Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WHY IS THIS GAME JUST A PSN GAME? - Give it Assasins Creed treatment

This is a discussion on WHY IS THIS GAME JUST A PSN GAME? - Give it Assasins Creed treatment within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I am Alive - This game starting to look sweet as honey on a sexy humanoid alien. I canīt be ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

WHY IS THIS GAME JUST A PSN GAME? - Give it Assasins Creed treatment

I am Alive - This game starting to look sweet as honey on a sexy humanoid alien. I canīt be the only one interested in wanting to shell out 60 bucks for this game if it reached beyond a "dlc game". Not convinced ? Look at the latest trailer.

I Am Alive Video Game, Encounters Featurette | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

You can do this:

Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Nope, nothing

I think the game looks sweet, I would prefer it to be a full blown retail game but it's already been stated that its about 6-8 hours long, which is just as long as a lot of retail games nowadays anyway.

I know gametrailers doesn't work on everyone's browser so for easy viewing;

Lvl 7 - Gold

I know, well it was going to be a retail game, everybody was pumped for it, and then they didn't announce anything for awhile, then the first thing they announce was that it would then be a PSN Title instead. I'm fine with it though, doesn't hurt, hopefully it still has a Platinum trophy and cheaper than $60. I like the look of the game, but I don't want to shell out $60, especially because I don't have enough PSN Cards to afford it, and I refuse to put my Credit Card back up on PSN.
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Lvl 4 - Silver

i would totally buy it the first day.it looks like a kick a$$ game.

The One and Only

want to try this game since you guys since it's good and it's retail worthy.

What's the price tag on it in the US PSN store?

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    want to try this game since you guys since it's good and it's retail worthy.

There isn't an official pricing on it yet.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Not confirmed yet mate.

There's another trailer for it here http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/pl...-am-alive.html plus someone who got their hands on a demo talking about his experience

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by iToxicityHD View Post
    I know, well it was going to be a retail game, everybody was pumped for it, and then they didn't announce anything for awhile, then the first thing they announce was that it would then be a PSN Title instead. I'm fine with it though, doesn't hurt, hopefully it still has a Platinum trophy and cheaper than $60. I like the look of the game, but I don't want to shell out $60, especially because I don't have enough PSN Cards to afford it, and I refuse to put my Credit Card back up on PSN.

Of course I meant that it should be hard copy with disc and all. And AC:R last more than 8h. If itīs fun, why not make the journey last longer? And thanks for the extra link Cham.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Does this mean this game is going to be a PS3/N exclusive then. Based on the rules of XBLA game's filesize cap of around 2 gig cause that game looks like it's beyond that cap?

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    Does this mean this game is going to be a PS3/N exclusive then. Based on the rules of XBLA game's filesize cap of around 2 gig cause that game looks like it's beyond that cap?
    No it's going to be on the Playstation Store & Xbox Live Store. (Whatever they call that thing.)
    The people who make this game trashed on the PC so it won't be coming to PC/Steam.

Lvl 8 - Gold

i doubt the game is going to be as good as the clips make it look,and the publishers know this,thats why it isn't going to be a full retail game.

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Not confirmed yet mate.

There's another trailer for it here http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/pl...-am-alive.html plus someone who got their hands on a demo talking about his experience
    Thanks my purple friend

I'll definitely check it out when I get the chance.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 3 - Bronze

YES! this game looks awesome... hopefully PS plus gets a discount on this!

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    i doubt the game is going to be as good as the clips make it look,and the publishers know this,thats why it isn't going to be a full retail game.
    Are you always this negative?

@Topic: I'd love to play this game. It looks intense as hell.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    Now I wouldn't say that, we've only seen a few trailers/gameplay videos. Yes it won't be as good as a full retail game, but how many games on the PSN are good? There are a lot of great games. Never judge a game by Retail or PSN Title.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Are you always this [email protected]: I'd love to play this game. It looks intense as hell.
    thats not being negative,im being realistic.how long has this game been in the works.im pretty sure ubisoft is tired of putting money into this project and instead of scrapping it entirely decided to rush them to finish it and release it as a downloadable game to recoup some of the money so it wouldn't be a total loss.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by iToxicityHD View Post
    Now I wouldn't say that, we've only seen a few trailers/gameplay videos. Yes it won't be as good as a full retail game, but how many games on the PSN are good? There are a lot of great games. Never judge a game by Retail or PSN Title.
    if a game was meant to be a retail release,and was in production for 4yrs,went through 2 different studios had its release date changed several times and then the publisher decides to release the game on the psn instead of retail,i believe this game cant be that good.

Kal
    Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    I am Alive - This game starting to look sweet as honey on a sexy humanoid alien. I canīt be the only one interested in wanting to shell out 60 bucks for this game if it reached beyond a "dlc game". Not convinced ? Look at the latest trailer.

I Am Alive Video Game, Encounters Featurette | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

You can do this:

So I can Sparta Kick someone down an endless pit ?

Platinum Procrastinator

It looks promising but judging from the amount of setbacks its gone through I'm not going into it with high expectations.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    It looks promising but judging from the amount of setbacks its gone through I'm not going into it with high expectations.
    The attitude people should address all Ubisoft games with

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast