Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Games that gave you the best and worst experience in trophy hunting.

This is a discussion on Games that gave you the best and worst experience in trophy hunting. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Best every fighting game Worst every fps game...

PRO Member

Best every fighting game

Worst every fps game

Hack the Planet!!

Best - Goldeneye Reloaded, alot of ppl may not agree, but I loved it.

Worst - Sonic Unleashed, what a p.o.s.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Best for me atm having done it recently was Infamous.absolutely fricking awesome from start to finish,i really really enjoyed getting the trophys for that and i consider them a bonus as the game was great.worst would be enslaved.i was really excited when i first seen it advertised,but when i got it,i thought it was crap and the tech orbs trophy really pissed me off and the dog trophy where you have to take no damage annoyed me too.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

Best Experience: BioShock or Assassin's Creed, because you get to have fun to get them and make you enjoy the story more, the difficulty ones are kinda a pain, though. inFamous games are great, because they don't force you to play them so much (you still kinda have to beat it twice which is an amazing experience from both opposite karma sides).

Worst Experience: Online Trophies. I hate them. BioShock 2 and AC:B force me to play ;P which I'm not quite fond of, especially Brotherhood. Take the lead and win in the last 10 seconds? NO, JUST NO. At least in BS2 I just need to grind to 40....
    Also games like Sengoku Basara that require you to get weapons you can *luckily* get in the highest difficulty, and some characters SUCK compared to others, so in the end you get tired and bored and frustrated.
    Star Ocean The last Hope. Battle Trophies. WHY. You get BT in battles by doing certain stuff like exactly 777 damage or spending 1 hour in total battle time running around. Fun, right? Guess what, they're character-specific, so you can't get them all with your favorite character. Okay, I could try using the ones I don't like, but each character has 100, so that's 900 Battle Trophies in total, and that's for like just 5 trophies for the Platinum, add the complete every single quest ones, open ALL the chest in the game ones, create ALL the items ones, and so on. You need at least 400 hours to Platinum the game and 2-3 playthroughs on different difficulties. Hell no.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 10 - Platinum

worst-batman arkham asylum, couldnt finish the battle challenges if my life depended on it
    best-demon's souls, incredible sense of accomplishment defeating each boss for the first time and completing ng+++

Kiwi Defender

Best would probably be Resistance 2, Borderlands, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Portal 2.

Worst? Probably GTA IV.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Best: Modern Warfare 3. Even though I didnt get the plat, its such a epic and emotional ending to an amazing trilogy.
    Worst: Battlefield BC2 and 3. Just... dont ask. The story for both were so boring it was hard for me to beat the storys on EASY because of how boring it was.
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

Lvl 6 - Silver

BEST EXPERIENCE(S) : Aliens vs. Predator, Dead Space 2, Bioshock (the first two were incredibly difficult, but so fun it made for a great challenge and a great experience. The last one because it was such an insanely good game and story)

WORST EXPERIENCE(S) : Vanquish (GREAT game but the final trophy was so brutal it soured the experience to a great degree), Resistance 2 (Overall an easy plat, but the 10,000 kill grind was absurd, unecessary and altogether ridiculous)

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Lvl 1 - Bronze

best: playing crazy taxi again after not playing it for years, wipeout 2, getting the plat for 3d dot game hereos, playing coop on fairytale fights with my sister, and the overall awesomeness of saints row the third.

worst: beating sonic the hedgehog in under 40 minutes, brutal legend

Lvl 6 - Silver

best-god of war and uncharted series
    worst-thor

Sig and avatar by big bad bladia

Bringing the PAIN

Best---
    Skyrim - Just EPIC and didnt need much effort for trophies. 95% came on their own.
    Dead Nation - Awesome game that was challenging at points but always fun!
    GoW Series - Best story of any games so far! Loved replaying the first 2 and then 3 and the PSP games were so worth it. I could do all these again!

Worst---
    Brutal Legend - Wouldnt be here if not for the early glitch that made you win 50 online matches without exiting to game! Now Im sure its not so bad cuz its fixed...
    GhostBusters - Also not that bad of a game until a glitch made me do the same thing 50 times for 1 accomplishment that should have dinged the very first time we did it!
    [Prototype] - OK I get that you want your game to be a challenge, but even the hardest difficulty wasnt all that bad. It was some of the stupidly near impossible challenges that will make to throw your PS3 out of a window. (Congrats to those like myself who braved it to the plat!)

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 6 - Silver

Best

Street Fighter IV

Worst

GTA IV

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Best Experience
    i must say the God of War series and Bioshock. They are one of the best games i ever played.

Worst Experience
    Kane & Lynch 2 and Brink. I regret playing and platinum both of these games. They are horrible.

sig by Auburn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123