Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

How long you've been a Gamer?

This is a discussion on How long you've been a Gamer? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Somewhere in the late 80's. On my dad's Amiga Commodore and Sega (Genesis?). I also remember the Atari Lynx handheld, ...

Galaxy beauty pirate

Somewhere in the late 80's. On my dad's Amiga Commodore and Sega (Genesis?).
    I also remember the Atari Lynx handheld, but that was a bit later I think.
    Sig by Ramon

Lvl 3 - Bronze

since the day i was born !!!!!

Looking for Grimy's n00bs

Late 70's had the 6 toggle switch Atari. What a fuckin' beast that system was. Think I might go hook that badboy up to my HD TV.

avatar and sig by the awesome kid420247

Lvl 5 - Silver

I cant really remember exactly, but I think I tried to play for the first time in my cousin's house it was an Atari I think in the beginning of 90s. Then my life wasnt as easy as everyone in this site..... War, revolution, instability......... and first in 94 where I got my Sega Mega Drive and found the inner "gamer" in myself, that time and especially in vacation I can sit down in 12 hours playing without break (only toilet visit).....ahhh good old memories.
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

PRO Member

I started before the atari 2600 if there are any older hard cores in here they would remember the commodore computers, first edition was the PET computer, we actually wrote basic language programs to make video games basic ones like maze games. Then came the Vic 20 the worlds first personal computer you can hook up to an analog tv. Anyways I wont bore you with all the details but its been about 33 years of gaming so far

Lvl 4 - Silver

Well I'm 26 and I've been playing games all my life. I had the original Nintendo and Super Nintendo. I also had PS1 & PS2 but I was always a causal gamer up until 3 years ago when I got my PS3 and I've been an addict since

Currently Working On- Borderlands 2 52% Resistance: Burning Skies 40%

Lvl 5 - Silver

Im 28 been a gamer all my life. *My 1st system was a atari to a NES system to a Sega Genesis and a 32 x. *Then went to a Ps1 to a Ps2 And to a Ps3. *Also bought a Wii ^^

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

Lvl 1 - Bronze

if memory serves me correct probably around 15 years

sig made by TheGeneral09

Lvl 1 - Bronze

started in the 80's with a commodore 64 buying a magazine and typing in code to make a game!! wow imagine that!! im 49 now and i love the way both games and machines to play them on has advanced so much. Its a good time to be alive and a gamer.... roll on the next gen consoles things can only get better

Winter Is Coming

I started in the early 80's sharing the Atari then a Spectrum with my siblings till i got my own original NES all to myself

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by aliendoughnut View Post
    started in the 80's with a commodore 64 buying a magazine and typing in code to make a game!! wow imagine that!! im 49 now and i love the way both games and machines to play them on has advanced so much. Its a good time to be alive and a gamer.... roll on the next gen consoles things can only get better
    WOW man RESPECT and +REP
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

Platinum Dohvakiin

I've been been playing video games since about 7 or 8 years old. But I would say that wasn't a gamer until 1984. I was 10 then. And spent almost my entire summer either watching the '84 Olympics in LA or on my Atari 2600 (which I still have today). Ever since then. I've either owned or played on just about every system that has come out since then. My parents use to complain about me staying in my room playing video games. That is until they realized that if I was in my room playing games. I wasn't out in the streets getting into trouble. Ironically it was gaming that made me get good grades in school. Because I would think to myself. That if I could beat a game on it's hardest difficulty or ace every world in Mario. I could grasp the concept of Physics and Calculus.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 9 - Gold

If I remember correctly....since 1995, when I was 5 years old. I got a SNES and even though i sucked at it I played everyday. now I'm 21 and I still play a lot. I think that I've spent a HUGE part of my life playing videogames, which is almost unhealthy, but in the end I don't drink, I don't smoke, and I consider myself an intelligent, peaceful citizen.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 1 - Bronze

26 years, since the NES came out, basically. That was my first console, but I played with the Atari 2600 beforehand, it just wasn't mine.

PRO Member

little bit more than 25 years

Lvl 1 - Bronze

got a super nintendo when i was 5 and its been 19 years now that i have been playing games.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

2006 GAMECUBE Medal of Honor Frontline

Lvl 9 - Gold

Started gaming 95, when I received a NES. Gaming ever since, forever and ever and ever.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Legalize it...

My older sister and I got a NES back in the 80s when I was still pretty young. Pretty much been on and off since then. Had a Sega, SNES, PS1 and PS2. I used to play quite a bit, then I stopped playing for a few years before I got a PS3. Mainly for Blu Rays honestly, because for the price it made more sense, it did both games and movies. But, I got GTA 4 and got hooked again lol. Now its what I do to waste time and I love playing again...

PRO Member

Well I am only 15 and was born in 1996, but I know that I started with a Sega Genesis when I was around 2 or 3 years old.

Sig by Bladia

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast