Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Games you regret not getting 100% on

This is a discussion on Games you regret not getting 100% on within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; right now its The Godfather 2, been sitting on 72% for ages so i bought it again to finish it ...

Crocodile Hunter

right now its The Godfather 2, been sitting on 72% for ages so i bought it again to finish it off, have a save file nd everything but of cource it a EA game so the save file wont work and when i ask EA Support they are a bunch of fuckwits who havnt even given me the time to reply back to my email

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Fallout 3 for me I gave up. It's annoying because I'm at 95%... So close yet so far.

MK Plat = Overrated

I don't buy DLCs so any of my game with DLCs don't get 100%. I have a serious problem with companies that want to charge $60 for a game and then a month later they add stuff on that should have just been there to begin with. So dumb. However, every game I own gets completed to unless they are PSN games without one. I have every game completed to except for the one I'm currently working on.

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn1993 View Post
    Fallout 3 for me I gave up. It's annoying because I'm at 95%... So close yet so far.
    You have to finish it. Come on! It is a pretty easy but time consuming plat.

I feel like i have given up on the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 plat but i will one day get that one trophy for the plat!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Never going to 100% Grand Theft Auto 4 - too much ballache online,
    never going to get any further on Final Fantasy XIII cause I hated it,
    never going to be able to complete Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 cause it's too hard and i'm shit,
    never going to complete Resident Evil 5 'cause of the online,
    probably never going to 100% Uncharted 2 despite it being one of my favourite games as there never seems to be anyone online for the siege packs.

Hopefully everything else I have/get I will complete at some point... the offline ones I can do whenever, it's just the bleeding onlines that cause me issues
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

PRO Member

I have 100% on all games so far but..

I had some games on my account before I was collecting trophies like Mirror's Edge, MW2 and Dead Space. I went back and I finished them but I wish I at least did one playthrough on them

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Terminator Salvation. Hated the game, rented it for the plat. One level was giving me problems, and I could not bring myself to keep playing.

Lvl 4 - Silver

FIFA 09 and Mercenaries 2. FIFA 09 servers are closed now and Mercenaries 2 1 million trophy has glitched and i am unable to get it.

Hidefninja.com

None. I don't have the patience to plat most games, too big of a backlog as well.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have a huge backlog, so I have plenty of games on my trophy list showing at 0%. I'll get to them all eventually, I hope, but I have a lot of work to do.

I guess my biggest regret is Demon's Souls. Earned 1 trophy, got incredibly frustrated with it and gave it up. Now I wish I could go back to it and try again...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

The game i regret not getting 100% on is, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. I no longer have it anymore but if i ever saw it again i will buy it and this time, i will finish it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123