Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So the Playstation Move. What's your opinion these days?

This is a discussion on So the Playstation Move. What's your opinion these days? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Ps360 my move has not been touched for months *inserting dirty joke* nevermind. if the move was ...

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    my move has not been touched for months
    *inserting dirty joke* nevermind.

if the move was very cheap like 2 dollars then i would get it. if you are like me and tend to drop stuff alot, dont get it. if you are very tall...definitely dont get it.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk12 View Post
    *inserting dirty joke* nevermind.

if the move was very cheap like 2 dollars then i would get it. if you are like me and tend to drop stuff alot, dont get it. if you are very tall...definitely dont get it.
    I don't know I'm 6.2 and have no problem with it.

I enjoy the Move, I have played quite a few games with it and to those who say it is inaccurate you are either playing Ubisoft games (which are just horrible) or are not setting something up right. The Move is not only extremely accurate but is very responsive.

When I play games like Killzone or Socom I prefer the dualshock, but for party games it is the best of the 3. The Wii is just garbage and I find Kinect very laggy and has no games for it. Say what you want about Move at least there is a variety of games for it.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I don't know I'm 6.2 and have no problem with it.

I enjoy the Move, I have played quite a few games with it and to those who say it is inaccurate you are either playing Ubisoft games (which are just horrible) or are not setting something up right. The Move is not only extremely accurate but is very responsive.

When I play games like Killzone or Socom I prefer the dualshock, but for party games it is the best of the 3. The Wii is just garbage and I find Kinect very laggy and has no games for it. Say what you want about Move at least there is a variety of games for it.
    i think it is just me then. whenever i hang out with my buddy. we would play some game that needs the move and i some how find a way to knock something down. i think am clumsy.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I don't play it as much as I want to, but when I do I have a blast. Specially with FPS's. Only bad thing to me, is the charge doesn't seem to last, or it doesn't charge fully at all. Other than that, I really have nothing bad to say about the move. I just wish they'd make more Move specific games that aren't targeted towards the Wii and children crowd. Sorcery looks pretty promising, but PSM Heroes had potential but seemed to be a let down.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i had the move when it was new was gonna get it for Christmas old ps3 blew up 2 days before Christmas, i fucking flipped

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I only play start the party games with some friends. And still we have a lot of fun with it.
    Gaming is my second life!

Lvl 7 - Gold

I still love my MOVE very much !!!
    Come on guys! Get USED to that lollypop-controller and USE it !
    Join the MOVE-group on this site.
    I got "The House of the Dead: Overkill" for christmas and i love it !!!
    Shoot those M***F*** zombies with your move sharpshooter!
    (sorry for the cursin' , got that from that game)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The Move seems pretty awesome, but not a lot of games out for it, using its capabilities from what I know.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    The Move seems pretty awesome, but not a lot of games out for it, using its capabilities from what I know.
    If you count all games that utilize the Move controller there is well over a hundred games, now that includes games like Blokus but it still counts.

All depends what you are looking for but there are actually some really sweet games out there especially on PSN.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 6 - Silver

Despite the failure of compareness to Kinect, i love move. But im still waiting for the MOVE ONLY PS3 exclusive to come along
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

PRO Member

Actually am thinking about getting one in about a month. I want to play House of the dead, DS extraction, Heavy fire and some of the other games out for it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I like it.. ... ...

Local Drunk

I don't have it and I don't really want it. The only way Move would be introduced into my house is if someone bought it for me. I'd rather buy a 360 with Kinect.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12