circumstance of a much larger proportion, then it could be like this; ''Yes the terrorists were responsible for flying into the twin towers, but it was the people who decided to be in there that day who's fault it was they died.'' Yes that is extremely harsh but when you look at it, it is just a blown-up idea of what you say.

I do not blame the people, I blame the terrorists who purposely set out to ruin something for innocent civilians.

So when I blame 9/11 on the terrorists I am not being a man? Hmm...

Sorry for double post

Lvl 5 - Silver

I bought Batman Arkham City for my brother on Christmas, I havent played it yet and they already told me lots of spoilers but one really surprises me.

Toggle Spoiler

PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Nah you spoiled for yourself. It was your own fault for reading it lol.
    No , he/she spoiled it for me, but I have myself to blame....sheesh learn a little.
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

The Deathly Rhythm

I just got spoiled of the ending of Singularity and Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands just now!!!
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Gotham's Reckoning

I had the ending for RDR ruined for me before the game even released, damn you youtube comments.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Local Drunk

No , he/she spoiled it for me, but I have myself to blame....sheesh learn a little.
    Exactly, you just contradicted yourself. Seeing as you said that it's your own fault if someone spoils a game or whatever for you.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 4 - Silver

i just recently got batman arkham asylum. i was telling my friend that i was close to beating it. he said that he had just beat arkham city. i asked him how it was and he told me it was good except for:

Toggle Spoiler

that just went and ruined it for me.and i thought i was going to forget it when i accidentally clicked on and looked at
    Quote Originally Posted by iRock View Post
    I bought Batman Arkham City for my brother on Christmas, I havent played it yet and they already told me lots of spoilers but one really surprises me.

Toggle Spoiler

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast