Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what movie should be a game..

This is a discussion on what movie should be a game.. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Yeah I'm gonna go with The Matrix Trilogy. Let Tt make it into a LEGO saga with trophies ....

Retired TGT Member

Yeah I'm gonna go with The Matrix Trilogy. Let Tt make it into a LEGO saga with trophies .

Lvl 4 - Silver

It could turn out to be just constant fighting, but I would love to see what they could do with a LEGO Lord of the Rings game!
    I also think that Van Helsing could be made into one BAD ASS game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

PRO Member

im loving all the feed back from everyone...i just wanna clearify everything...all though most videogames would make a great movie...but the tread is about what movie could make a great stepping stone/ idea/ or story for a videogame...

keep the ideas coming...
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    Battle Royale, especially if it's based more around the book than the movie (which is the most disappointing iteration of the book, graphic novel, movie trio) just imagine a game in which you work on an island against 29 other people an explosive collar around your neck, with whatever random weapon is in your bag and you have to just figure out a way to eliminate all the others in a certain time period (let's say 30-60 minutes), no kills in a set period of time - boom goes everybody collars and everybody dies - also with the "grids" become death zones - the possibilities are endless, especially if the creators could come up with hundreds of possible random weapons to start with.
    This, but unlike you, I enjoyed the movie adaptation. Too bad the chance of getting kid version " HUNGER GAME THE GAME" is more likely.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    This, but unlike you, I enjoyed the movie adaptation. Too bad the chance of getting kid version " HUNGER GAME THE GAME" is more likely.
    Spoken like a person who probably hasn't read The Hunger Games much less the entire trilogy, or the Battle Royale novel. I'll admit that the first book, The Hunger Games is at the least, inspired by Battle Royale but it is also inspired from 16-bit and 32-bit JRPGs, which you can tell by the descriptions, and most particularly - the names of many of the characters. If you thought the books were too "kid version" you really should base your opinion on the material instead of the movie trailer and the publisher, because there are a lot of situations and scenarios that are just as bloody, and by the last book Mockingjay more bloody than anything that occurs in Battle Royale - and this is coming from a person who is a fan of both.

So next time, don't base your opinion on something being "kiddy" because of what the internet tells you, or just because the publisher of a book is. I definitely think that if done right a video game adaptation of The Hunger Games could be successful as well, but it's structure would be a bit more story driven than Battle Royale which focuses more on extremes, instead of focusing on not being predictable - not that Battle Royale wouldn't make an amazing game, it would just be a more competitive based game that would require more planning for a video game adaptation because of it's possibility for randomness being a huge factor.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Regional Manager of War

InFamous, He is a superhero and I think Cole Macgrath deserves to be in a movie.

Proud Greek Gamer

I want a Red Dead Redemption movie and a Paranormal Activity PS3 game

Signature and Avatar made by the awesome TheGeneral09

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by w1n5t0n View Post
    I want a Red Dead Redemption movie and a Paranormal Activity PS3 game
    Yeah! Because I've always wanted a game where I walk in a house in the dark. Imagine 8 hours of that. Also, I doubt it would be scary, like the movie, I am a big wimp with horror, but Parnormal Activity wasn't scary, ALL the ghost/demon movies make it seem scary, because they add darkness, and night vision goggles. /Rant.

@Topic:
    I wouldn't mind a Deus Ex movie (Even though Square Enix said it would never happen, or let anybody else make it.)
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Proud Greek Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by iToxicityHD View Post
    Yeah! Because I've always wanted a game where I walk in a house in the dark. Imagine 8 hours of that. Also, I doubt it would be scary, like the movie, I am a big wimp with horror, but Parnormal Activity wasn't scary, ALL the ghost/demon movies make it seem scary, because they add darkness, and night vision goggles. /Rant.
    I guess it would be better than SAW

Signature and Avatar made by the awesome TheGeneral09

Lvl 2 - Bronze

As somebody said, I would love an Inception game! As long as it will be in the same awesomeness level that the movie is
    Awesome signature made by Athena

Ice Cream Firefighter

I reckon The Transporter movies would make a good game

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

A Vampire with a Soul

Kingdom of Hearts
    Darksiders
    DevilMaycry (read somewhere it is planned)
    Splatterhouse

Period

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12