Results 1 to 10 of 10

Splinter Cell 4 (Double Agent) is here!

This is a discussion on Splinter Cell 4 (Double Agent) is here! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Just checked the EU store and it popped up :3 Only problem is.........................it's set at 16 , bam. Yeah, don't ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Hysteria's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bedfordshire, UK
    Posts
    1,047
    Reputation
    18

    Splinter Cell 4 (Double Agent) is here!

    Just checked the EU store and it popped up :3



    Only problem is.........................it's set at 16, bam.

    Yeah, don't wait up :{


  2. #2
    PRO Member
    Kylo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    675
    Reputation
    20

    You can get it way cheaper on disk, I guess this is good news for those with no access to game stores or something. Now just bring Conviction to PS3 .

    PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

  3. #3
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo View Post
    Now just bring Conviction to PS3 .
    Now that's a good idea, I've never played that one

  4. #4
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Cryogenicide_X's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    0

    You can get it cheaper on a disc yeah. I liked Splinter Cell Double Agent but i just think it's a shame that it don't have trophies.

  5. #5
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Hysteria's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bedfordshire, UK
    Posts
    1,047
    Reputation
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryogenicide_X View Post
    You can get it cheaper on a disc yeah. I liked Splinter Cell Double Agent but i just think it's a shame that it don't have trophies.
    I know, it's not even remastered, so isn't it just a f*cking port?


    Still, at least it would make the in-game choices easier................if you're weak enough to buy it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo View Post
    You can get it way cheaper on disk, I guess this is good news for those with no access to game stores or something. Now just bring Conviction to PS3 .
    We are denied the 5th game, which is bad enough, but why pay so much for this one on digital?

    Ugh, does anyone care about the gamers? *sulk


  6. #6
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    StewartBros's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sol-3
    Posts
    1,281
    Reputation
    33

    Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post
    why pay so much for this one on digital?

    Ugh, does anyone care about the gamers? *sulk
    Ah, give it some time - it'll be reduced soon enough.

  7. #7
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    0

    Loved the first 3 - just couldn't get into this one! The digital pricing is shaky at best, but I think the problem is that uk gamers are spoilt! They don't have the same reductions as us in europe or north America.

  8. #8
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Hysteria's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bedfordshire, UK
    Posts
    1,047
    Reputation
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaztee View Post
    Loved the first 3 - just couldn't get into this one! The digital pricing is shaky at best, but I think the problem is that uk gamers are spoilt! They don't have the same reductions as us in europe or north America.

    Spoilt? Quite the opposite actually, not just for us, but for any country that isn't the United States or Japan.


    Anyways, I just saw this game 2nd-hand in a Gamestation store already, for no less 13, ON PS3.

    Since when did they put it on disc too? lol.

  9. #9
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    TheExiledMarine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    279
    Reputation
    8

    I wish it would have came with trophies.

    Still, I would love to play this because I played the PS2 version

    Signature And Avatar Made By DjungList!
    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Platinum #10

  10. #10
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    StewartBros's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sol-3
    Posts
    1,281
    Reputation
    33

    Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post
    Anyways, I just saw this game 2nd-hand in a Gamestation store already, for no less 13, ON PS3.

    Since when did they put it on disc too? lol.
    Double Agent has been available on disc for PS3 for a few years now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO