Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what movie should be a game..

This is a discussion on what movie should be a game.. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; with games becoming movies and vice versa...gaming worlds are getting bigger and wider... Red Dead Redemption - (Clint Eastwoods The ...

PRO Member

what movie should be a game..

with games becoming movies and vice versa...gaming worlds are getting bigger and wider...

Red Dead Redemption - (Clint Eastwoods The Good The Bad and The Ugly)

Call of Duty - (Saving Private Ryan or Black Hawk Down)

what movie do you think should be a videogame??

to me, i can see Inception being a game..
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Resident PHD

Birdemic

It would be the scariest survival horror game around

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

JE9
    Lvl 3 - Bronze

eh, crossing over media's hasn't proven too well. i'm waiting for the second Silent Hill movie to come out, because the director of this one iz supose to have followed the game more. Silent Hill iz my favorite seires, and i think that it has an amazing story and reasoning of the town of Silent Hill. i think that it has a good idea to become a great movie in telling that story. but the first director totally failed with that

Lvl 6 - Silver

god of war should be a movie =clash of the titans

Sig and avatar by big bad bladia

Lvl 7 - Gold

Y'know when I was younger I thought that many games should have been made in to movies.

NOW, with Uwe Boll ruining so many good opportunities, and all others jumping the band wagon on releasing the game and movie in the same day - I'm so disappointed that I wish not one movie to suffer this horrible "spit out a game" scenario.

Of course there ARE exceptions like Spiderman 2 on PS2 and Origins:Wolverine, but y'know exceptions only make the rules THAT much more obvious.

However, if done properly... I'd love to see a movie (or better yet a high budget serial) based on post apocalyptic game, like RAGE or Fallout 3. The concept of Bioshock technically is movie material.

PRO Member

I'd like to see this as a game

Basically, Red Dead Redemtion in space.

Now playing
    EVE ONLINE
    Who needs a life anyway

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The LONE WOLF AND CUB series would be perfect. Seriously,someone make this PLEASE!

Harvester of Souls

An actual MGS movie. . Unlike the Lost in New York .. trapped, err.. whatever those 2 damned movies were called where they based Snake off of if remember correclty. But a movie with Snake being all badass and taking down Sniper Wolf and Mantis and anyone from series be wicked. Just came to mind, but intentinally was going to say 2 other game movies.

Silent Hill for one a new better one, though first wasn't bad, just not Silent Hill enough for me. Then a MUCH better Resident Evil series of movies... unlike Nemesis being a fucking good guy and dying to a helicopter. @[email protected]

Speaking of Uwe Boll, that piece of S*#&... he ruined Bloodrayne which should of been an epic movie itself so that needs redoing.

and a Dark Souls/Demon's Souls movie

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 6 - Silver

american history x cause i want to curb stomp someone lol
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

-i- love myself.

I'd think this I Am Legend would turn out to be a pretty good game, or atleast take the aspect of the movie and make it into a video game.

Starkiller supreme

Inception would be a cool game and bioshock as a movie would be so cool.

Toggle Spoiler

platcard by wadefan1

Sig by the one and only LEE200

Lvl 4 - Silver

The "I Am Legend" concept is sorta being turned into a game with The Last of Us... I think. Its along those lines. Looks like it could be interesting. A Deus Ex movie would be cool to see... If it was done right. To think about it, any RPG game that is good: Skyrim, Fallout, Deus Ex, Mass Effect... would be cool to see a movie of, ONLY if its done well and doesnt kill the series'.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

I'm guessing a few people speed read the title of the thread.

Anyhow, back on track, I want an Infernal Affairs Trilogy game (or for those who don't watch things with subtitles, The Departed)
    Don't know exactly how it would work but something like GTA meets Heavy Rain.

Second choice would be a Battle Royale online game, imagine a third/first person title where a bunch of players of varying skill get randomly assigned weapons from frying pans to machine guns, you would be out of the round once you die but if injured you could find things to patch yourself up and steal fallen players weaponry.
    The potential is awesome and the tech is here to do it.

Breakfast and Chill

Does anybody remember The Fugitive (one of Harrison Ford's 3,000 movie appearances)?
    That could potentially make a good game.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I am Legend... hopefully The Last of Us is similar

Not really a movie but I would like a really good "LOST" game... Via Domus was a let down

PRO Member

i like the I am Legend theory...the Fugitive would be cool...and Infernal Affairs would be cool for RockStar (LA Noir)...

i still think an Inception inspired game would be awesome, the gun play and the hand to hand fights...imagine being in scope of a sniper and out of no where a building shifts and gets inbetween you and the bullet..

keep the responces coming...
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Kiwi Defender

I'm pretty sure a Zelig game would be insanely fun.

Regarding movies to games, probably a game like Oblivion, although it surely finish like the shitty D&G movie.

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    An actual MGS movie. . Unlike the Lost in New York .. trapped, err.. whatever those 2 damned movies were called where they based Snake off of if remember correclty. But a movie with Snake being all badass and taking down Sniper Wolf and Mantis and anyone from series be wicked. Just came to mind, but intentinally was going to say 2 other game movies.
    Name's Escape from New York and Escape from LA.

And I disagree. A MGS movie would be horrible.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Battle Royale, especially if it's based more around the book than the movie (which is the most disappointing iteration of the book, graphic novel, movie trio) just imagine a game in which you work on an island against 29 other people an explosive collar around your neck, with whatever random weapon is in your bag and you have to just figure out a way to eliminate all the others in a certain time period (let's say 30-60 minutes), no kills in a set period of time - boom goes everybody collars and everybody dies - also with the "grids" become death zones - the possibilities are endless, especially if the creators could come up with hundreds of possible random weapons to start with.

I've always been hopeful that one day an RPG would be made of the entire Harry Potter saga, but wonder how well that would work out in execution. I still hold out hope for the possibility one day, especially with the franchise still being popular, and no other new material to work on with the property.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Lvl 4 - Silver

Dead Space.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I would go with John Q. Any movie that has Denzel Washington in it has my attention. Out Of Time was great as well.

Even though the movies are old, I never get tired of seeing them.

Signature And Avatar Made By DjungList!
    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Platinum #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast