Title fight Rumor mill thread - Master chief confirmed for brawl

This is a discussion on Title fight Rumor mill thread - Master chief confirmed for brawl within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; (the title is a joke, think before you speak) This thread is for The upcoming ps3 exclusive title fight game. ...

INTJ

Title fight Rumor mill thread - Master chief confirmed for brawl

(the title is a joke, think before you speak)

This thread is for The upcoming ps3 exclusive title fight game. till it's announced this is the thread for the info involving rumors and shit till sony talks about it themself.

basically imagine a sony knockoff of super smash bros brawl, thats what it is. Sweet tooth fighting jak and daxter and other Playstation exclusive IP's doing the same (possibly third party characters too).

Current rumors so far:

Parappa the rapper dev guy was emailed about it, he said that he will answer questions about it in febuary:

Toggle Spoiler

The company that is making it, Superbot, has a ton of fighter sticks and stuff in pics posted on their website. they also are hiring alot of people to do stuff related to fighting games.

The Developers also leaked a few images, and one dev from the company says that the Micheal trailer is what their game is loosely going to be based on.

Paul gale network was the first to report such a thing, and he keeps talking about it, the most recent article:

Title Fight update: Paul Gale Network brings your voices to SuperBot Entertainment and Sony!

and here's a article he made involving controls, powerups, characters and stuff:

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2011...-gale-network/

Kiwi Defender

Well, it's good to find a place with every rumor in it. Let's hope there's an announcement soon.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Battles i would like to see in Title Fight no matter how improbable are...

Nathan Drake VS Lara Croft
    Harry Tipper VS Revolver Ocelot
    Grayson Hunt VS Dante Spada
    Ezio Auditore VS Agent 47
    Spyro VS Jak VS Crash VS Ratchet
    Generic Battlefield Soldier VS Generic Call Of Duty Soldier VS Gordon Freeman

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by SonofSonofvenom View Post
    Nathan Drake VS Lara Croft
    Spyro VS Jak VS Crash VS Ratchet
    I think those are probably going to happen.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Resident PHD

As long as I get Patapon soldiers vs Buzz then I will be a happy doctor.

I would actually like there not to be too many 3rd party characters (if any at all) I think if anything it should be characters that were once synonymous with Playstation (spyro, crash etc.)

Sony has such a rich diverse collection of 1st party characters (more than any other company) that I think it should just stick with that.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

INTJ

bumping because apparently sony execs are terrible with names

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/pl...le-royale.html

INTJ

Sony registers domain for 'PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale' | Joystiq

Back in November of last year, rumors swirled over Title Fight, which was reportedly an unannounced brawler/fighting game staring characters from various Sony and PlayStation-exclusive franchises, like Heavenly Sword and God of War.

The game was said to be in development at SuperBot Entertainment, and that's about all that ever came of it, since the rumor died off almost as quickly as it had flared into life. Now though, new life has been injected into its whimpering husk with the registration of an extremely longwinded URL: http://www.playstationallstarsbattleroyale.com

If we follow the rumor train's logic tracks, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale is Title Fight's actual name, and the game is set to be officially announced on Spike TV this Thursday. The URL does belong to "Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC," according to the its whois information, so that much at least has been verified as totes legit. As for whether this thing is what became of Title Fight, however, we'll have to wait and see. One thing's for sure, though: That URL is way too long.

Harvester of Souls

I am actually rather intersted in this.

Any word if any rights given for spyro or Crash? Know sold, but still.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay