Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Games that have been 'spoiledt' for you?

This is a discussion on Games that have been 'spoiledt' for you? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Sorry, just a quick thread. I haven't checked up to see if a thread like this already exists because I'm ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Games that have been 'spoiledt' for you?

Sorry, just a quick thread. I haven't checked up to see if a thread like this already exists because I'm just pis*ed off at the moment. By spoilt, I mean spoilers that people have either told you without warning or you have seen on the internet.

The reason I am currently angry; I was looking up on the internet for good ideas for a unique FPS type RPG (I'm going to write my own lol ). I click on a forum and I'm reading down through some suggestions. Now, I still haven't played Bioshock, but it's on my high priority list as apparently it has some HUGE twist in the plot and I was SO excited to play it and find out. So of course, without warning, some TWAT goes and just reveals what happens in Bioshock and I'm really friggin annoyed. I'm so disappointed now I'm not even sure I want to get Bioshock now.

The endings to CoD: World at War and Modern Warfare 2 were told to me despite my protests and I overheard somebody talking to his mate about key parts of the plot in Skyrim that I had not yet discovered.

I friggin hate it when people spoil games for me. What games have been spoilt for you????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

The One and Only

Someone once told me about what happens at the good ending of inFamous 2 before I even got to play the game (PSN Comment), so that part was kinda spoiled for me.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 6 - Silver

so many times i cant remember
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

PRO Member

Red Dead Redemptions ending was spoilt to me on a youtube comment for one of the trailers and the ending was sooo good too..oh well i still enjoyed the game i was just not surprised at the ending
    and for you i think you should still get Bioshock even though you know the ending, it is still such a good game it would be a shame to miss out on

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 6 - Silver

Yup, infamous 2 for me 2, though i haven't played it yet... but infamous was one of my favourite games, and festival of blood is fun too (especially as it was half price!). I'll get round to infamous 2 at some point, despite knowing the endings...
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Almost every game i play i tell someone and they're like oo i love that bit at the end and say the ending, at that point i want to rip their faces off! Facebook is the worst when you read something and really wish you didn't!

PRO Member

Some guy on here told us what happens in Batman AC... but the thing that really pissed me off was that to this day he still says it isn't a spoiler BATMAN AC SPOILER

Toggle Spoiler

Sig by Smashguy

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    Some guy on here told us what happens in Batman AC... but the thing that really pissed me off was that to this day he still says it isn't a spoiler
    Yeah, I remember that :stare:

I got the end of FFXIII ruined, which was rather annoying.

Just a heads up, please oh please use spoilers in here!

Huge Gaming Backlog

Quote Originally Posted by Brohgrick Talonteeth View Post

The reason I am currently angry; I was looking up on the internet for good ideas for a unique FPS type RPG (I'm going to write my own lol ). I click on a forum and I'm reading down through some suggestions. Now, I still haven't played Bioshock, but it's on my high priority list as apparently it has some HUGE twist in the plot and I was SO excited to play it and find out. So of course, without warning, some TWAT goes and just reveals what happens in Bioshock and I'm really friggin annoyed. I'm so disappointed now I'm not even sure I want to get Bioshock now.
    Mate that sux about Bioshock. It really was a great plot twist. You should still get it, it is still an unbelievable game. If you like plot twists you should grab Heavy Rain, that's if you haven't played it yet.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Go Blue Jackets!!

Someone told me the ending to Skyward Sword and knowing how big of a Zelda fan I am I was so fucking pissed off...

Up the Irons!

Not many, but the only one I can think of right now is Red Dead Redemption. It didn't/doesn't bother me. I just don't care to be honest.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by APriceless View Post
    Not many, but the only one I can think of right now is Red Dead Redemption. It didn't/doesn't bother me. I just don't care to be honest.
    Wow seriously? I would have murdered if somebody had spoilt THAT ending!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I don't remember how Red Dead Redemption was spoiled for me but it was, and it sucked. I still really enjoyed the ending but it probably would've been an even greater ending had it not been spoiled. And Batman: Arkham City was spoiled by some ass on here.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by njdog102 View Post
    I don't remember how Red Dead Redemption was spoiled for me but it was, and it sucked. I still really enjoyed the ending but it probably would've been an even greater ending had it not been spoiled. And Batman: Arkham City was spoiled by some ass on here.
    Was this ass called Shemhazat? :stare:

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 7 - Gold

I don't think so. It was some dude who posted in the review of the game. His post was deleted almost immediately though so I don't know who the person was. The post couldn't have been there for more than a couple minutes but unfortunately I happened to be looking at the review during that time span.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

PRO Member

I don't think so. It was some dude who posted in the review of the game. His post was deleted almost immediately though so I don't know who the person was. The post couldn't have been there for more than a couple minutes but unfortunately I happened to be looking at the review during that time span.
    Sucks.. well that was the guy who told me lol

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 2 - Bronze

most recently Modern Warfare 3 was ruined for me before i got a chance to play it

Toggle Spoiler

Check out my awesome trophy checklist: Platinum Display Cabinet - by schlittmehr

sig by Auburn

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    Some guy on here told us what happens in Batman AC... but the thing that really pissed me off was that to this day he still says it isn't a spoiler BATMAN AC SPOILER

Toggle Spoiler

Yeah I remember that. They kept posting it on my wall and trying to spoil it for me, but I kept deleting their posts, and the ones I couldn't delete I ignored.

Yeah I deleted that one as well. It's a shame that it had to happen.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Modern Warfare 3, inFamous 2 (both endings), Red Dead Redemption, L.A Noire.

Sux to be me. I had to play all those games knowing would would happen.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Death is Awaiting....

Heavy Rain, Batman: AC..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast