Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Trophies after being Banned

This is a discussion on Trophies after being Banned within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; you cant get banned forgamesharing. under many of the games you download from psn (ALL THE ONES PUBLISHED BY SONY ...

Kid, not loser

you cant get banned forgamesharing. under many of the games you download from psn (ALL THE ONES PUBLISHED BY SONY ) it says under information 'This content can be used by people other than the content owners. However if all owners are deleted, you can no longer play the content.' Sony allows gamesharing. But now they changed it to only allowing 2 people share because third party studios complained about it when it could be shared with 5 people. people who think they got banned for gamesharing are sadly mistaken, when it was for something else. probably their excuse so they dont have to admit that they were hacking or cheating.
    Last edited by Kid_Loser; 01-17-2012 at 04:35 AM.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthnytdwg View Post
    Offensive name...YourMomIsAHoe...knew the day was coming eventually, had it for 4 years, so kind of made me mad they waited til I was invested
    You got banned for that? LOL
    Last edited by DRAGON1NINJA; 01-17-2012 at 07:08 AM.

Sig by Smashguy

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Quote Originally Posted by ichris26 View Post
    You will not be able to ever link your old account to your new PSN or it will be lost due to the ban of that account.

You can earn trophies on your new account without worry though as the perma-ban is account specific and not a console ban.
    Actaully the ban can be related to the console in some cases...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Offensive name...YourMomIsAHoe...knew the day was coming eventually, had it for 4 years, so kind of made me mad they waited til I was invested

Karma, it hits you when you invested time and effort, but you did bad from start so......
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Quartercircle Forward.

Yeah had to call the sony rep about getting unbanned and changing my name, and even she laughed about it. I asked her if I could change my name to YourMomIsAReallyNiceLady, kind of as a way to apologize , but it was too long
    LOL, well it was kinda funny, but I can understand that some people could find that username offensive.

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12