US PSN cards

This is a discussion on US PSN cards within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Does anyone know of a webpage where I can buy US PSN cards and get their codes e-mailed to me? ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

US PSN cards

Does anyone know of a webpage where I can buy US PSN cards and get their codes e-mailed to me? It also must accept google checkout (wallet) payment. And I tried that page PlayStation Network Card, PSN Card, PSN GamerCard, but it asks me for a phone number to authenticate, but I live in south america so thats not an option.
    I was using maximus cards with great service, but they don't accept google checkout now for some reason.
    Thanks in advance.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I use OffGamers Online Game Store - MMO Game, PC Game CD Key and Game Card Store.. It's a legitimate/reputable site, and I wouldn't shop anywhere else for game cards.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 4 - Silver

I'm lucky US PSN cards are sold here in Peru in many stores, the bad thing is they add 10 more dollars to the real price. I havn't heard of any webpage that does't ask for authenticate phone number, I tried it once but it happened the same thing to me.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

But it doesn´t accept google checkout. Thanks anyway.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Sorry, I could have sworn they accepted Google.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Gamestop and Best Buy both offer this. That's how I buy my PSN cards

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Singuensai View Post
    Does anyone know of a webpage where I can buy US PSN cards and get their codes e-mailed to me? It also must accept google checkout (wallet) payment. And I tried that page PlayStation Network Card, PSN Card, PSN GamerCard, but it asks me for a phone number to authenticate, but I live in south america so thats not an option.
    I was using maximus cards with great service, but they don't accept google checkout now for some reason.
    Thanks in advance.
    I'm from Colombia man and certainly you can try Mercadolibre.com, It's really easy and cheap, I always buy in there and the deals are simple and fast. I'm from south america too and mercadolibre is really popular.
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by JonJonXD View Post
    Gamestop and Best Buy both offer this. That's how I buy my PSN cards
    Did you even read the question? Idiots these days. Anyway, there are some legitimate sites out there, but they all don't seem to have Google checkout Do you have any other options to try and get the cards, like via Paypal?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

That wasn't rude :p

He wanted sites that accepted google check out, so I gave him a few web sites to check out and check himself. I didn't realize I needed to research on my own :p

It's okay though, I know you teens are quick to cast stones, I get it

Ice Cream Firefighter

ever since the hack on PSN Australia doesnt even get PSN Cards anymore we have to use a credit card or a visa debit card to top up our PSN accounts it kind of annoyed me at first but im used to it now but it would be nice to see them come back again

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

MK Plat = Overrated

If you need an American phone number, you can always get a free one from Google. I don't know how it works for out of country, I just know Google lets you pick your own area code and what-not. Try it and see what happens.