Steins;Gate coming to PlayStation 3

This is a discussion on Steins;Gate coming to PlayStation 3 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Steins;Gate and it's sequel, Steins;Gate: Hiyoku Renri no Darling will be ported to PS3 and will be released on 24th ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Steins;Gate coming to PlayStation 3

Steins;Gate and it's sequel, Steins;Gate: Hiyoku Renri no Darling will be ported to PS3 and will be released on 24th May, 2012. No sign of English localisation yet.

Source: Steins;Gate coming to PlayStation 3

Stop looking at me swan!

Ooh, that would be nice if it ever got a english translation. Would love to play them even though I'm spoiled a lot from the anime.

INTJ

El psy congroo

nice to know the best anime of last year originated from a 360 exclusive (now coming to the ps3)

i wonder if the limited edition Stiens gate divergence meter will work with it (Pc version allowed you to use it for in-game awesomeness)

also since the two anime movies for it are coming out soon i hope it has some new content.

also john titor is creepy in terms of how close he is to tellin the truth (read up on his shit while watching the anime unfold, lots of coincidences. not to mention it can't be proven/disproven due to the butterfly effect.)
    Last edited by Ps360; 01-17-2012 at 12:16 AM.

PRO Member

To my knowledge is Steins gate (game) a Visual Novel, which mean the chance of English release is very slim.
    Would buy this game, if it came out in English.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/01/16...f-his-company/
    Last edited by Artemisthemp; 01-17-2012 at 03:51 AM.

Lvl 9 - Gold

There´s fan translation already for the pc. So, if you dying to play the game (which is better than the anime) go right ahead.
    The translation is very good as far as I have played.

It covers menus, all the dialogs and subtitles for in game scenes.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

PRO Member

I am intrigued by said visual novel.
    Gauss's Piracy Uncertainty Principle: When you pirate a game, that act inherently changes the results of what is to come after your pirating. You can't make any statement with any certainty regarding what would have happened had you not pirated the game.

Gauss's Rating Rationale:
    0-1: A game whose very existence is abhorrent to all things creative and intelligent.
    2-4: A just plain bad game.
    5-6: A game that has alot of mistakes, but is atleast playable and has some enjoyable sections. Good for a rent.
    7: An average game, should be played at some point
    8: A good game, should buy at some point
    9: A great game, day-one purchase
    10: A game that goes above and beyond the generation, its transcendent.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

can't wait playing this while sipping me some DR pepper