Newby, trophy confusion. Why aren't some showing up? (MK9, if it matters)

This is a discussion on Newby, trophy confusion. Why aren't some showing up? (MK9, if it matters) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey, guys. I just started using a ps3 and have only one game. MK9. From what I can see the ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Newby, trophy confusion. Why aren't some showing up? (MK9, if it matters)

Hey, guys. I just started using a ps3 and have only one game. MK9. From what I can see the trophies that are earned have the dates you got them? If that's right some of my stuff isn't showing up. It's weird. I got a trophy for Finish Him? and a Complet-ality but it says I never got one for doing a fatality at all or completing the fatality tutorial? I've done all the fatalities they listed in the tutorial mode though! It gave me a trophy for completing the arcade ladder with each player, but not for just completing the ladder at all. I don't get it!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Oh, no! I hope I don't have a unique problem! lol This is looking bad!

Vive La Révelation!

The only thing I can think of is you have some glitchy trophies. And the only thing you can do is delete you saved data, and start all over. But even with that there’s no guarantee, hope that works for bud. I also hope I didn’t miss understand what the problem is
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Oh no! Thanks for the suggestion. Getting everything back seems like too much trouble. Doggone!

Lvl 6 - Silver

For the Fatilities and Finish them i think you have to do them in a match against AI for the trophy to pop and as for the ladder i think u got a glitch man which is weird in MK my advice continue playing as when you collect all other trophies delete your save and start a new one ,you don't wanna delete all your progress with each 28 characters just yet !!

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide